My Heart ~ End

My Heart

 Kyuhyun's POV
I had no idea where Yoo Mi was taking me. Dammit! Why did she have to so damn clingy? I mumbled, although I was gagged as I was stuffed into a car. Yoo Mi seemed to notice my mumbling. "Take it off." The cloth wrapped around my mouth was pulled off. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU TAKING ME?" Yoo Mi sighed and signaled to gag me again. "Such foul language... But if you really want to know, my residence." I wiggled around in protest. "I didn't want to do this..." The look on her face said she obviously did. "Stun him." I heard a spark and I out.

 

I woke up the next day, in an unfamiliar bed. My head throbbed. "Ow." "Something wrong, hubby?" I jumped at the voice of Yoo Mi. She was wearing a lacey mini dress. "Get me out of here and put some clothes on." I stood up but then fell. "Aww. Poor baby Kyu... The drugs are still working..." "What the hell? You drugged me?!" Yoo Mi put one hand on my shoulder and another on my chest. "Don't worry... It's not addictive. Why don't we have some fun now?" I pushed her hand away. "No and aren't you already married?" Yoo Mi put her hand back. "Oh... He doesn't mind..." I fell back, trying to catch Yoo Mi off guard but she thought otherwise. "So, you're finally rendering to me?" She was on top of me, holding my arms back. "Oh sh-"

Sihyun's POV
I sighed. Kyuhyun had been gone for three weeks. Who knows what that witch could have done to him by now? Hyun Mi and Sungmin approached me with a tray of cookies. "Do you want a cookie?" Sungmin offered me one. "No thanks." I waved it away and accidentally hit the plate. Jiyoon lunged at it. "COOKIEEEEE! COOKIEEEEE!" Heechul blocked her way. "Hey! That's the only white chocolate one!" "It's also the only one without nuts!" "YOU DON'T HAVE NUTS!" "I'M A GIRL! YOU HAVE NUTS!" "SHUT UP, FATTY!" "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?" Even YoonHee's bickering didn't make me feel better about Kyuhyun's absence. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I looked at the ID. "Kyu oppa? Kyu oppa!" I answered immediately.

"Yeoboseyo? Kyu oppa?" "Sihyun-ah... I'm not going to be home for a while." My lip trembled. "How come? Where are you?" "I can't say." I heard a voice in the background. "Kyu~~ Last night was fun, no?" "Did you... with Yoo Mi?" The line went dead. I broke down and started to cry.

Kyuhyun's POV
"Yoo Mi, how long are you going to keep me here?" I asked as I buttoned my shirt. "Hmm... Until that whelp of yours gives up." She hugged me from behind. I shook her off. "I'm only doing this because of your little threat." Yoo Mi pouted. "How can you think like that when we've already done 'that'?" I groaned. "Did you forget that I can't stand, if I don't you tie me up and if I refuse, you're going to hurt her." Yoo Mi shook her head. "Tsk tsk. Not a 'her', she's an 'it'. I'm a 'her'." "You're not a 'her', you're an 'idiot'." I used gestures. "Aww, Kyu. Don't be like that." "Stop calling me Kyu. I'm older than you." Yoo Mi stood up to leave. "Now, now. I'll be back at six so stay here! Not that you could do otherwise..." She cackled as she left. It made me sick. I reached for the land line. Yoo Mi always looked at my call history. I dialed Donghae's number. "Hyung, pick me up. And say you're fixing the plumbing in Yoo Mi's washroom or something. And bring something big enough to carry me."

Donghae knocked on Yoo Mi's door. "Kyuhyun? You in here?" Donghae came into the room, bringing a shopping cart with him. "How'd you sneak that in? I asked. "No security." Donghae leaned the cart towards the bed. "Get in." I struggled getting into the cart. "Wait, wait, wait. Aren't there stairs?" Donghae nodded. "Yup! Let's go for a ride." "Oh crap."

