My Heart ~ Six

My Heart

 Kyuhyun's Point of View
I watched as I was told that I was hated by my girlfriend. "Is something wrong?" Sihyun whimpered. "Just don't do anything to me..." I was confused. "Do... what?" I grabbed her wrist and she flinched. I let go, seeing how scared she seemed. "I don't want to be used anymore, I'm moving out." Sihyun marched off and proceeded to gather her things from our room. At this point, I was very, very, very confused at what was going on. What in the world do I do?

Sihyun took all her stuff out of my house, she mentioned something about staying over at Jiyoon's. Donghae came in again, uninvited to hit me. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I held my bruised arm. "What are you talking about?!" He hit me again. "I mean using Sihyun like a slave!" I was still, very, very, very confused. "I have no idea what you're talking about! I've been in my house ever since she went missing! I even took a vacation off work!" "Went missing?! You've been treating her like dirt since we came back from your house!" I was puzzled beyond comprehension. "Hyung, explain everything to me, without hitting."

"So, that wasn't you?" "No! I didn't see Sihyun until today! I didn't treat her like my servant, beat her up and make her hide her wounds or something!" I had no idea what was going on. "So, you didn't do any of that stuff to her? Well, whoever it was sure looked like you. Do you have a brother or something?" I nodded. "Yeah, he's the reason I have to take over the company because he never got into college." Donghae crossed his legs and nodded. "Perhaps your parents ordered him to pretend to be you?" I shook my head. "I doubt dad would be that low, even though he went as far to kidnap her. But although... Jungmin looks a lot like me, he's only a year older." "Then that's it! Do you have his number?" I took out my phone, I nodded but slowly. His number could have changed. After all, the last time I saw him was three years ago.

"Jungmin, it's been some time." I said to my elder brother. "Don't you think you should address me as 'hyung'?" I shook my head. "Not anymore, your father disowned me two weeks ago." I was very creeped out at the fact it seemed like I was staring into a mirror. His gestures, facial expressions and voice was all the same, not to mention he was or I was his spitting image. "Let me cut to the chase, did you or did you not pose as me for the last two weeks?" Jungmin's expression faltered but went back to normal. "Yes, your fiancée paid me to. It was an easy job, treat that little whelp like trash, beat her around now and then, so on." I grabbed my brother's collar. "What did you do to her?" I was glad this wasn't a public place, Jungmin's apartment was very quiet and deserted. "I just did what I was told. Make her hate me, who was technically you. And if you want to know why I did so... It's because our company's future is at stake if you don't marry Yoo Mi!" I stood up. "I couldn't care less about the company!" And with that said, I left.

I searched around for Sihyun for at least a month, trying to at least catch a glimpse of her and tell her it wasn't me. I did find her eventually, walking alongside someone else. "Yah! Sihyun-ah!" I called out to her. Sihyun took a glance at me but looked away. "Heechul oppa, do you want to go shopping?" She asked the boy beside her. I was jealous, of course, he had his arm around her and she was smiling up at him, the way she did to me. "Sure. I could use a new mirror." Then she left, leaving me in the rain that was just about to start.

Sihyun's Point of View
It was about three months since I last saw Kyuhyun. I heard he got married to Yoo Mi already so any chance of reconciling was slim, very slim. I was living with Jiyoon in her apartment, she lived alone. I was always somewhat envious of her being out of parental control. "Sihyun-ah! Sihyun-ah! I have news!" Jiyoon called out to me, I was watching television, chuckling at how funny some of the MCs were. "Oh, annyeong Jiyoon. What news?" She looked really excited. "It wasn't Kyuhyun! I mean, it was someone else!" I shook my head, I completely blocked that out. "Yeah right." I rolled my eyes. Jiyoon groaned and opened the door. "She's being stubborn, Kyuhyun oppa." I sat up, that got my attention.

I took a seat with Kyuhyun, he seemed really tired. He explained everything to me and I felt really, really relieved. "I knew it wasn't you. I just didn't want to believe it." I hugged him. Jiyoon seemed to be spying on us from a corner. I shooed her away and mouthed the words 'Go away!' "Aren't you married to Yoo Mi though?" I asked. Kyuhyun shook his head. "Jungmin got married to her instead, I doubt my ex-father even knows that he's me." I was pulled tighter to his embrace as I heard the sounds of crunching. Yuri was staring at us, while eating popcorn. I stood up, much to Kyuhyun's surprise. "Let me guess, Nari's here too?" Yuri nodded. "Yessss...?" I pushed her out of my current room. "And tell Nari to leave too!"

 
I looked back at Kyuhyun but cutely. "Now, where were we?" I giggled. Kyuhyun drew something out of his coat pocket. I gasped. It was a small velvet box. He knelt down on one knee and opened it. Inside was a silver crystal sapphire ring. "Will you elope with me, Sihyun?" Tears welled to my eyes but I closed the box and looked down at the floor. "Be right back." I left the room and went to Jiyoon's. "Yah, Jiyoon-ah, Heechul oppa likes you. He told me last week. Call him and tell him we're over, please?" Jiyoon looked tremendously excited and confused. I tossed her my phone. I slowly walked into my room again. "Kyu oppa... My answer is... No. I'm not ready." Kyuhyun nodded, I was glad he understood. But he put the ring on me anyway. "We're practically engaged already but we don't need to rush." I beamed and kissed his forehead. "Sure."
 
???'s Point of View
I watched as Sihyun and Kyuhyun went back into their house. I was jealous, feeling left out. Sihyun was the one who always came to me when Kyuhyun wasn't around. I was always the second choice. I caught a glimpse of Sihyun's new ring, which was on her left hand's ring finger. Whenever she looked at it, she would smile and look up at Kyuhyun. "Kyu oppa, I love you~" I heard her say. I didn't want that to happen though, I wanted her to love me and only me. I decided to pay a trip to my next door neighbors to congratulate their engagement.
 
Normal Point of View
Donghae burst into the couple's apartment for the... what, fourth time now? "Hello you love birds~!" He yelled as he put his arms around both Sihyun and Kyuhyun. "So... I heard Heenim hyung's detached from Hyunnie and moved onto one of her friends. Do you have any friends for me, Hyunnie?" Donghae asked. Kyuhyun felt slightly more or so irritated though. Hyunnie was the nickname Kyuhyun made for Sihyun, in exchange for letting her call him Kyu oppa. Sihyun however, smiled. "How do you know Heechul oppa, Hae oppa?" She asked. "Oh, he was my hyung in high school. I noticed he changed his status to: 'finally I can move onto Jiyoon~~' Don't you feel bad about that?" Sihyun shook her head. "No, we were only pretending to go out so Jiyoon could get to know him. She's a bit of a picky person sometimes." She laughed. "Oh, I think one of my friends is single. Hyun Mi's still dating Sungmin but Nari just broke up with Hanwon." Donghae nodded. "Introduce me sometime, will you?" Sihyun smiled and nodded. "Deal."
 
Sihyun led Nari to a cafe's booth. "Donghae oppa, Nari. Nari, Donghae oppa." She introduced each other. She soon left to get them to know each other better. Donghae immediately smiled, Nari smiled awkwardly back. "Um... Are you okay with dating a younger girl? I mean, I'm not very..." She stopped before she got any more awkward. Donghae tried to make her more comfortable though. "Of course, age is nothing compared to love." Nari had a rosy tinge on her cheeks. This was going well, Sihyun made sure with Jiyoon and Hyun Mi by listening to Sihyun's cellphone that happened to call Nari's. She also happened to forget to turn it off. Everyone cackled but they all knew they were happy for Nari. Donghae, on the other hand, wanted someone else.