17

My ''Jerky'' Brother. { SEQUEL LINK }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

:*

''My girl.'' he place a quick kiss on your forehead that makes you blush hardly. 

 

''But we can't date.'' he put his index finger on your lips, ''No, nobody can stop us from loving each other.'' 

 

''Who loves you?'' you teased. 

He bend down and pulled you into a tight hug, ''I promise I never gonna hurt you.'' he whispered into your ears that makes you shiver. 

 

The oven ding. 

 

He pull out the hug and went over to collect the pancakes to a plate. 

 

He cut into pieces and forked one in front your mouth, 

''Eat it.'' you open your mouth and popped the piece inside your mouth and start to munch and ask for one more piece. 

 

''Is it illegal?'' you say while continue to munch. 

'' 'bout?'' he give you a weird look. 

''Is it illegal to love Oh Se Hun?'' you asked for one more piece. 

''No.'' he smirked and plant a kiss on your oily lips. 

 

You kissed back him. 

 

He pull out the kiss and carry you down, ''Don't you ever leave me.'' he whispered. You nodded in respond and accept him to bridal-style you back the room. 

 

He wiped your mouth with a piece of tissue before bridal style you back to the room. 

 

''Goodnight once again.'' he put you down on your bed and pull your cover below your chin and plant a quick kiss down your forehead, ''Goodnight my love.'' he whispered. ''Aren't you sleeping?'' you asked.

 

''Sleeping after I packed up.'' you nodded and drifted yourself into your sleep.

 

You heard a small 'goodnight' before you went off your dreamland.

 

You woke up by your loud alarm clock. You stretched your arms and walked down to the dining room after your daily routine.

 

You spot Sehun sitting at the dining table while biting a toast. He brightened up when he saw you walked down and mouthed a ''morning' to you sweetly. 

 

''Morning mum and mr.oh.'' you smiled and look at Sehun one more time. ''How do you feel baby?'' your mum asked you. ''I'm fine now.'' you beamed and grabbed a toast from Sehun's plate and bite on the plain toast. He hand moved down to your hands under the table and interwined it. 

 

Your stomach flipped. 

''How can you snatch my toast?'' he whimped. 

''Oh sorry.'' you blushed slightly upon seeing how he secretly interwined your hands together with his. 

 

''Goodbye mum.'' you give her a quick peek before leaving the house with Sehun. 

 

The door close.

He interwined your hands together with his. ''What if people see this?'' you mumbled. ''Who Cares?'' he rolled his eyes. ''You're the kingkas you know that?'' you remind him.

 

''Jinjja? Oops, I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter