My Heart ~ Five

My Heart

 Sihyun's Point of View
I woke up the next morning, earlier then Kyuhyun, to prepare breakfast for him. I made toast, scrambled eggs and bacon. As I finished setting the table, Kyuhyun came in and took a seat. "Good morning, Kyu oppa~! Did you sleep well?" He chuckled and dug into his breakfast before speaking. "No, not really. You were taking the blanket to your side the whole night." I laughed uncomfortably and scratched the back of my head. "Oh, sorry."

I put on my school's uniform and admired myself in front of the mirror. I twirled around and made a few poses, just for fun. "You're not on a runway." Kyuhyun retorted as he came into the room. "YAH, doesn't 'knock' mean anything to you?" Kyuhyun put on his jacket and twirled his keys around on his finger. "Doesn't 'my house' mean anything to you? And who are you to say 'yah' to your oppa?" He gave me a noogie and I pushed him. "I live here too, you know." Kyuhyun opened the door. "I know, I know, are you coming or not?"

"I'll pick you up at six, then?" Kyuhyun asked as he dropped me off. "Yeah, I'll call you." I smiled and waved to him as he drove off. My friends approached me. Jiyoon spoke first. "So, who's the dude?" I gulped, I hadn't told them yet about Kyuhyun. "He's my... boyfriend." Everyone's eyes widened. "Seriously? How did you meet him?" Hyun Mi asked. "Uh... We live together?" The three girls gasped until Nari, the childish umma, smiled. "My little princess is growing up!" I giggled and assured them I would tell them all about it in home room.

Ten hours of studying later, I came out of the building and waited for Kyuhyun to arrive. Someone called out my name. "Sihyun?" I turned around, it wasn't Kyuhyun, it was a tall man, dressed in black. "Yes?" I said. "You're coming with me." I turned the other way but someone stopped me. I was drugged and after that, everything was black.

Kyuhyun's Point of View
I walked into my car and made my way to Sihyun's school. I had a chocolate cookie wrapped in a napkin on the other front seat. It wasn't a cupcake but hopefully she wouldn't mind, I parked in the spot where she said she would meet me at. That was strange, it was already 6:20 but she wasn't there and she didn't call either. I heard a group of girls pass by, they seemed to be discussing something. "Anyways, Sihyun-" "Excuse me." They were a bit caught off-guard. "Do you know where Sihyun is? I was supposed to pick her up at six." The three girls shrugged but Jiyoon stepped up. "Um... I saw Sihyun being carried into a black car, there was a symbol on the hood with a 'C'." She said. I nodded. "Thank you." And I backed out of the school's parking lot and drove off.

I definitely knew where Sihyun was. A black car with a 'C'? That was certainly the car my father often used when going to meetings. What could I do but go back to the house I didn't want to go to ever again? I parked my car and went into the mansion. The maids bowed to me but I shooed them away. I went into the living room to see my father, my mother and Yoo Mi in a wedding dress. "Welcome home, son." I scoffed. "I don't think of you as anything other then a kidnapper. Where's Sihyun?" My father shook his head. "I assure you I have no idea what you're talking about but if you just go along with what I say, I can tell you that she's unharmed." I clenched my fists. "I can't believe you would go this far. But... fine. What do you want me to do?" He gestured to Yoo Mi and she put on a sickening smile.

 
I sighed as I heard the wedding march song ring and Yoo Mi walking up the aisle of my enormous back yard. I heard the droning on of the never ending ceremony. "And if there is anyone who has a reason that these two should not be wed, speak now or forever hold your piece." I sighed, knowing no one could help me now. "I OBJECT!" I heard someone shout, it wasn't Sihyun but instead it was Donghae, carrying Sihyun on his back.
 
As soon as Donghae said that, I ran for it. I don't know why but I did and so did he. I heard my father's shouts for his guards to get me but I easily out ran them all. "Donghae, where did you find her?" Donghae shrugged. "They left her at my house, how stupid is that? But enough of chit-chat, we need to get out of here." I nodded and we kept running and eventually ran into more guards. "We're screwed."
 
Donghae and I were kept in a separate room from Sihyun, our hands were tied behind our backs. A few minutes later, Yoo Mi came into the room and I snarled. "My, oh, my. Little Kyu is all tied up with... Oh, is that Donghae?" Donghae didn't look too happy that Yoo Mi knew him. "Shut up, Yoo Mi. What do you want?" I said in a harsh tone. She approached me and then slapped me across the face. "Kyu, that's no way to talk to a lady, much less your fiancée. What do you see in that girl anyway?" I felt the ache of my burning cheek. "You're not my fiancée, you're someone I hate. And I love Sihyun more than I hate you, that's saying something." Yoo Mi groaned and left the room. I heard her mention something about 'go with plan B' while speaking to someone outside.
 
Donghae and I were sent home an hour later, I didn't see Sihyun after that. At least, not until two weeks later when she appeared on my door step. "Sihyun! I missed you so much!" I hugged her. But she had no signs of emotion. "Let go of me." She said. "What?" She pushed herself away from my embrace. "I said let go! I hate you!"