My Heart ~ Eight

My Heart

 Sihyun's POV
I, in fact, didn't move in with Donghae. I moved in with Hyun Mi, I broke up with Donghae, right after Kyuhyun left. So, I would move in with Jiyoon again but she moved in with Heechul and I couldn't break up the happy, probably at second base couple. Der. "Erm... You're okay with this, right?" I asked her. Hyun Mi nodded. "Of course! Although, Sungmin oppa will be over a lot." I set one of my bags down in her apartment. "I don't mind, you need your boyfriend to keep you grounded." I knew that more than anything.

"OMO. YOU REALLY DID THAT?!" Hyun Mi gaped. I looked at my feet and nodded. "Ooh... Nari's going to kill you..." I hid behind my hands. "I know! I know!" Something in my pocket vibrated. I took out my phone and checked my messages. "Euh... Who knew Nari could use those words?" I sighed as I closed my phone. "What did she say?" I handed over my phone. Hyun Mi looked up and down at it. "...Wow."

"Sung-Sung~!" Hyun Mi called out. "Minnie~~" Sungmin called back to her. I sat there, watching. It was awkward being the one watching instead of the other way around. "You know, I'm going to go get some air." I stood up but Hyun Mi didn't notice until I was halfway out the room. "Hmm? Okay, alright. Go on." She obviously was engrossed with the boy in front of her. I left, thinking of heading to YoonHee's house of lovveee. <3

"Hello? The door's open! I'm coming in!" I burst into Jiyoon and Heechul's home, almost like Donghae. "Omo!" I said when I first saw the two. "Hee hee hee. Jiyoon and Heenim sitting on a couch, k-i-s-s-i-" "Stop." Jiyoon stuttered, her dark skin was turning red.

"Oh. So what are you going to do now?" Jiyoon asked me, sitting cross-leggedly on top of Heechul. He pushed her. "AISH. LOSE SOME WEIGHT, YOU FATTY." Jiyoon brushed some lint off herself and pushed Heechul harder. "DAKCHUH! BABO OPPA!" Heechul stood up. "What'd you call me, fatty?" "I called you babo, babo." They started play-fighting but it just made me feel somewhat worse. "Murr?" I said, it was a thing between my group of friends. "What?" I sighed and approached the door. "Okay, okay. I'll leave, you guys can just go make out again." I smirked. "Surreeee." Jiyoon turned a deep shade of scarlet.

"I'm back!" I announced as I came back into Hyun Mi's house. "Omo! Well, it's not as bad as YoonHee, ewwww." I said as I observed Sungmin feed Hyun Mi cookies. "Oh, what did you catch them do?" I shook my head. "You don't want to know." "Would you like some tea?" I made a 'pff' sound. "You? Tea?" Sungmin handed me a small teacup. "Oh. Tea."

"Oh, so you broke up with your boyfriend? I have a single friend if you..." I shook my head. "No, I'm-" Hyun Mi interrupted. "Jongwoon oppa? She accepts! Tonight, dinner. That's okay, right?" I stammered. Hyun Mi took me to the side. "Come on, this will be fine! You need to move on! Plus, Jongwoon oppa is cute." I nodded but half-heartedly.

Normal POV
"Hello, my name's Jongwoon." The boy in front of Sihyun said. She shook his hand. "My name is Sihyun. Sungmin oppa informed me that you're an oppa?" Sihyun sat up straight. Why was she feeling is stiff? Oh, maybe the fact that Heechul was in a booth behind them, with someone other then Jiyoon? "Excuse me." Sihyun said before turning to the other booth. "Heechul oppa. What are you doing?" Heechul looked up, he didn't seem surprised. "I'm on a date. What are you doing?" Sihyun was baffled. "Well, I'm on a date too but what I meant was... why are you cheating on Jiyoon?" "I'm not." Sihyun took another look at the girl. "Oh! It is you! You dyed your hair almond!" Jiyoon played with her dark brown hair. "So, what are you doing?" Sihyun gasped. "On... a date!"

"Sorry. Where were we?" Sihyun asked as she slid back into her seat. Jongwoon fidgeted. "Uh... Would you like to just get out of here, I feel like doing something else." Sihyun stood up. "Lead the way."