"Hyung, stop. I think I can move my legs again." I said. Donghae did as instructed and left me there. I got out of the shopping cart (with some struggle) and ran into my room. Sihyun was sleeping on the bed, clutching one of the pillows. One of my pillows. I kissed her forehead. "Kyu oppa?" Sihyun's eyes shot open. "Sorry, didn't mean to wake you." Sihyun jumped at me and hugged me. I pulled into her embrace. "I missed you soooo much!" "I did too." "Was it bad?" "Yes." "Did you guys do 'it'?" "Ye- Wait a minute... I didn't. I mean, I did. But it didn't mean anything." "Did you fool around with other girls before?" "Well, yes. In high school and university..." "Then, what's one more girl?" I kissed her nose. "Good. I want nobody but you." Sihyun blushed, I missed that too.

I lied under the covers of the bed. "Hyunnie, you awake?" Sihyun turned around. "Yeah." "Do you think we'l be alright?" "Of course. Why wouldn't we be?" "But will we be a problem?" Sihyun held my hand. "We'll get through it together." I wouldn't admit it but her face was very adorable right now. "Kay, good night."

Sihyun's POV
"Oh my gosh, Kyu oppa!" I shook his shoulders. He had collapsed on the floor this morning. I was panicking. "Omo. Omo. Omo." I picked up my phone and called the emergency hotline. I explained what had just happened. My words were choked as they came out. As I was riding on the ambulance with him, I held his hand. It felt cold and clammy, dry skin brushed up against my warm palm. I sobbed as we rid to the hospital, just hoping that what we talked about last night would still be true.

"Sihyun-ah!" Donghae shouted as he and Nari burst into the waiting room. "How is he?" I kept my head down. "Not good. They said large quantities of Novocaine were injected into him." I bit my lip and swore under my breath, cursing Yoo Mi. The two other couples followed soon after. They were all scared but knew how scared I was. 'Please be alright.'

The nurse came into the waiting room. "Is this Cho Kyuhyun's friends and family?" I stood up. "Friends. His family... isn't available." The nurse nodded and flipped through some papers. "...He's fine. He will need surgery though, the process could be fatal." The rest didn't respond. We all knew that it would somehow be this way. I bit my gradually bloodier lip. "Go ahead."

"Kyu! Wake up!" I was crying by his bed side. "I'm sorry." Kyuhyun's eyes drooped down and closed. "No! No, this can't be happening!" "Sihyun? You okay? Sihyun?"

"Sihyun-ah?" Jiyoon shook me. "You're sweating." I sat up. Oh right, I fell asleep here. "Wait, Kyu oppa. How is he?" Everyone else came out of one of the hospital rooms. "He's fine. Tired and cranky but fine." I hyperventilated. Heechul stared at me. "What? He's fine." "I know. I'm so relieved he's alright." Hyun Mi opened the door for me again. "Yeah, he wants to see you privately." I stood up and walked into the room. I heard Heechul call out. "Have fun smooching!" I heard a slap. "Heechul!"

I knocked on the door. "Kyu?" Kyuhyun was lying down on his bed, playing with a portable video game. Of course. "Who bought you that?" Kyuhyun didn't even look up from it. "Heechul." I sat down on the side of the mattress. "Oh. Okay." I felt a tinge of disappointment. Kyuhyun sensed it and sat up. "Sorry. I didn't want you to see me like this." I hugged him and sobbed into his shirt. "I thought... I thought... you wouldn't make it..." I cried, staining his clothes. "Oh sorry." Kyuhyun patted my head. "It's okay... let it out." I followed and let out a river streaming from my eyes.

Normal POV
"HEY NEWLYWEDS! KEEP YOUR PANTS ON, I'LL BE THERE IN A SECOND!" Heechul yelled at us. "YOU'VE BEEN IN THERE FOR AN HOUR, JIYOON FELL ASLEEP!" Kyuhyun yelled back. Heechul was in the washroom, doing who knows what for about an hour and a half. Cho Sihyun and her husband of two months was waiting for Hee part of YoonHee to pack it up so they could go to dinner. Sihyun's wedding ring sparkled as the door from the washroom opened, releasing a puff of make-up. "Sheesh, you use more lipstick than I do. And in the wrong places." Sihyun pointed at the mark on Heechul's white collar. It was identical to the shade of lipstick on Jiyoon's lips. Sihyun crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. "Anyway, you love birds, let's wake Jiyoon up and go eat."

It was about thirty minutes into eating when Heechul spoke up. "You two got married privately, with just you, Sihyun and the officiator." Sihyun pondered her thoughts. "Hmm... Well... It was on September 28th, Kyuhyun and I had agreed to get married without anyone knowing except our immediate family and the pastor. I was wearing the most beautiful dress I had ever seen. It wasn't too frou-frou fairy tale-ish but more modern bride style." Heechul made a 'blah blah blah' gesture with his hand. "Just get to the good part." Jiyoon kicked him under the table. "Ow!" "Continue." "Uhm... We got married at the church where I was baptized which was also coincidentally where Kyu oppa got baptized as well. Most of the ceremony was just normal but the vows were so romantic~" Kyuhyun looked away and mumbled. "Don't say it..." Sihyun smiled. "I will~" Kyuhyun covered his face. "I memorized everything you said. 'Hyunnie, you are the love of my life. You are my sky, my sun and my moon." Kyuhyun mumbled. "You forgot space..." "I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness. As I place it on your finger, I commit my heart and soul to you. I ask you wear this ring as a reminder of the vows we have spoken today, on our wedding day." Jiyoon clasped her hands together. "Awwh." "And the kiss?" Kyuhyun smirked. "A minute long." The two boys high-fived. Sihyun and Jiyoon punched them in the shoulder at the same time.

Later, Kyuhyun and Heechul decided to go have that bachelor's party that they missed before the wedding while Sihyun and Jiyoon went back to Sihyun's house for some cookies. (What, did you think I was going to say tea? PSH.) "So... How was your honeymoon?" Jiyoon asked in a sing-songy voice. "Great, we went to Italy. And it was very... lovey-dovey." Jiyoon's face of curiousness changed to a smirky one. "Omo. Details please?" Sihyun shook her head. "No, you ."

Kyuhyun and Heechul went into a karaoke bar where Donghae and Sungmin were waiting. Donghae crossed his arms. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. You should have told us you got married earlier. We thought you disappeared but you just called us at 3AM and said 'Hey, Sihyun and I are in Italy!'" Kyuhyun sat down and grabbed a drink off the table. "Deal with it." He took a sip of it and stopped to let the taste roll around his mouth. "Heechul hyung? Really? You brought beer?" Heechul grabbed a can off the table as well and chugged half of it. "Duh. Let's drink!"

Sihyun eventually gave in and told Jiyoon about what happened. "So then I was pretty scared and I thought it was going to hurt but it wasn't that bad." Jiyoon whispered into my ear, even though we were the only ones in the apartment. "You'll get used to it eventually. What'd you use?" Sihyun coughed. "What you use." Jiyoon raised an eyebrow. "Oh! Oh, I don't use that anymore. Heechul's making me take the... pill. It's such a pain when you have to eat it regularly but my 'blue pens' stop." Sihyun backed up. "Whoa, whoa. Too much. Should we invite Hyun Mi and Nari?" Jiyoon nodded. "Of course~!"

"AND JIYOON... SHE'S ALWAYS COMPLAINING. 'WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO TAKE THOSE?!!' WHATEVER! I'M THE MAN IN THE HOUSE AND WHAT I SAY GOES!" Heechul had been spouting out random things since his third beer but everyone else was doing the same. "I KNOW! NARI SAYS THINGS LIKE SHE'S IN CHARGE!" Nari came into the room. "Cause I am. Let's go home. Or Sihyun's house anyway." Heechul packed up the rest of the beer and stood up. "ME TOO!" Kyuhyun stood up as well and so did Sungmin. "Why not?" Sungmin nodded, he could walk straight unlike Heechul who rammed into the door. There was some spills but Nari finally managed to get the drunk husbands into the car and straight to Sihyun's apartment.

