My Heart ~ Twelve

My Heart

 Jiyoon's POV
I woke up in our hotel room, next to a quietly snoring Heechul. What happened last night? Oh yeah. We were eating at a steak house, came back to the hotel, drank some wine and... did things. I was wearing Heechul's long shirt. That couldn't be good. I slid the blanket somewhat off Heechul and saw that he was wearing another shirt of his. I sighed, which woke Heechul up. "Aish, Sooyeon." I sat up. "SOOYEON?!"

I was pissy at Heechul the rest of the day, SOOYEON?! That was his ex's name! Heechul followed after me, I was buying everything I found cute, with his credit card. "Hey, hey, hey. We still have a week here, don't waste our money." I turned around and threw the card at him, which hit him in the eye. "GO SPEND YOUR MONEY ON SOOYEON!" I marched off. I usually would have forgiven him but he just had to say it while I had PMS, didn't he? Heechul ran after me, which is something he usually wouldn't do. I climbed into a cab. "Hey, Jiyoon! You know what, you're too emotional!" Heechul called after me as my taxi drove off. I stared at him through the rear end window. He looked genuinely sad, which made me cool off. This was our honeymoon and we were fighting. I felt really stupid, I didn't notice the car had stopped. I paid the driver and went up to my hotel room, just hoping that Heechul would eventually come back.

I heard some knocking on the door and I opened the door with anticipation. It was the maid. I plopped onto the bed as the maid shuffled into the washroom and groaned at the mess of towels on the ground. "You seem disappointed." Heechul remarked. I sat up. "Heechul!" I hugged him. "Mianhae..." He pushed me. "Hey, hey, hey. I bought cake. It was strawberries." I took the box out of his hands and walked away. "Kay, thanks." I turned around and giggled. "Just kidding."

Kyuhyun's POV
"Kyu oppa... We should get married now, like actually start planning. I mean everyone else is already married and Hyun Mi has a daughter..." I looked away from my laptop. "Hmm... I'm not sure." Sihyun pouted. I stood up. "...About who will be my best man." I ruffled her hair. "Of course, Hyunnie." Sihyun smiled at me, I haven't seen it that bright since... I asked her to be engaged to me a few years back. "I guess we can have it in..." She interrupted me. "Let's have it a week or so after Heechul and Jiyoon get back." "Isn't that a bit too much work in a short period of time?" Sihyun went into our room and shuffled through her things. She showed off a book. "Psh, I've been planning this since high school."

Sihyun and I decided to invite everyone over to announce our news. We timed it so that Heechul and Jiyoon could join us via webcam. "Annyeong Sihyun-ah!" Jiyoon beamed. Sihyun waved to her best friend. Of course, I was stuck with getting coffee and making rounds for everyone else. Donghae crossed his arms. "Let me guess, you two have finally decided to get married. We nodded. Hyun Jee clapped, much to the adoration of Hyun Mi and Sungmin. "Congratulations." Heechul said. Nari gave Sihyun a hug. "About time." I commented. Donghae stood up. "Nari and I have something to say as well." Sihyun smirked. "You two are going to multilply?" I blinked at Sihyun. She was starting to sound like me. Nari nodded. "Yes, we are." I put my arm around Sihyun. Everyone in the room agreed. Sihyun looked uneasy. I took a glance at her. "It's not that bad." Hyun Mi said. Sihyun still looked a bit... uncomfortable. "Um... Can we not talk about this right now?" Jiyoon looked like something went off in her head. "Oh right!"

Jiyoon's POV (Flashback from Last Night)
"Yeah, so everything went fine in the end and we made up." I was calling Sihyun on the phone. "So, you guys did the thing in bed?" "Shut up." "Fine. You know, I think I should talk about 'that' with Kyu oppa." "Talk about? Do something for him, you've made the poor guy wait for so many years." "You know, you're right!" "Yeah, so do something for him." "Screw that, I'll wait until marriage. So, I'll go tell him right now." "Good luck! And it might help if you wear something skimpy." "Shut up, I'm just going to ask him to marry me now."

Sihyun's POV
I giggled, I couldn't help it. Kyuhyun went up to the webcam. "Thanks loads, Jiyoon. I wasn't about to propose to her for the third time or so." Jiyoon laughed and Heechul started to speak. "Seriously? You haven't done ANYTHING with Sihyun?" Kyuhyun shook his head. "Nope." "You're an idiot." "Heechul!" Jiyoon hit his head. "Hey, you messed up my hair!" "I can't mess up anything that was already messed up." "Shut up." I shouted through the microphone in Kyuhyun's laptop. "IF you two are done now, we wanted to also say that we're going to set the date for August 9th." "And... I've decided that Donghae's going to be my best man." Donghae pumped his fist in the air. "Take that, Heechul hyung!"

Kyuhyun seemed to be a lot more... attached to me since that night. Every night he would ask something like, "So, do you eventually want to move into a bigger apartment?" And I would respond like, "Why do you care?" "Because we're getting married soon." "Uh... A bit too early to talk about that?" Kyuhyun nodded and went back to reading his book. "Kyu oppa, how's work?" Kyuhyun fidgeted but didn't make eye contact. "Fine, fine." "You sure? You've been coming home late nowadays." "But you work late, don't you?" I looked up from my word document. "That's because my editor will be on my back if I don't finish this chapter by her deadline. Now, how come you seem so curious about money and our married life these days?" Kyuhyun put his book down. "The truth is I..." He whispered the rest into my ear. "...With Donghae. Sungmin and Heechul..." "...Discovered by a scout..." "...On a guys night..." "...Million dollar contract..." "...Looking at new houses..." I gasped after he told me everything. "REALLY?!"


 

"So... do you know?" I asked everyone, I planned a gathering as Jiyoon returned. "About what?" Hyun Mi asked. "Your husbands' secret lives." Nari nodded. "Donghae told me last week." I nodded too. "Same." Hyun Mi and Jiyoon looked confused. "What's the secret?" Jiyoon raised a curious eyebrow. "I'm only telling you because Sungmin and Heechul didn't want to feel your wrath when you knew." I sighed. "They're... going to be in a idol group." "WHAT THE-!" Hyun Mi stood up. "Really? That's so cool! I thought he was having an affair behind my back or something." Jiyoon let out a sigh of relief. "Well, our husbands are going to be famous and... another thing." I gestured to Nari. "Did Donghae tell you?" Nari thought for a moment. "Ohhh. Yeah, he did. Apparently their contract is going to be for a LOT of money." I continued. "Which means... they're thinking of getting some houses built. For our families." Jiyoon and Hyun Mi's eyes widened. "Oh. My. Cookies./Bunnies." Jiyoon and Hyun Mi stared at each other. "Cookies?" "Bunnies?" I took a sip of my hot cocoa. "Well... At least you're not going to kill your hubbies."

That night, Jiyoon and Hyun Mi did kill their hubbies. Hyun Mi with a pillow but it was more of a playful killing, according to her. Jiyoon apparently broke two plates and almost shattered a vase to chase Heechul. He wasn't injured though, at least not too much to not be able to... ATTEND MY WEDDING! EEEEE!!! The day was finally here! My wedding dress dragged around five feet behind me. I tripped numerous times but my bridesmaids had my back, literally. "You're so accident prone today." Hyun Mi retorted. "Well, excuse me. I'm marrying the love of my life and I should be not jittery at all? I wouldn't know, since you didn't invite us to your wedding." Nari broke us up. "Hey, hey. It's her wedding day, be nice." Jiyoon came into the room. "What's up, Sihyun?" We all stared at her. "You're here? I thought you'd be helping Heechul limp into another room." I said. Jiyoon rolled her eyes. "Psh. Sungmin's doing that."

"...Speak up now or forever hold your peace." Kyuhyun squeezed my hand. My heart was racing and suddenly stopped when I heard the slam of an opening door. Who came in? OH MY- DSJKFSDFD WHAT THE HELL WAS YOO MI DOING HERE?!! "Oh, Kyuhyun~ I'm here." Kyuhyun grabbed my hand and made to run but some burly guards took him first. "Kyu oppa!" "Hyunnie!" Yoo Mi gestured to the door and the guards took a protesting Kyuhyun out of the church. I dropped to my knees and everyone had a dumbfounded stare, wondering what just happened.