My Heart ~Nine

My Heart

Sihyun's POV
It was the day of Nari's wedding. I was, of course, the bridesmaid. And... Jiyoon and Hyun Mi were co-bridesmaids. (Whatever.) "Kya~! Omo. Kyu oppa, you look so cute in a suit~~" Kyuhyun's face flushed. "Shut up!" I tugged on my own dress, it went up to my knees. My strap felt loose, I kept tugging. "Here, let me." Kyuhyun strapped it together. "Don't try anything!" "I wouldn't, why would I?" "I'm still with you, aren't I?" Kyuhyun nodded. "You have a point." Jiyoon and Hyun Mi walked in on us. "Hey, hey, hey. Today is HaeRi's day, save that for tonight." Jiyoon tittered. "Yeah, we all know how wild Kyuhyun oppa could get if he touches your dress." The two collapsed into hysterics. I crossed my arms. "Ha ha, very funny."

Hyun Mi, Jiyoon and I walked into "the guys" room. Where they would be making sure the groom would be no where near the bride until the ceremony. "Knock knock~ Girls in the room!" I sang. Heechul was wearing a white tuxedo, which he could most definitely pull off. Jiyoon circled her arms around his shoulders. "Chullie~" Heechul dusted Jiyoon off. "Not now, I'm getting lint on my suit!" Meanwhile, Hyun Mi was doing the same thing and planted one on Sungmin's cheek. "Minnie~ I love your pink suit!" I did too. It was adorable. Kyuhyun walked in as well. "Am I the only one who wore something normal?" Everyone in the room except for Kyuhyun and I scoffed. "Don't count me out." A voice said. Donghae appeared, all spiff and snazzy in his own suit. The girls in the room, including me, had eyes that turned heart shaped. Considering it was Donghae's wedding, he had to be the hottest. It was like a law.

"Hyun Mi~ Come on, I have cookies!" Sungmin called out to Hyun Mi. "YAH! YOONIE, OVER HERE, NOW!" Heechul yelled at Jiyoon. Kyuhyun shook my shoulders. "Hyunnie! GAH! Your eyes are blank!" Donghae seemed somewhat pleased at what he had caused. He smirked. Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes at him. "Hyung, leave! And that's MY smirk!" Donghae shrugged and left. Into... the direction of Nari's room! Us, being the bridesmaids, had somewhat of an alarm for this. "HEY! HE'S GETTING AWAY!" Hyun Mi shouted. Jiyoon and I sprang into action. I jumped on him, making sure the hem of my dress didn't flip up while doing so. Jiyoon took Donghae's legs and dragged him back to the room. "Nice try, Fishy. Nice try."

It was only a few minutes to the ceremony and Nari was shaking. We were trying to settle her down. "It's okay, just say "I do"." Hyun Mi tried to console her. "I-- d-d-d-d-o-o d-d-d-d-o-o-o." Jiyoon and I laughed. "What's so funny?" "Nari umma said doo-doo!" We both giggled. Nari rolled her eyes. "Could you two be any more immature>" I made peace signs with my fingers and put them on my head. I rolled around my head. "You're calling me immature? You do this on a daily basis! Whoo~ Whoo~" Nari stifled her laughter. We all collapsed in giggles.

The wedding ceremony was boring, endless but was beautiful nonetheless. "You may now kiss the bride." Donghae seemed to be hesitating, so was Nari. Heechul stood up. "STOP BEING A WIMP AND PLANT ONE ON HER!" Jiyoon seemed to have an expression that was filled with "look away". Kyuhyun, who was sitting beside me cracked up. I hit his knee. "Don't be such a ahjummah, Hyunnie. Loosen up!" He said to me. I rolled my eyes. Donghae and Nari both turned red. Heechul kept egging them on. It seemed like they were both embarrassed of kissing in public. Then, almost like a movie scene, Donghae held Nari in his arms and smack! Their lips grazed for one millisecond and Heechul started a line of "Whoo~!s" They looked at each other as Donghae carried Nari out of the building in his arms. There they were, off to their honeymoon to Paris. Kyuhyun nudged me with his elbow. "Don't worry, I won't chicken out when it's time for me to kiss you." I held his hand. "I know."

Kyuhyun's POV
Well, Donghae hyung would be off to Paris for a month or so. Of course, Sihyun and I were stuck with taking care of his apartment. We walked into his apartment, I tossed the house keys onto the wooden floor. Sihyun groaned. "Why do we have to do this? It's not like he has any plants to water or something." An idea popped into my head. "That's right, we don't need to do anything but make sure nobody robs this place..." Sihyun stared at me. "So?" I put my arm around her. "We can do anything we want." Sihyun took my arm off. "You're a ." Okay, facepalm. "Ew. You have a bad mind. I meant we can go on a date." Sihyun nodded. "Ohhhhh. Sure!"

I handed Sihyun some cotton candy. She happily ate it in exactly four bites. She handed me back the paper cone. "More please." She said as she wiped . "You're such a pig." I retorted. Sihyun giggled. "I'm your pig." I pinched her cheek. "Yeah, with huge cheekbones." "Deal with it, I'm adorable." Sihyun skipped along backwards. "Be careful, you're going to fall." I warned. "I'll be fi-ow!" Sihyun tripped. "I told you." I sighed. I bent down. "Hop on my back. We can walk home." Sihyun climbed on immediately and I scrambled on to not make her fall. "Uh... Thanks." Sihyun whispered. I nodded. 'Dang, she's fat.'


 

Nari's POV
This was awesome. In the city of lights, with the love of my life, in the place of my dreams. The hotel was everything you could imagine. And Donghae... was smiling the whole way. Every day, we would give each other a hundred kisses, it was absolutely romantic for me. We've had at least sixteen in front of the Eiffel tower, some people thought we had camped out there. I wouldn't mind camping out there though, the stars were fabulous at night and as long as Donghae was near me, I would always feel secure.

A week and a half into the trip, Donghae felt quiet before going to sleep. I was re-reading one of my favorite books. It was a collection of short stories about K-Pop celebrities that my friend had written for me. Almost like fan fictions? "Fishy, something wrong?" Donghae shook his head. "No, I'm fine. Just... Never mind." I closed my book and turned my focus to him. "What's wrong?" "I'm-I'm... a little homesick." I tried my best not to burst out with an "awwhhh. <3" "I am too. But we're together, right?" Donghae beamed. "Yeah. Uh... I have to ask you something." I looked at him. "Of course, honey. What do you want?"

Three weeks into the trip, Donghae had bought me so many gifts, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to take all of it home. Whenever I'd say "Ooh! That watch is so cute!", Donghae would buy it for me. I felt bad about it. "Donghae oppa, aren't you going to be broke?" Donghae bit into his food. "What? Oh, no. I've been saving since kindergarten." "But still..." Donghae stood up and took my hand. "Then let's go somewhere free."

"Donghae oppa, where are you taking me?" "Hold still, honey bunny." Psh. Honey bunny? Who was she? Hyun Mi? The thought of it made me giggle. I was walking up some stairs but that's all I knew. As soon as we got out of the taxi, Donghae covered my eyes. "Come on, where are we?" Donghae uncovered my eyes. "On the roof of our hotel. Look out into the city." I gazed out. It was beautiful. A work of art. This was truly the city of lights. Donghae hugged me from behind. "So, I know this is kind of killing the mood but you're sure you're okay with it?" I nodded. "Yes. I'm looking forward to it."

I gulped. This was really nerve wracking. It was the last day of our trip and Donghae said he'd finally like to have our final hundredth kiss right when our plane took off. I was so giddy for having a boyfriend *AHEM* husband who could think like that. I was packing my clothes into my suitcase. Donghae was done packing his own and was helping me fold mine in. "Uh... You dropped your..." Donghae pointed at the "lingerie" on the ground. I threw it at him. He squealed. "Get it off! IT BURNS!" I took it off and packed it in. "Such a little boy."

The plane took off. As we were soaring into the sky and saying good bye to all the lights in the city, Donghae leaned in. I did that same to let our lips meet. "Hee hee." I giggled. "Saranghae." "Me too." It was the end of our honeymoon but also the beginning of our newly-wed life.

Jiyoon's POV
Tears streamed down my face. "But why?" I felt like breaking down. "I'm... just not interested anymore." Heechul spoke to me, his face was cold and emotionless. "This is goodbye, Jiyoon."