My Heart ~ Ten

My Heart

 Sihyun's POV
"Omo! Nari~ I missed you so much!" I ran up to hug her. Kyuhyun and I were at the airport with Hyun Mi and Sungmin and... Jiyoon? As Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Donghae were doing their "guy hug" thing, I pulled all the girls off to the side. "Jiyoon, where's Heechul?" "He... He- broke up with me!" All of us instantly went into comforting mode. "Awh, honey! I can't believe he would do that!" Hyun Mi patted Jiyoon's back, making it the first time she didn't pop up. I gave her a big ol' hug. "It's okay. We'll find someone better for you. Right?" Nari pumped her fist into the air. "Right!"

Kyuhyun invited the HaeRi couple over for dinner at our house. "So, I suppose you two will be living next door to us." I commented. Nari nodded and gave her hubby a side hug. "Okay, then here are some ground rules. Close all your doors at night, we don't need to hear any of that going on." Kyuhyun smirked at my "rule". Donghae gave Kyuhyun a light punch on his shoulder. "I should be saying that to you two." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and sighed. "No. This one wants to wait until marriage." Donghae doubled over in laughter. "Anyway... Are you guys going to have children?" Nari nodded. "Yup! Not now though. Probably in a few years." Donghae put his arm around his wife. "Probably one child, or two." My eyes lit up and Kyuhyun groaned. "We are not having two screaming terrors in this house." I crossed my arms. "Fine. We'll have three screaming terrors. That's settled." "What? But-" "Listen to your fiancée, Kyuhyun oppa. Especially her." Nari said. I nodded. "Of course, I could make you regret it."

I got into bed, next to Kyuhyun. I snuggled up next to him and then soon got off the bed. "Hyunnie, what''s wrong?" "PUT A SHIRT ON! OR TURN THE AIR CONDITIONING ON!" Kyuhyun smirked. "Don't be such a baby." I made a 'bleh' face. "But... euh... gah." Yeah, it was kind of childish. Considering that Kyuhyun was my boyfriend for a good almost three years. I crawled back in with him and he cuddled up to me. "Get your hands off me." I said as my face turned as red as a beet.

The next day, Kyuhyun was always bothering me about how freaked I was about... ahem, the incident. "You're such a little kid. It's not like you wouldn't the same thing during thirty degree weather." I shook my head. "I wouldn't! I'm a girl! With... girl parts." "Whoa, whoa. Too much info." I coughed. "Are you getting a fever?" "No, I have to go to Jiyoon's house. Time to start matchmaking."

Jiyoon's POV
I sobbed. "And tonight we were going to go out for dinner. It was our three year anniversary! I even bought him a new mirror!" I cried into Nari's shirt. "It's okay, let it out." Sihyun took out her phone. "Luckily... I know a great guy. He's Chinese, a good cook and very sweet." I dialed Hankyung's number. "Wait! I have someone too!" Hyun Mi added. She took out her phone. Sihyun closed it for her. "No. You set me up with a married guy last time." Hyun Mi nodded. "You have a point." Nari sat closer to me. "Yeah, let's go with Sihyun. After all, she introduced me to Donghae." Sihyun sat up. "That's right! Jiyoon, don't worry your little head. The doctor of love is in."

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Jiyoon." I bowed. Hankyung smiled. "My name is Hankyung." We were at a ramen restaurant. It was where... me and Heechul planned to go. But I didn't need us to be YoonHee, Hankyung and I could be... JiKyung or YoonKyung or HanYoon or even JiHan! "Um... What are your hobbies?" I asked him. "I like cooking, dancing and martial arts." Dang, he was hot. I sat more comfortably in my seat. Oh yeah, I was going to enjoy this.

Hyun Mi's POV
I got a call on Jiyoon's phone. She gave it to me, so she wouldn't be disturbed during her date. The number was Heechul? Well, that was nice. I was going to tell him off. "Listen-" "No, you listen. I need you meet me at that ramen place right now. I need to tell you something." He hung up. Oh, this was not good.

