My Heart ~ Four

My Heart

 Kyuhyun's Point of View
I stood there shocked, when Sihyun told me her news. "What? That's another country!" She looked down at her lap and refused to make eye contact. "I'm sorry but I didn't know how to tell you... But now that I'm moving, you can marry Yoo Mi unnie and not get disowned." She forced a smile, it was the most heart breaking smile I ever saw. "Can't you stay?" I pleaded. "My dad got a promotion to China, I'm afraid I can't. They've already sold our house and I don't have the money to rent an apartment." She blinked, probably to stop the tears. "You can live here, your parents know me well." Sihyun pouted. "But my dad... I don't think he'll let me live with a boy that's older than me, much less my boyfriend." I almost laughed. "It's not like I'm going to fool around with you. Can you ask him, please?" I imitated her pout and she smiled. "Fine but I make no promises."

Sihyun went back home and came back half an hour later. "Kyu oppa~! They said they'll think about it!" She hugged me and I swung her around. "That's great." I kissed her and she turned red. "Aish, don't get so embarrassed! We've been dating for seven months!" I jokingly yelled. Sihyun looked at me with big eyes. I ruffled her hair. "I was joking." She stuck her tongue out. "I know."

Donghae burst into the apartment as I was watching television with Sihyun. Her head rested on my shoulders. "Guess what love birds?" He shouted as he came in. Sihyun scrambled off me, she was still shy about the whole 'dating me' thing. "I finally found an apartment!" I clapped half heartedly. "That's great. Where?" "Banghak apartment, room 907." He had a mischievous smile on his face. "Wait... But Kyu oppa's apartment is Banghak apartment, room 908." Donghae puffed out his chest. "I know, I'll be living next to Kyuhyun." Sihyun piped up. "And me!" Donghae looked at me like I was crazy but then nudged me with his elbow. "Don't take this girl's innocence away so quickly, buddy." Sihyun blushed. "What? I'm-I'm too young!" I blushed myself, did Donghae mean what I think he said?

A few days passed and with the hard begged consent of Sihyun's father, she was allowed to move into my house. "Kyu oppa, can you pick up that box for me?" Sihyun asked. I was helping her move her stuff in. She had a large bag hanging over her shoulders. I hefted the box up marked 'Sihyun's Clothes'. A lacey cloth fell out. Sihyun tried to pick it up but I got to it first, I quickly squealed and threw it at her. "So the evil boy is scared of a bra... That's sad." She put it back into the box and I set it down in front of my door. "Uh... you hold this now." Sihyun rolled her eyes and picked it up, having some trouble at first but then carrying it easily. "Where do I put it down?" I looked around. "Erm... Just put it down in my room, you'll be sleeping there anyway." Sihyun stopped in her tracks. "What?!" I picked up her bag. "On a pull out mattress, dummy."

Normal Point of View

Donghae came into Kyuhyun and Sihyun's apartment again, without any notice. "Kyaaaa! GET OUT!" He heard Sihyun scream. Kyuhyun darted out of the washroom. "Aish, you'd think a girl would be okay if someone walked in on her before she got undressed." He rubbed his sore head. "Kyuhyun, don't peek at your girlfriend, dressed or not." Donghae said. Kyuhyun looked up at him. "I didn't peek at her! I just accidentally walked in on her before she got dressed. What's wrong with that?" Donghae crossed his arms. "Because she thinks you did it for the wrong reasons. Girls are scary, aren't they?" Kyuhyun nodded. "You got that right."
 
Sihyun rubbed medicine around the red sore. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." She said as Kyuhyun cringed. "You do realize you will pay." He said sarcastically. Sihyun out down the cotton ball and stretched. "Where's Donghae oppa? And I know, I know. I'll make you breakfast tomorrow, how's that?" She said. "He already left. Alright, it better be good." Sihyun nodded. "Of course!"
 
Sihyun's Point of View
I slid into my pajamas, making sure Kyuhyun knew I was changing. "Okay, I'm done changing!" Kyuhyun poked his head into the room. "Are you sure?" I showed off my sky blue pjs. "It should look like it." I did a little spin. "Those pajamas make you look trampy." I pinched his left ear. "Okay! Okay! I take it back! They make you look cute!" I let go of him. "Thank you. Uh... Where's the mattress?" Kyuhyun scratched his head. "Under the bed." I looked under his queen sized bed. "It's not there." I informed him. He dashed to his large but empty closet. "Not here either..." Kyuhyun slapped his forehead. "Oh, right! I lent it to my friend... in Japan." I groaned. "JAPAN?"
 
"Kyuhyun oppa, don't try anything or I'll call the cops. Got it?" I said as I lied down next to him on his cushy bed. "I wouldn't do anything to you, I've don't want to get hit again." Kyuhyun said, still bitter from the "incident". "I said I was sorry. Sheesh." I slid the blanket up against my shoulders. "I have school tomorrow, can you drive me at eight?" "Not like I have a choice. I'm going to be at the cafe tomorrow from two to five." I sighed. "Well, school ends at six so I guess I'll be alright. Get me a cupcake, okay?" Kyuhyun nodded and kissed my forehead and for once, I wasn't turning pink. "Alright. Go to sleep, okay?" I looked at him. "Okay."

I lied there, utterly bored out of my mind. I couldn't fall asleep, no matter what I tried. "Kyu oppa~ Are you asleep?" I poked at him. "Not anymore..." He grumbled. "I can't go to sleep..." He turned the other way to face me. "Drink some warm milk or something." I pouted and he sighed. "What do you want me to do? Cuddle with you or something?" I snuggled myself closer to him. "That would help." I said with an innocent voice. "How about you sing me something?" Kyuhyun first hesitated but then started. "It doesn't matter if I get lonely, when I think of you, a smile will flicker onto my face. It doesn't matter if there are hard times, as long as you are happy my heart will be filled with joy." His voice was almost like a whisper and with that, I fell asleep in his arms. "Good night, Hyunnie."