01

My ''Jerky'' Brother. { SEQUEL LINK }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

bello!

''Mum, can I not go?'' you lay on the couch with your floral dress. ''Hey, you're meeting your step-dad tonight.'' she pulled you up and dragged you to the door, ''Wait I forgot my phone.'' you walked to your room and ran a hand over your hair and look for your small wallet to put your phone and your bobby pins. You looked at the long mirror standing beside your study table before walking out.

 

''Mum, which shoes should I wear?'' you looked for your black flat shoe, ''Nevermind, I choose myself.'' you closed the door and lock it and went over to Mum's car. ''Well, I'm kinda nervous to meet Mr.Oh.'' you touched your racing heart.

 

''Ya, relax he's good.'' but you would never forget how your mum left your dad with you and he passed away when he has cancer. ''I miss dad.'' you mumbled. Silents answer you, you know your mum doesn't like you saying about your dad anymore. He smoke, he drink, he play too over, he has affair but you would never knew both of you saw him kissing a woman and went in the hotel that night, well that's makes you hurt a little but he's still your father after all.

 

''We'd reach.'' you drop off from the car and went in the 5-star hotel, ''Daebak!'' your mouth open wide, ''Let's go, we're late.'' she hold your hands and walked into a western restaurant. ''Western cuisine tonight? yay!'' you cheered.

 

 

 

''Hey.'' you mum walked over to Mr.Oh and hug him, you bow a little ''Hello Mr.Oh.'' you feel a little guilty for your dad, ''This is my son, Oh Sehun.'' you bow lightly, what answer you get back from him was. A long stare and continue with his game, ''Sorry, my son is abit.'' you shake your head and took a seat infront of him, ''Jerk.'' you mumbled under your breathe, you saw him stare at you and look back in his phone.

 

 

''We'd order for you and HaeYoon already, hope it suits you.'' Mr.Oh smile, you nodded and look at your phone with texts from your bestie, Skye.

[7.10] Where are you?

Sent [7.11] Dinner, meeting my step-dad and step-bro. boo.

 

''HaeYoon, you're changing school and we're moving to Mr.Oh house.''

''What?'' your heart drop. You can't leave your school, you can't leave your friends, you can't leave your house full of memories with your dad. ''I DON'T WANT!'' you shout. ''HaeYoon!'' your mum glare at you.

 

''What?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter