05

My ''Jerky'' Brother. { SEQUEL LINK }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

do you miss me like how i miss you guys? 

''Sehun.'' 

Both of you are walking back home, your parents send a text to Sehun saying that they're not coming back for dinner and left some money in the house for you two. ''Oh?'' he answer back. 

''I'm hungry, so hungry, so so hungry.'' you touch your tummy and pout. ''We must go home and get money then we can go takeway.'' you sighed. ''Let's decide what to eat first?'' you nod. ''Do you still remember the first impression of me when you first saw me?'' you asked. 

 

He nodded and smile, ''Talkative, Ugly, Short, Brown hair, dark hazel brown eyes.'' he laughed again, ''How about your first impression of me?'' he asked back. ''Jerk but you got pretty face.'' he giggled, ''Handsome?'' he teased. You look at him, ''Who ask you to call be UGLY?'' you growled. ''Okay, I take back that ugly.'' he giggled so badly, that you realise he got a very nice eyes when he laugh badly. 

 

Your stomach flipped. 

 

''Wow, what is this?'' you ran into your house garden and saw a new bike outside, 

 

 

Sehun-ah, this is for you. You can bring HaeYoon to school more easily. 

- Appa 

 

''Wow bike!'' he ran over and look at the new bike, ''I always wanted a bike since Grade 1 and dad never give me.'' you glare at him, ''Don't you want a huge car?'' he shaked his head, ''Bike is enough, at least I can ride you to school.'' 

 

Your stomach flipped.

Your cheeks turn red.

What's that feeling about?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter