Prologue

Never Planned to Fall in Love with You [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ASDFGHJKL JUST ONE DAY AND ALREADY 43 SUBS AND 2 UPVOTES?? OMG I feel so loved... (。´ ‿`♡)

I rushed a prologue for you wonderful, wonderful people. I feel like I need to give you guys something to subscribe to... Hahaha xD

Oh and by the way, I think I'll be using third person POV throughout the story. Coz there are just too many characters involved to do monologues and thoughts and bla bla bla.....

Sorry for blabbering so much. You know I'm excited when I do that. Hahahaha xDD

Shutting up. xP

** Thanks EunHaeKyuMin1996 and DaisyRose for upvoting!! ;)

 

“Thank you all for coming today. It is with utmost pleasure that I present to you our director. Director-sshi, would you like to say a few words?”

The young man took a step forward and tapped the microphone on the podium, causing slight static and an ear-piercing shriek from the public address system. One of the men in the lineup giggled, immediately elbowed by the next guy to shut up.

The director cleared his throat and began his speech, thanking all the people who showed up and who wished them all the best for their newly opened salon. It was a new branch of a chain of salons that was very well-known in the United States for catering to famous singers, models and artists. Rich people, in general. They had decided to open a new branch in Seoul, considering that the owners were Koreans themselves.

After finishing his sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter