Part 1

The Drunkard and The Runaway Bride

            As usual, Baekhyun drove at the late night. He was listening to rock songs and hiccuping along the way. He was absolutely drunk. Accidents could happen anytime to him, but he was too fearless and reckless. He could even injure someone by his dumb action. His half-open eyes couldn't be used to see clearly. Until he realized that someone was crossing in front of his car. His braking was too late. His car had hit someone. He was shocked and scared.

            He trudged as he felt dizzy. He was in front of his car saw a girl lying unconscious on the street. Without thinking, he lifted her in bridal style carrying her to his car. Fortunately the streets were deserted so no one saw the incident. He laid her on the front seat. He stared at the girl. He felt guilty and worried to her. He examined every inch of her body to make sure she was not badly hurt. He was relieved that she only had little bruises. But one thing that puzzled him was why this girl was in the street at this hour even more she was still wearing a wedding dress.

            This idiot still dared to drive after the incident. He had been driving nearly two hours after the incident occurred. The girl slowly opened her eyes. She grinned in pain because of her bruises.

            “You awake?” Baekhyun asked full of concern while driving.

            “Who are you? What you did to me? Are you drunk?” she almost jumped in shock and her eyes widened realizing she was in somebody's car. She could smell alcohol dominating the car and her heart skipped a beat because of fear. Baekhyun sighed pulling over his car. He wanted to straighten out the things that actually occur.

  “I'm so sorry, my car hit you when you crossed the street” he explained.

“Yes, I remember it. That means you people who almost kill me!!!” her eyes balls almost jumped out after she listened to his explanation.

“Yes, but you're still alive now, I mean you are okay” he replied. They kept silent for a moment.

“It's good that you aren't runaway. At first I thought you're the one who took me from the street and wanted to take advantage of me” she expressed her fears.

“But you're still wrong. You get drunk, drive a car and almost kill me!!!” she yelled suddenly making him surprised.

“This isn't over? But what are you doing in the dark and deserted streets?” he asked.

“Please stop hiccuping and turn off this damn songs, it's so irritating” she protested covering her ears with hands. Baekhyun hiccuped almost in every word. He covered his mouth feeling guilty and embarrassed. He turned off the music too.

“What now?” he asked still covering his mouth.

“You must be responsible” she replied with smirked.

“Okay. I'll drive you home. I haven't enough money to recover your injury…” he couldn't finish his words because the girl already cut him off.

“Nonono, I do not want to go home. I run away from home” she shook her head many times.

“You what?” he asked in disbelief.

“Run away. Run away from my home, run away from my wedding. I do not want anyone find me. So you have to take me with you. It's your responsibility or I'm going to report you to the police” she said confidently leaving him with jaws opened widely.

“Please drive this battered car immediately. Remember to be careful. I want to sleep. Aish…my back is really hurts” she rubbed her back then leaned peacefully on the seat. She closed her eyes till fell asleep.

“What? Battered car? She's brat, but she's damn pretty” he did not believe could be fooled by people who had met and had not even known.

He did not have the heart to wake her who was still asleep. He had decided to piggyback her into his house. He laid her on the only bed that was in his house. He covered her with blanket then walked to the kitchen to take a drink before slept on the couch.

 

*****

 

“Wake up!!!” Baekhyun shouted pulling blanket that covered the girl's body. She did not move her body even an inch and and her eyes were shut.

“Tch, okay if you wanna stay like this. I'll leave you and the boys outside will find you then you” Baekhyun threatened her with smirk.

Her eyes widened after hearing the word ‘’. She threw the blanket, got off from the bed then rushed following Baekhyun.

“Who are the boys? Are you trying to scare me?” she walked after Baekhyun.

Baekhyun turned around his body facing her. He pulled her wrist dragging her to the window. He opened the curtains a little pointing the boys who walked heading the house. They were all wearing dark colored clothing.

“Am I a liar Miss…?” Baekhyun raised his eyebrows.

“Jung Eunji. Please tell me what they'll do here!!!” Eunji couldn't hold her anxiety anymore.

“Okay, listen to me Miss Jung. They come to collect my debts. They'll do crazy things if they find me. But, they'll do more crazy things if they find you” he said making Eunji to shiver.

“What should we do? Let's go away from this place” Eunji pulled Baekhyun's t-shirt slightly.

“Are you sure will go with wedding dress?” Baekhyun asked.

Eunji looked at her wedding dress. She shook her head with confuse. Baekhyun let out a small giggle at her cute action. He took some clothes from his wardrobe then threw them to Eunji. Eunji just frown but ran as fast as she could to the bathroom after got death glare from Baekhyun.

“Hurry up Eunji-ah! They had knocked the door” Baekhyun shouted.

Eunji came out wearing a white Chelsea jersey and short jeans. She looked casual but her beauty wasn’t diminished.