"SUNGMIN! DID YOU DRINK?!" Hyun Mi scolded him. "No! I didn't!" Sungmin rose his hands. "YEAH... HE DIDN'T. WHAT A WUSS!" Heechul yelled out. Kyuhyun took a seat next to Sihyun. He was drunk but not as much as Heechul. "Ew. You smell like beer." Sihyun jokingly said. Kyuhyun pinched her nose, which caused her to open for air. Kyuhyun opened a bottle of beer and poured some in . "KYUUUUU OPPA~ WHASSA HELLA THAT FOR?!" Kyuhyun laughed. "You're funny when you're drunk."

Everyone started drinking and the party started to get loud. Hyun Mi was the funniest when she got drunk. "YOU KNOW, SUNGMIN REALLY HAS PROBLEMS WITH NOT GETTING ANY FOR A FEW DAYS!" Everyone laughed their heads off. Sungmin, who was urged to drink some was as funny as Hyun Mi. "IT'S NOT MY FAULT! YOU KNOW I HAVE SOME CO-DEPENDENCY ISSUES!" Nari and Donghae were arguing over something about the brand of rice they buy while Jiyoon and Heechul were playing drinking games. Meanwhile, Sihyun and Kyuhyun were just confessing things that weren't that bad. "I CONFESS, I FORGOT TO PUT THE CAP ON THE TOOTHPASTE!" "BUT I DID WORSE, I FORGOT TO PUT MY KEYS ON THAT LITTLE TABLE!" This party... was really messed up.

Sihyun's POV
There was a pounding in my head, Kyuhyun was in our bed. What happened again? Oh, right. At about 2AM, we shoved all our guests outta here so we could clean up. "Kyu oppa, Kyu oppa~ WAKE UP!" I shook him. "Ugh... What? I'm having a hangover!" "No time for that! Today's..." Kyuhyun sat up immediately. "I haven't forgotten."

I put my hands together and prayed. "Dear grandfather, I am doing very well with my wonderful husband. Please continue to rest in peace and be my guardian angel." Kyuhyun prayed as well. "Grandfather, I apologize for never meeting you but be assured I'll make Sihyun happy." I sniffed. I bent down and left the bouquet of flowers by his grave. "Goodbye, grandfather." "What do you want to do now?" Kyuhyun asked. I whispered into his ear. "What? Oh, fine."

"Thanks Kyu oppa~!" I took a bite out of my sundae. "You know, we came here on our first "date" too. Remember the amusement park? Hehe." I smiled. Kyuhyun sighed. "Yup... I remember. Worst time of my life." I lightly kicked Kyuhyun under the table. "And now we're married. Get over it." Kyuhyun pointed at the ice cream on my cheek and got rid of it with a napkin. "I remember that too." He said. I blushed. "WILL YOU JUST STOP BLUSHING?!" "I CAN'T HELP IT!"

-----Eight Months Later-----

"Today's the day~~! Congratulations, congratulations, congratulation, lation, lation, lation~!" Us girls cheered. "Super Junior's album is coming out today, we won't officially be on a stage until November 6th." Donghae explained. I let the pop fly on a bottle of champagne. "WHO CARES?!" Heechul took out a few glasses. "HEAR HEAR!" As everyone was living things up, I took a glance at Kyuhyun. He did the same with me. I cuddled up to him. "You should know..." I whispered into his ear. Kyuhyun gasped but then grinned. "I love you." "Me too." Sungmin and Hyun Mi argued until day light, Heechul and Jiyoon kept spouting stupid stuff at each other, Nari and Donghae just kept staring at "their child" and Kyuhyun and I just sat around in the midst of it. "Do you want to go on a date tomorrow?" Kyuhyun asked. I nodded. "You know, I'm beginning to understand a piece of your heart..." I giggled. "So sappy, Kyu oppa~!" Kyuhyun ruffled my hair. "Be quiet, I thought you would appreciate it." I kissed his nose. "I do. And I love you." "You already said that." "Shut up."