My Heart ~ One

My Heart
 
 

Sihyun's Point of View
I quickly ran up to meet him. He was so going to kill me. "What took you so long?" He asked angrily but hugged me nonetheless. "I'm sorry, Kyu Oppa~! But I had to cancel some plans..." I pouted. Kyuhyun, yes the Cho Kyuhyun, pinched my cheeks. "Hey now, don't make a cute face. I'll be weak against it and as the evil maknae, I can't have that image." I giggled. "So, you do have a weakness!" I laughed some more as he hung his arm over my shoulder and we walked, making two sets of footsteps directly next to each other.

Kyuhyun's Point of View
I would normally have been angry at someone for being twenty minutes late but not her. Her chubby cheeks turning pink and inflating from running was enough of an apology. I let her into my house, taking her coat off for her. What? I could be polite, at times... "Do you want anything to drink?" I asked her. She seemed to be deep in thought for a moment. "Chocolate milk!" I smirked. She was such a child. "Your wish is my command." I teased. I still got it for her anyway. I couldn't resist her smile because despite her age, I still loved her but she never knew. Or at least, that's what I thought.

Normal Point of View
Sihyun took a seat on the couch and took a sip of milk, leaving a chocolate milk mustache. "Aigo. Will be a tad more neater?" Kyuhyun complained as he handed her a tissue. Sihyun took it and wiped her face. "Why don't you trying drinking milk without getting a mustache?" She complained. There was still some milk left over on her face. Kyuhyun took the tissue again and wiped it off.

Sihyun stood silently for a moment. Yes, she liked Kyuhyun but she did know he had a girlfriend. Yoo Mi. Oh, Sihyun had such a burning desire to just push her and say "Back off! He's my man!" But she couldn't. There was too much of an age difference between Sihyun and Kyuhyun anyway. "Oh, by the way, Hyunnie, Yoo Mi's coming over." Kyuhyun said it like Sihyun would be okay with it. But she wasn't.


"Alright. Then I'll be leaving!" Sihyun stood up but Kyuhyun pulled her down. "Something wrong?" Sihyun blushed and shook her head. "Nothing, everything's fine." She decided to stay. After all, that Yoo Mi witch could steal Kyuhyun away while Sihyun was gone.

 
Kyuhyun's Point Of View
Something seemed to be bothering Sihyun ever since I mentioned Yoo Mi. In reality, I didn't really like Yoo Mi. She was just a friend who was a new actress that Kyuhyun had to date for publicity. The doorbell rang and Sihyun hopped up to get it herself. "Yah, I can get it!" Kyuhyun called out but Sihyun ignored me. "Hi, Yoo Mi unnie!" Sihyun said to Yoo Mi in a bit of a fake sweet voice. I scratched my head and wondered what was wrong.

Yoo Mi and I talked about work, news and just the regular stuff but Sihyun always seemed to be hopping in with her own comments. "You know, Kyuhyun... I've been nominated for actress of the year." "Oh really? That's-" "So has Suzy Bae! She's going to win for sure!" I sighed and literally picked Sihyun up and dragged her to a corner. "Yah, Hyunnie, are you okay?" Sihyun refused to make eye contact with me. "Yes, I am, okay?!" She shouted. She huffed and grabbed her school bag. Then leaving my house and slamming the door behind her. Yoo Mi stared at me. "Well, at least the brat's gone." I rolled my eyes, this was going to be a long day.

Sihyun's Point of View
I felt really, really stupid for just leaving like that. I headed home without a word. My dad greeted me when I arrived. "Ah, Sihyun-ah, why are you so early? I thought you were going to... Kyuhyun's house?" I would usually say something witty involving the word "ahjusshi" but I didn't say anything and went to my room.
 
I went into my room and sat down on my bed. My pink laptop was on my night stand I put it on my lap and turned it on. I logged onto chat and began to talk with Kyuhyun.
'Hyunnie, you okay? D:'
'Yeah, I was just having a bad day. ;)'
'Oh. I was worried about you.'
I felt happy. Kyuhyun was worried about me!
'Aigo, what happened to being the evil maknae? >:D'
'Oh yeah... Don't tell!'
'Ten Thousand Won and I won't tell a soul~'
'Hmm... What about I just take you to the amusement park tomorrow? Tomorrow's Saturday is free, right?'
'I'd like that. Meet me at the bus stop at ten tomorrow?'
'You got it. See you then Hyun. <3'
'Alrighty Kyu~! <3'
I felt overjoyed. It wasn't a date but it would have to do for now. I closed my lap top and lied down on the bed. Hopefully, by tomorrow, Kyuhyun would be mine. And the fact that Kyuhyun left the <3 on the end of his last message made me melt. My heart started to melt for Cho Kyuhyun.