“When was the last time you washed your clothes?” Eunji rolled her eyes.

“We didn't have time to argue anymore. Let's go!” Baekhyun pulled her wrist .They went out by the back door.

They ran as fast as they could. Baekhyun didn't release his grip. Eunji didn't act stubborn anymore. She kept following him with mouth closed. Ran without stopping making them exhausted especially Eunji. Eunji stopped both her hands holding knees.

“Let's hide! They're at back” he pointed to the unused oil drums.

Eunji simply nodded following his steps. They sat behind the oil drums peeking the boys who looked so terrible with pierced ears. Eunji leaned her back to the oil drum. She felt so exhausted. It was normal because she had not eaten anything. She gripped Baekhyun’s t-shirt as she felt scared too.

“Still want to stay with me?” Baekhyun asked jokingly.

“I haven't another choice” she simply answered holding her tightness chest.

 

*****

 

It was the night after the incident occurs. Eunji groaned as she felt sick in her stomach. She was hungry actually. There was no food in the house even a slice of bread.

“Can you boil water? I want to go out to buy ramyeon” Baekhyun said drying his hair after took a bath.

“Just ramyeon?” she pouted.

“You want seaweed soup, meat, rice? Take them from your own home” Baekhyun coldly said.

She stood grimly pounding the table, which had been used to lay her head. She walked weakly to the kitchen.

“Lock the door!” he said as he went outside.

She ignored his words as she the stove. She put a pan of water on the stove. Because Baekhyun took so long time, she fell asleep forgetting to turn off the stove.

Baekhyun smelled something burning in the house. He quickened his pace and soon opened the door. He was so surprised when he found the door was unlocked. He saw Eunji was fast asleep on the couch. He realized the smell was coming from the kitchen and rushed there to turn off the stove.

“Wake up! Do you want to burn my house?” Baekhyun shook Eunji’s hand.

“Oh you've come. Food is ready, right?” Eunji yawned innocently rubbing her eyes without feeling guilty.

“Yah ... how can you think of food when my house almost burned?” Baekhyun slightly hit Eunji's head.

“What? Burned? Water…water…we need water” Eunji panicked jumping from the couch.

“We don't need it anymore. You caused it happen pabo” Baekhyun flicked Eunji's forehead.

“Ouch...it's hurt. Huh really? How come? I didn't do something wrong, right?” Eunji grinned holding her forehead.

“Aish...Just forget it. Don't be careless and always lock the door. I never want anything happen to you” he said seriously.

“Sounds like he's not careless. He even driving while drunk” Eunji mumbled.

They had dinner with ramyeon. Once finished they slept. Tonight Baekhyun slept in bed while Eunji  slept on the couch. They have agreed to take turns each day.

 

*****

 

When the clock struck 11 noon Eunji were watching television while Baekhyun still sleeping on the bed. Eunji occasionally peeked out worrying if the boys came back again.

“Eunji-ah!!!” Baekhyun called her name.

Eunji didn't reply his calling. She kept watching tv while ate snack that Baekhyun bought when he bought ramyeon.

“Eunji-ah!!!” Baekhyun called her name once again.

“Neh! Why are you yelling? Too bothering too irritating” Eunji annoyed throwing the snack packs to the air till the snack scattered on the floor.

“Look what are you doing to my snack now? It's all dirty” Eunji pouted.

“Quickly clean up and wash the dirty clothes at the back! If you don't, you're not going to have a change of clothes. Do it quickly before the rain” Baekhyun told from the bed.

“Why don't you do it?” Eunji asked.

“I'm not your maid anyway. Just do it or I'm going tell your mom if you're here” Baekhyun said giggling.

“What? Is that a threat?” Eunji sighed walking weakly to the bathroom.

 

*****

 

It was already late night. Baekhyun had not gone home. He went to the club six hours ago. Eunji still couldn't sleep. She wasn't waiting for Baekhyun actually. She just didn't feel sleepy tonight. Suddenly she heard knock on the door. She walked to the window peeking who was outside. She felt relief as she knew it was Baekhyun. She opened the door for Baekhyun.

“You haven't sleep, Eunji-ah?” Baekhyun asked. He was absolutely drunk.

“Not yet” Eunji said nervously because now Baekhyun stared at her eyes.

Baekhyun stepped closer to her. Eunji kept stepping to back until the wall blocked her way. Eunji gulped. Baekhyun's face was an inch apart from her. She could feel his breath and could smell alcohol. Baekhyun leaned closer.

“Yah!!!” Eunji swung the wooden beam to his body.

She had prepared it. She kept holding the wooden beam from the beginning actually. She crossed her arms as she giggled watching Baekhyun who fainted lying on the floor.


Part 1 is updated. Sorry for grammar error. Hope you like my story :)