My Heart ~ Three

My Heart

   Sihyun's Point of View
I went into my house quietly, my mom and dad were out at work. I set down my bag and lied down on my bed, clutching onto my pillow. I kept replaying that scene in my head. What in the world was Kyuhyun about to ask me? Donghae interrupted me and it just made me so frustrated how Kyuhyun just referred to me as 'no one special'. I've known him since I was in kindergarten! I should at least be 'a close friend'. I picked up my laptop and logged onto chat, luckily, Kyuhyun was on.
'Kyu oppa~'
'Oh, hi Hyunnie.'
'Were you about to ask me something?'
'Uh... No.'
I rolled my eyes. That was such a lie. But I didn't really need to believe him anyway. I logged off and closed the top of my laptop. Then my phone rang, the caller ID said it was Kyuhyun. I hurried to pick it up. "Hello?" "Hello, Sihyun? Would you like to go out with me tomorrow?" That voice was Donghae's. But why would he be asking me out? Well, I knew that Kyuhyun didn't like me anyway so what did I have to lose? "Sure. Where do you want to meet?"

Kyuhyun's Point of View
I was dumbfounded that Donghae, my hyung, just asked out Sihyun. I thought he was bluffing. "Well... You know, she's not going to say yes. Sihyun's smart enough to not say yes to a guy she just met." Donghae looked at me as he hung up the phone. "Oh really? She just said yes." I froze in my tracks, I thought Sihyun would reject him. But I remained calm. "Alright then, I don't mind." I turned around and went back on my computer. I said I didn't mind but I really did.

The next day, I found Donghae fixing up his hair in the washroom. "Hyung, what are you doing?" I said to him. "Fixing my hair, you know, I have that date with Sihyun today." Oh right. He was going to go out with her today. "Why did you even ask her out?" I asked him, as I began to brush my teeth. "Because she's cute, duh. I'm surprised you didn't ask her out before." "But you're a lot older than her." Donghae stopped to stare at me. "Age is just a number, it's not like she's in middle school." I sighed and rinsed out the toothpaste out of my mouth. He had a point. Donghae checked his watch and left the room. "I'll be back late, she'll be putty in my hands." I clenched my fists. It was wrong but I felt like punching my best friend.


Normal Point of View
Sihyun waved at Donghae when she spotted him in front of her house. "Annyeong Donghae oppa." She said, she had no idea why she said yes to this date. She barely knew him. But... he was cute and if Kyuhyun was friends with him, he wouldn't be too bad, right? "Annyeong, Sihyun-ah. Would you like to go see a movie?" Donghae asked. Sihyun nodded, she wished that Kyuhyun would be the one in front of her instead of Donghae. Perhaps that was the reason she said yes? To fill a void? Well, whatever the reason was, Sihyun just wanted to forget about Kyuhyun.

Donghae's Point of View
No matter what the reason was, the fact that Sihyun didn't look like she was enjoying the date annoyed me. In my mind, all that was running was, that since she's younger, I can't use force. It felt wrong though, I only asked her out because I thought Kyuhyun wouldn't be so stubborn that he would say that he liked her. "Would you like some popcorn?" I heard her voice say. I looked at Sihyun, handing me a paper bag. "Oh, sure." I grabbed a handful and stared at the movie screen. It was a romantic-comedy, I thought girls loved those. Beside me, there was a bunch of couples, the girls leaning on the guys' shoulders. I felt a stab of frustration as Sihyun just stared at the screen, seeming like she hated the movie.

I walked along with Sihyun, holding her hand. We were going to the park, which where hopefully she would at least fake being happy. Sihyun was somewhat smiling now, I told her I would buy her ice cream. I went up to a vendor and asked for a chocolate ice cream cone. "Here you go, Hyunnie." I said as I handed it to her. She seemed a bit annoyed when I called her that. I disregarded it and let her sit down on a bench. Sihyun took a bite and got some ice cream on her cheek. "Let me get that." I said with a smile. I took out a napkin and as I wiped off the ice cream, I saw a drop of water fall out of her eye. "...Sihyun?" I said as I looked up, her eyes were red and watery. "I'm sorry, I need to go home." She picked up her bag and left the park and for an instant, I felt something that I never wanted to feel. Pity.

I came home at five, with Kyuhyun playing Starcraft. "Hey, what are you doing home so early?" He had a smug look on his face. "That girl likes you. I just know it. You should call her." I saw Kyuhyun blush. "Who says I like her?" I smirked and Kyuhyun knew he was found out. "Fine, I'll call her." He grinned and took out his phone. "Annyeong, Sihyun. I'm coming to your house."

Sihyun's Point of View
"Oh, Kyu Oppa? Okay, I'll be waiting." I smiled and thought about changing into something other than my pajamas but I just decided not to. Kyuhyun always said he liked it when I looked more comfortable. The thought of it made me smile. I heard a knock on my door and I raced down to get it. "Annyeong, Kyu oppa!" I gave him a bear hug but he didn't say anything and pressed my lips to his. "I love you." I heard him say when he let me go. I beamed. "Me too."

A few months later, Kyuhyun took me to his parents' house so he could introduce me. "Ummoni, Appoji. I have someone to introduce you to." He looked at me and winked. It was adorable. Kyuhyun's father spoke first. "Before that, we have some news. You have a fiance now, Yoo Mi." I was shocked. "No." Kyuhyun said. "What?" His mother replied. "I'm not marrying her. I don't love her."

"But, Kyuhyun, do you know how much this will help your father's company?" "No. I'm not going to marry Yoo Mi." Yoo Mi came into the room. "Hello, my fiance." She said and hugged him. I felt angry and jealous. Kyuhyun turned to her. "Yoo Mi, you're just a friend. I don't love you." Yoo Mi looked heart broken but then bored. "What? Are you going to marry this little girl?" Kyuhyun held me close. "Yes, I will. I loved her more than I ever did to you." I was pink with pleasure. "Fine, marry that that little girl. But if you do, I'm disowning you." Kyuhun's father piped up. I gulped, disown? "Fine, disown me. I don't care." And with that said, Kyuhyun took my hand and left.

Kyuhyun and I went o his house. We were on his couch, talking about what we should do. "But, Kyu oppa. You can't get disowned because of me!" I protested. "Yes, I will. I don't want to marry Yoo Mi." I hugged him. "That's sweet but I don't want you to give up everything." "But I will for you." I sighed. This wasn't easy. "I have something to tell you though... I'm moving to Hong Kong."