Part 4

The Drunkard and The Runaway Bride

Eunji opened her eyes as she smelled the food from kitchen. She was curious and excited to taste the food but she felt dizzy when she tried to get up.

“What's wrong with my head?” she mumbled as she massaged her head.

Baekhyun who saw Eunji with disheveled hair only rolling his eyes.

“Go shower!” Baekhyun said as he threw the towel at her.

“What happened to me before?” Eunji glared at him and threw the towel back.

“You really , you got drunk just by few sips” Baekhyun said.

“Didn't I say it earlier? You're the one who pressured me to drink” Eunji was still massaging his dizzy head.

“Aish... Go shower! Look at your puffy eyes, they're so horrible” he threw the towel again right in front her face.

“What? Puffy eyes?” Eunji grabbed a mirror on the table.

“Did I cry when drunk?” Eunji pouted looking at her reflection in the mirror.

“Yes, you did. You cried and mumbled all the time, but I couldn’t understand your words” Baekhyun lied.

“Thanks God. I didn’t say something embarrassing. But can I taste the food first?” Eunji said.

“This girl! You wanna die huh?” Baekhyun glared at her.

She ran to the bathroom as fast as she could.

 

*****

 

“Ah... it is delicious” Eunji put the bowl on the table after slurped the soup.

“Don't forget to wash them all” Baekhyun said leaving the dining table.

“Where will you go?” Eunji yelled.

“Sleep” Baekhyun replied.

“If he can think, he will look for job” Eunji cleaned up the table.

Eunji stretched her tired body. She felt so bored since she only stayed in the house.  She wanted to some fresh air outside. She thought walking around wasn't dangerous to her.

The day was pretty cold so not many people milling around outside. She wrapped her jacket tighter. She stopped when she passed a small coffee shop. She really wanted to buy coffee to reduce the coldness. Took a seat inside for a few minutes would be great but she didn't bring money even she didn't have money. She only sighed and pouted. When she wanted to move away suddenly someone gave her a tight back hug.

“Jung Eunji, I miss you so much” it was male's voice but she has not been able to recognize that voice until he broke the hug and turned her around to face him.

Eunji's eyes widened as she know who he was. It was like thunder hit her body. She pushed him away and started to escape but he grabbed her wrist quickly and strongly.

“Get off of me, Park Chanyeol!” Eunji tried hard to release her wrist from his hand.

“No, Eunji no. I'll never let you go again” he raised his voice and his grip got stronger.

“Please don't ask me to come back! I don't love you. Our marriage will be useless” Chanyeol released her wrist as he surprised by her words.

“Let's talk inside, I don't want you get cold. Please Eunji-ah, just ten minutes” Chanyeol's voice softened.

Eunji looked at him. She a little bit confused why he didn't get mad at her. She nodded then walked slowly with his arm around her shoulder.

“Please take a seat here. I'll order, I know your favorite” Chanyeol left after pulled out a chair for her.

Eunji stared outside through the window. She didn't know what she did was right or wrong.

Chanyeol came bringing the coffees with his hands. He took a seat then put the coffees on the table that became the separation between them.  He looked at perfect figure in front of him before let out a smile.

“How are you?” Chanyeol asked her full of concern.

“Fine” she answered shortly without looking at him.

“I'm glad to know you're okay. I look for you every day and always worry about your condition” he was still looking at the girl who didn't move an inch to look at him back.

“Don't worry, I won't tell your mom where you are” finally Eunji turned her head to him and he gave a warm smile.

“I won't do something stupid again. I'll wait for you to like me” Chanyeol continued.

Eunji didn't say word. She only sipped her coffee slowly.

“I'll do my best to make you like me or even love me. You can consider me as a friend firstly” Chanyeol reassured.

“Will you let me to be your friend?” Chanyeol asked with bright sight.

“Um...yes. I think it's already ten minutes. I know you're the type of people who never broke the promise. Can I go now?” Eunji tucked her hair behind her ears.

“Oh...sure” Chanyeol a little bit disappointed “But at least can you bring this scarf? It's really cold outside, please don't be stubborn this time”.

“Thanks” she wore the scarf around her neck.

“You’re getting prettier each day” Chanyeol blushed at his own confession.

“I gotta go. Thanks for the coffee. Bye” Eunji looked like she was in hurry.

Chanyeol couldn't stop her. He knew she was still afraid of him and couldn't trust him easily. He kept staring at her till she disappeared from his sight.

 

*****

 

Eunji opened the house's door slowly. She really shocked when she saw Baekhyun was kissing with a girl. She closed the door immediately. She covered her open mouth with her hand as she looked for somewhere to hide.

Shortly thereafter Eunji heard footsteps. Eunji peeked and she saw the skinny girl was walking out from the house. The girl wore tight shirt and short skirt like she wasn't bothered with the coldness. She walked confidently to her car then drove off.

Eunji entered the house slowly. She saw Baekhyun was ruffling his hair in frustration. Eunji walked to the kitchen acting like she didn't see anything before.

“Where have you been?” Baekhyun asked her.

“Just walking around” she grabbed the glass then filled it with mineral water.

“Aren't you afraid someone will catch you? Isn't it quite dangerous to walk alone?” Baekhyun sat on the couch.

“Tch... isn't alone good for you?” Eunji replied as she grinned.

“What are you talking about?” Baekhyun looked at her with puzzled look.

“Did you…?” Baekhyun eyes widened as he realized something.

Eunji just nodded.

“Aish... It's all happened because of you” Baekhyun stood up.

“Me? Why?” Eunji pointed herself in disbelief.

“Because you didn't lock the door, so she could enter my house easily” Baekhyun explained.

“So you regret it? But you enjoyed it so much” Eunji said.

“Enjoyed? She forced me to do it. It wasn't the kiss that I want” Baekhyun said.

“You're liar. So what kind of kiss do you want?” Eunji said.

Eunji confused when Baekhyun didn't replied her instead he walked to her direction. Eunji stepped back. She gulped when the wall blocked her way. His eyes kept staring at hers. His eyes was so scary but beautiful at the same time.

He closed the distance between them. He lifted her chin then leaned his face closer.

“Hahaha... Jung Eunji is so afraid” Baekhyun burst in laugh.

So is it a trap?”Eunji said to herself.

Eunji sighed in relief and smiled.

They were still in the same position. Suddenly Baekhyun captured her lips with his. Eunji widened her eyes. She thought it was just a trap to her before. She thought he wouldn't truly kiss her and he just gave her a shock therapy so that he would mock her. But she was totally wrong. Baekhyun truly kissed her.

Baekhyun closed his eyes as he felt the warmth and sweetness. He never felt like this before.

This diversion of her mind is working” Baekhyun thought.


 

Sorry for late update again. Thanks for upvoting, subscribing and commenting. I hope you like it ^^