Jiyoon's POV
I was having a great time with Hankyung. He was one of the most sweetest guys I ever met. He was witty, kind and a gentleman. There was so much of a difference than Heechul. Speaking of Heechul, he was coming in to the restaurant. WAIT, WHAT? "Jiyoon-ah! There you are." Hankyung stared at Heechul. "Heechul?" "Hankyung?" "You two know each other?" Heechul nodded. "Yeah, he works with me." Hankyung tossed Heechul a wallet. "You left this on your desk today. You really need to stop rushing with your other jobs." Heechul rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Anyway, what are you doing on a date with my girlfriend?" "Excuse me?" I said but I was ignored. "Sihyun set me up." Hankyung informed. "Why would she? I never broke up with Jiyoon?" "But you did." I was ignored again. "Well... All Sihyun said to me was 'Hannie oppa, my friend is single and desperate, you interested?'" "Excuse me? May I speak to Heechul oppa in private?"

"Okay, what are you doing here?! I'm on a date, you know." I asked angrily. Heechul seemed more angry. "You're... still my-! Ow!" I slapped him, harder then I meant to. "You think you can waltz back into my life? I'm not going to pine after you!" Heechul grabbed my shoulders and I flinched. He pulled me into his embrace. "I have something to tell you." Heechul let me sit down on a bench. He held up a paper shopping bag. Inside was a medium sized velvet box. "Open it." My fingers fiddled over the clasp. There was nothing in the box except some words engraved onto the silver bottom. "You are my love, my life..." I read out. "There's a second compartment. Pull that latch." I did as he instructed and he read the last engraving. "Will you be my wife?" Heechul went down on one knee and pulled up the third and final compartment. There was a silver ring, with my birthstone. The garnet shone as he took it out of its spot. "Yes." "What?" "YES, OKAY! I SAID YES!"

"Hankyung oppa, I'm sorry." I bowed my head to him. Hankyung just smiled. "It's fine, I know Heechul loves you. He would always leave work early to take other jobs." Heechul's eyes widened. Hankyung stifled a laugh. "Oops! Was I not supposed to tell?" I blushed. "So, is that why you made your big dramatic break up?" Heechul looked away. "...Yes..." "That's so you."

"Hello? Sihyun?" I was calling from Heechul's apartment. "Yeah, Jiyoon? How was the date? Hankyung oppa is adorable isn't he?" "He is but that's not what I called. I reconciled with Heechul and... I'm in his apartment." "OMO. YOU'RE NOT A..." "Shush! Do not say the v-word!" "Jiyoon's not innocent~ Jiyoon's not innocent~ " "SHUT UP! No, I'm not. I'm just waiting for him to get out of..." "Dare I say it?" "Don't." "THE SHOWER! Oh, did I mention Kyuhyun is sitting next to me and you're on speaker phone?" "Yeah, I'm here. Congrats on getting to second base, Jiyoon-ah!" "I'm not! I mean, I didn't! I'm kind of running to there?" "Hyunnie, what about us?" "Don't say my name and anything erted in the same sentence." "Meh. You're no fun." "Hello? Excuse me?" "Oh, sorry Jiyoon." "Ah! He's coming out!" "Well, then we're going to take our leave even though we're not there!" "Don't leave yet!" "Too bad! Have fun with Heenim~~"

Sihyun's POV
I hung up the phone and faced Kyuhyun. "You know, I think we should talk about that." Kyuhyun was taken aback. "Seriously? So... what?" I fidgeted. "....Uh... How many children do you really want to have?" Kyuhyun groaned. "You just want "that" for children?" "Yeah, why else would I do "that"?" "Erm... For me?" "No thanks." I stood up to leave. Kyuhyun grabbed my left arm. "Ow~! You're twisting my arm!" He hugged me. "So, tell me why you're really against this." He whispered. Dangggg. How come he had to have "that" voice! "I'm-I'm sorry. I don't want to say yet." I stammered. Surprisingly, Kyuhyun nodded and let me go. "You should go to sleep, okay?" He kissed my forehead. "Y-Yeah. Good night." "Good night."