My Heart ~ Eleven

My Heart

 Hyun Mi's POV
"Okay, Hyun Jee. You be good now." I advised as I dropped the little girl off at daycare. "Neh~" "And remember that daddy's picking you up after school." "Neh~" I ruffled Hyun Jee's short black hair. She skipped away into the daycare but stopped in front of the entrance. "Bye umma!"

Sihyun's
POV
I sat cross-legged on the couch, talking to Jiyoon. "So, it really happened?" "Shut up! But... yeah." "When are you getting married?" "Er... In July." "So... Three months from now! Who will be your bridesmaid? Cough, cough." "Hmm... Nari?" "Hey!" "Just kidding! But Nari and Hyun Mi will be co-bridesmaids." "But I'm the main, right?" "Whatever you say."

"Hyunnie~~" "No." "Come on~~~" "No." "Pleeeeeease?" "No." "Why not?" "Kyu, I'm not playing Star Craft with you!" I slumped on the couch and coughed. "Are you sure you don't have something?" I changed the channel. "Yes, I'm fine!" Kyuhyun returned to his laptop. "Fine, whatever you say." I got a call on my phone, the caller id informed me it was Hyun Mi. "Yeoboseyo?" "Sihyun-ah! My baby-- She's sick!" Whoa, whoa, whoa. What? "WHAT?! YOU HAVE A CHILD!" Hyun Mi made a groaning noise. "Yes! Can you just come over?" "Okay, I'll be there soon!" I hung up and grabbed Kyuhyun's collar. "Come on, we're going to go see Hyun Mi." "NOOOOO! MY STAR CRAFT!"

"Awww! She's so cute!" I said as I peered at the young girl. "Now... WHO'S THE DAD?!" Hyun Mi shifted back and pointed to Sungmin. "Um... Sungmin." I nodded. "Okay. So... you had a baby before you got married? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" Hyun Mi shifted back even more. "Hey! Hey! Hey! I'm also married to him." I nodded again. "Okay. So... YOU DID WHAT?!" "Omo! Get over it!"

Jiyoon and Nari came as well, accompanied by Heechul and Donghae. "She's adorable!" Donghae commented. I nudged Nari. "Hey, can you make Kyuhyun act the same?" We both giggled and Kyuhyun gave us a strange look. Sungmin ruffled his daughter's hair. He took a glance at my ring. "Are you already married, Sihyun shii?" I shook my head. "Not yet." Kyuhyun showed his off. "Yeah... About that. It's about time we settled down don't you think?" I laughed, I couldn't help it. "What are you doing?" "Sorry, that was such an old person saying, 'settling down'." Heechul nodded his head. "Yeah, I agree." "You're older than me, hyung!" "But I shall always be ageless." Jiyoon shook her head. "I have no idea what the heck you guys are talking about."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, a few months passed and it was the day before the day Jiyoon had been waiting for. Jiyoon wanted to have it in a garden and after constant begging, Heechul agreed. I was tailoring the waist of Jiyoon's wedding dress. I pricked her side with a needle. "Ow!" " it up." Jiyoon pouted. "Still not as cute as me." I remarked as I glanced up at her. There wasn't much more to do except pin the corsage onto her chest. "You wanted a white flower, right?" Jiyoon nodded and my hands shook as I pinned it on. "Ow! You okay?" I sighed and sat down. "I don't know, it's just that Kyuhyun's been bugging me about when we're going to get married." Jiyoon took the corsage out of my hands and pinned it on herself. "Why don't you?" I opened one eye and smirked. "We'll see."

Jiyoon's POV
Omo. Omo. Omo. It was my wedding day! With Heechul!! Well, it was already near the end of the ceremony. "You may now kiss the bride." Heechul didn't hesitate, which made everyone look away for a moment. Kyuhyun seemed to be cracking up by it though. "Ke ke ke. Look at the halmunis freaking out." I was just a bit dumbfounded though, that Heechul, who looked somewhat better than me in his white suit, was my 'official' hubby. At one point, when I realized I was still 'stuck on' him, I took a breath. "You can let go now."

Of course, since I chose the location, Heechul had to choose where to go for our honeymoon. New York City! NYC! I was so freaking excited, of course, and all my friends were saying to me was 'buy me this!'. But first, we had to get something settled. Sihyun's surprise party~!

Sihyun's POV
It was my birthday, no one really seemed to care. I woke up late and went into the kitchen, seeing Kyuhyun drinking coffee. "Hey, you need to sleep earlier. Do you want some coffee?" "It's my birthday." "Okay. Do you want any sugar or cream?" I sighed and sat down. "I don't even like coffee..."

So, Kyuhyun suggested we go to Nari and Donghae's house. I grumbled, not even they seemed to care when I ran into them in the store earlier. "Okay, why not?" We walked to their house, it was right next to ours, after all. As we walked in, I felt something smush into my face. It was a cake. Chocolate cake. Yummy. Heechul was holding the remains of it. "Happy birthday, Hyunnie." Kyuhyun said as he presented me a cupcake. He also handed me a towel, which I took first. "Heechul-ah! I baked that cake!" "Well, we weren't going to eat it. It was inedible anyway." The two started bickering again, it made me giggle. Nari and Donghae tried to break it up while Hyun Mi and Sungmin went to take care of their crying Hyun Jee. Kyuhyun gave me back my cupcake after my face was clean. He kissed my cheek and I hugged him. "You know, we should get married now, don't you think?" Kyuhyun asked. I didn't avoid it this time. "Yes. We should." Heechul pulled away from Jiyoon and brought out a crate. "DRINKING CONTEST!!!"

 

 

"Euh... I can't see in front of me..." I groaned as Kyuhyun laid me onto our bed. "It's okay, it'll get better in the morning." He approached the door but I stopped him. "Where are you going?" "The couch." "Stay here." "No, you smell like beer." "Please?" "No." "I'll let you choose the location for our wedding." "Fine." I scooched over to make some space for him and Kyuhyun lied down next to me. I snuggled up to him. "You smell." "I love you too."

While Kyuhyun was at work, I invited 'the girls' over for some gossip and,.. milk, I guess. "So... You guys are getting married? Where?" Hyun Mi looked at me with anticipation. "I don't know." "Dress?" "I don't know." "Honeymoon?" "I DON'T FREAKING KNOW." I sighed as I leaned back on the couch. I wished Jiyoon was here, she wouldn't pester me about these trivial things. Oh wait, she would. "Okay... So, don't you think Jiyoon's having fun with Heechul in NYC?" Hyun Mi and Nari giggled. "Yee, in the malls, the streets, in their room..." I burst into hysterics.

Heechul's POV
Shopping in New York was fun, the crowded streets of Manhattan made Jiyoon and I feel right at home. We walked pass a manga store and Jiyoon's eyes lit up. "Let's go in there~ Let's go in there~" "No." "Please?" "No, you otaku." Jiyoon went in anyway and I groaned as I followed in afterwards. She seemed to be jumping from rack to rack, picking up one or two books and putting them down again. I took a breath and sighed but secretly I was enjoying it.