My Heart ~ Epilogue

My Heart

A A A A Sihyun's POV "Jion-ah~! Come here~" I called out to my son. "Neh, umma?" I handed the four year old a tray with a cup of coffee. "Go hand that to your appa, okay?" Jion nodded. "Neh~" I pinched his chubby cheeks, he got them from me. "How cute~" I picked up a plate of cookies and walked out to the deck. Kyuhyun was staring at a sheet of lyrics, probably trying to memorize them. "Appa~!" Kyuhyun was sitting on one of the chairs and turned around to see his son jogging carefully towards him with a cup on a tray. "Ah, Jion, did you bring appa coffee?" Kyuhyun took the tray from him and set it on a table. "Kyu~ The others are coming over later." I told him. Kyuhyun picked Jion up. "Okay." He swung Jion around in the air. I stood there, staring at them. The two people I loved most in the world were standing right in front of me. It almost seemed like a dream.

"WAZZUP PEEPS!" Heechul yelled as he and Jiyoon were the last to arrive. Donghae, Nari and their twins Seo Ri and Soo Ri looked up from their toys they were playing with. Hyun Mi, Sungmin and Hyun Jee stood up to bow, Heechul was the oldest one in their presence. The baby boy Hyun Mi was holding in her arms, named Haejun started to cry. Hyun Mi and Sungmin frantically tried to stop him. Kyuhyun and I just stared, our five year old son went up to Heechul and Jiyoon to bow. "Annyeonghaseyo, Heechul grandpa~!" Heechul picked Jion up and took him to Kyuhyun. "Yah, why are you teaching your son to call me names?!" Kyuhyun smirked. "True names." Heechul held Jion up to Kyuhyun. "Attack."

The guys and girls split off, apparently the guys had something planned for us and needed some last minute preparations. "Jiyoon, thinking of having kids?" Nari asked as she was braiding Seo Ri and Soo Ri's hair. Jiyoon shook her head. "Not yet. Heechul's enough of a child for me." Hyun Mi laughed and so did I. "Well, actually..." I started. We huddled up and I whispered to them. They gasped. "Omo~ Really?" Hyun Mi asked. I nodded. "It's a big change but I can handle it." I smiled and I heard Donghae and Sungmin call us to the living room. "Come on, we're ready~!"

There was a small stage set up in our large living room. There were also seats set up for us and our kids. "Oh~ Oh~ Oh~ Oh~ Oh~ Oh~ Oh~ Oh~" We all cheered, we knew this song. "There's no other in the world like you, when I look around I know it's true." That was Siwon's voice. Siwon's live voice. "How lucky that I am the person to protect you, where can I find~" That was Yesung's voice. Yesung's live voice. Then the curtains opened and I saw fifteen incredibly good looking guys in my living room. Leeteuk, Heechul, Hankyung (O:), Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Kibum, Ryeowook, Zhoumi, Henry and Kyu~ They finished the song and we clapped until are palms stung. Oh yeah, this would be one heck of a party.

In the middle of the party, Kyuhyun and I rose our champagne glasses. "We have something to announce." Kyuhyun said. He gestured to me to tell them. "Our family of three will soon turn into a family of four. We're having another child. A girl." I smiled from ear to ear. Kyuhyun kissed me and everyone cheered. The Super Junior members kept cracking jokes about how "busy" we were. Heechul especially. He started it. Nari, Jiyoon and Hyun Mi all kept congratulating me and were trying to fight for early Godmothership. I calmed them down and told them that like Jion, all three of them could be Godmothers. They squealed and hugged me. Heechul shouted. "WHO WANTS-" "Beer? AGAIN?!" Heechul presented the contents of his present. "No, more champagne~!" Okay, that we could handle. Kyuhyun and I kept close to each other the whole time.

The night was over and Kyuhyun, Jion and I were getting ready for bed. Kyuhyun picked Jion up and swung him around. "Okay, Jion. Appa's going to go to sleep now so you should too. Umma and I will tuck you in." Jion nodded. "Neh~" Kyuhyun and I followed Jion as he scampered to the room next door. I tucked him in and kissed him on the forehead. "Good night~" I sang. "Good night, umma and appa." Kyuhyun ruffled up Jion's hair. "Good night, kiddo."

We came into our room and I stretched and sat on our king sized bed. "You're doing better than I expected." Kyuhyun said, sitting down next to me and putting his arm around me. I looked at him. "At what?" "At everything. Being able to handle the craziness of Super Junior, juggling your writing career and also taking care of Jion." I giggled. "Well, it's because I have a very cute guy to help me." Kyuhyun scrunched up closer to me. "Thanks, but I should really be saying that to you." I got even closer to him. "But you should know, even with all this,you're still my Hyunnie." Kyuhyun said to me. I beamed. "Of course, and you're still my Kyu oppa." We kissed, but this time it had so much more meaning than all our other ones, even though every time it was still special. The memories from our past rushed through my head and it took me back to here. Kyuhyun spoke to me in a soft whisper. "You know, you mean more to me than any other person in the world. Besides Jion." "Agreed. And same here." I moved to lie down on the bed and Kyuhyun did the same. "Good night, Hyunnie." I held his hand, even when he fell asleep. "Good night."

"I love you, Kyu oppa."