"Oh! This is... beautiful." Sihyun gazed out at Han River. Jongwoon snapped a picture. "Seems almost like a portrait." He commented. "I know, natural beauty, huh?" Jongwoon stood next to Sihyun. "It sure is." Sihyun gulped. She knew this was for the best but she didn't want to move on. She still... loved Kyuhyun. (THERE I SAID IT!) Sihyun's left hand reached her forehead, it felt hot. Jongwoon grabbed Sihyun's hand. "Is that... an engagement ring?" Sihyun drew her hand behind her. "No..." A motorcycle stopped beside them. "I thought I told you to throw it out." Kyuhyun. There, taking his helmet off, smirking.

Kyuhyun's POV
I saw Sihyun and someone else as I was heading back from work. "Kyu oppa?" I got off my bike. "Yeah, Hyunnie. I need to tell you something." Jongwoon backed off. "Uh... I think I'll leave. I'm making my wife wait..." Sihyun stared at Jongwoon. "WIFE?!" Jongwoon shrugged and left. I got back onto my motorbike and patted the back of the seat. "This isn't the place to explain. Can we go somewhere else?" Sihyun hopped on and put on the extra helmet.

"Um... I'm sorry but don't you hate?" Sihyun stared at me. "What do you mean?" I asked. Sihyun squished her fingers together. "You know the mm-mm-mm-ahhhh! thing." Kyuhyun chuckled. "I think I forgot to tell you. Donghae had a memory lapse. He just regained it." Sihyun scratched her head. "Uh... what?" I sighed and took a sip of his coffee. "His memory was temporarily in high school. He thought he was still the player he used to be." Sihyun blinked. "So... You're okay with it?" I nodded. "Of course not, You know. I'm glad you didn't throw this out." I pointed at the ring on her finger. "I know but I want to say something too... Shouldn't... we break up?" "What? But..." Sihyun sighed. "We'll keep having problems, won't we?" She stood up to leave. "Don't leave. Please?" Sihyun sat back down. "Why should I?" "Because I love you." Sihyun blushed. I knew she would stay. "I missed that blush." "I missed you."

Nari's POV
"See you, two timer! Loser! Moron!" I said as I threw that ring out the window. I had a much better boyfriend now. "Hyukkie oppa, thank you so much for the ring." I said as I sat down next to him on the couch. "It must have been soooo expensive. More than that little..." "What?" Eunhyuk asked. "Nothing!" He sighed. "Good. It only cost twenty dollars you know." I flipped some of my hair back. "WHAT?!" Eunhyuk guarded himself with his hands. "It was on half price! So it was actually FORTY dollars!" I pushed him. "Omo. Go outside and buy me another one, now!" Eunhyuk left, baffled.

 
Soon later, someone knocked on the door. "Jeez, Hyukkie! It better be at least ten karats! So.. uh...Fishy?" I stood there, staring at the jerk who two timed me. "GO AWAY!" I slapped him. "Wait! I need to explain!" I was close to slamming the door. "You explained enough by kissing my (ex-) best friend!" I was about to close the door. "Ow!" I heard Donghae cry out. His foot was jammed between the door and the wall. "Nari umma, wait please." I heard a girl's voice say. "Sihyun? Fine, come in. But you better be quick."
 
"Oh, really? But... Really?" Sihyun and Donghae nodded. He fished something out of his pocket. It was the ring. "I saw you throw this out of your window. I suppose you don't want it anymore so..." Donghae went to the door. "Can we do this outside?" I nodded and Sihyun glomped herself onto me like she always did. "Mianhae umma." I patted her head. "It's okay."
 
"Kyuhyun oppa, what are you doing holding that many balloons?" I saw him holding at least thirty balloons. "Meh. I owe Donghae so..." Donghae took the balloons from Kyuhyun and he and Sihyun left silently. "Nari... uh..." He let go of almost all the balloons but one. "Will you marry me?" One balloon was left, he was holding it by... the ring! There was a ring tied to the end up it! "Yes! I will!" I ran up to give him a bear hug. "Whoo~! Congrats to the happy couple~" Sihyun sang while Kyuhyun had his arm around her. Eunhyuk passed by. "What did I miss? And uh... Nari, I want to break up. You're too needy. Hi Donghae! Bye Nari!" He ran off after taking the twenty dollar ring off me. I laughed, it was pretty funny.
 
Meanwhile, SiKyu decided to go home and catch up. "So, are you going to buy me a new ring?" "No." "Okay. But you are going to buy me one, right?"