My Heart ~ Two

My Heart

 Sihyun’s Point of View
The next day I woke up at seven thirty, which was really early considering it was the weekend but I was so nervous about seeing Kyuhyun. I spent about thirty minutes just staring at my clothes, choosing what I should wear. I ended up wearing this sky blue blouse with a white cardigan. I slid on my flower embroidered jeans and quietly snuck into the washroom. I silently took care of my makeup and made sure it didn’t look too heavy. When I was satisfied with my results, I slipped into inch high gladiator sandals. This was a big step for me, I rarely wore anything besides sneakers. I brushed some lint of my cardigan and picked up my bag. It was a white leather purse that I only used once. It had the essentials for a girl; phone, mirror and lip gloss. I usually didn’t like dressing up and looking so… girly?

I felt a tinge of pain when I tripped on a crack in the sidewalk. I kept walking so I acted as if nothing happened. I really wasn't used to those shoes. “Annyeong, Kyu oppa.” I said to him. “Annyeong Hyunnie.” He gave me a one over before saying something smug. "Wow. You look... like you got arrested by the fashion police.” I blushed. So he noticed. “No, well… You’ve only seen me in my school uniform. So you wouldn’t know what I usually wear.” That made sense right? Kyuhyun nodded in agreement, which surprised me. He took my hand as we waited for the bus. I didn’t say a word. There was no need for any. I just stood there and enjoyed the moment.

Kyuhyun’s Point of View
I was a bit happy to see that she dressed up for today, even though I was just taking her out for fun. Without thining, I slipped my hand into hers and stayed there until the bus arrived.

“Oh, the bus is here.” I said as I heard the oncoming loud sounds down the street. I let Sihyun walk in front of me and sit down where she wanted to. The back seat, so like her. “Are you trying to make me bump my head on the ceiling?” I joked, referring to hitting a speed bump. Sihyun gave me a look that almost said ‘of course’, smirked and turned the other way. I sat there for a moment, thinking that I shouldn’t play more pranks on her or else she’d get even. That. Would. Be. Bad.

I knew Sihyun as the younger girl down the street. She was almost always at the park, usually just swinging by herself. I just observed her from afar until we got to the point where we would always run into each other. It got to the point where that every day, after work, I would have to go to her school and pick her up. Sihyun mentioned her friends would ask if I was her boyfriend. “No, I think of you as a younger sister.” I said to her. I now wonder if that was a mistake?

Normal Point of View
The bus stopped in front of the amusement park. "It's our stop." Sihyun said, nudging Kyuhyun with her elbow. "Oh, alright." He stood up and let Sihyun pass in front of her. He paid for her ticket as well as his at the front desk. "So, where would you like to go first?" Sihyun smirked and thought for a moment. "Ah, I got it."

Kyuhyun stood in front of the roller coaster, gulping at the sight of it. "Are you sure you want to ride this?" Sihyun nodded. Kyuhyun sat down in a seat near the back, with Sihyun going in as well. He was scared of things like this but he couldn't seem like he was frightened in front of her. The coaster started to move and Sihyun squealed. "Kyu oppa, thanks for taking me." She said with a warm smile. "No problem, I was looking forward to this." They both turned away for a moment and blushed. Sihyun closed her eyes and held onto her friend's hand, making him turn a dark shade of red. He soon found out why though, they were at the top of the coaster.

"Kyaaaaa!" Kyuhyun heard Sihyun scream, he would too but he still kept it in even though his chest was supposed to burst. One loop, two loops and one more. When it finally stopped, Kyuhyun's rapidly beating heart stopped as well. "Well, that was fun. Do you want to... go get some ice cream?" Sihyun nodded, her hair was a mess. "Let's go!"

Sihyun's Point of View
I bit into my chocolate ice cream. "Is it good?" Kyuhyun asked, he was leaning on his elbow across the table. "Yup!" I said and took another bite. "Aigo, you got some whipped cream on you cheek." He searched for some napkins, there were none in sight. "I got it." Kyuhyun rolled down his sleeve and wiped it with the edge. I was slightly disappointed but don't ask why.

"Kyu oppa, what do you want to do?" I asked, it was nearly five o' clock and there were thirty minutes 'til my curfew. Yes, my mom was really strict. "Do you want to ride the ferris wheel? That's the only thing we haven't ridden." I smiled. "Sure, sounds good."

"Omo. Omo. Omo. Omo. I forgot I was scared of heights!" I held onto Kyuhyun's shirt. He didn't seem to be annoyed though. I looked up at him and he leaned in. We were almost to the bottom. "What... What?" I blushed. "Let's just say you have still have something on your lips..." I turned a dark shade of pink and... slapped him away. "What are you doing?!" Kyuhyun was on the other seat of the ferris wheel, dazed. I felt bad, plus regretful.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." I mumbled as Kyuhyun and I were riding home. "It's okay... It was my fault anyway..." He mumbled back. His right cheek was still a bit red. I didn't make eye contact with him for the rest of the ride. The bus stopped and we both got off, he walked me to my house but I felt that he shouldn't have. "Well, I'm here." Kyuhyun held my hands and looked into my eyes, they were serious. "Sihyun, do you want to be my girl-" "THERE YOU ARE!" A voice interrupted him.

 
"I've been looking for you all day!" A boy, he looked a few years older than Kyuhyun and had a large bag hung over his shoulder. Kyuhyun let go of my hands, much to my disappointment. He hugged the boy there instead and my jaw dropped. "Aigo, why didn't you call me, Donghae hyung?" I took a minute to look at the boy. He had short black hair, white skin and was very good looking. "Who's the girl?" I saw him whisper to Kyuhyun. He looked at me, I swear I saw some regret in his eyes. "No one special. Just a dongsaeng from my street." My heart broke. Wasn't he just about to ask me to be his girlfriend?

Kyuhyun's Point of View

Sihyun went into her house without saying anything, I felt really bad. "Erm... Do you want to go to my apartment?" Donghae shrugged. "Whatever, I'm staying there until I get my own." Kyuhyun scoffed. "Why didn't you tell me beforehand?" Donghae rolled his eyes. "BECAUSE you wouldn't pick up your phone! I called at least three times everyday last week at three or something and seven times on Tuesday and Thursday at... six PM! Why didn't you pick up?" I pondered his thoughts. At three, I would pick up Sihyun from school and drive her to Korean Lit. tutoring. On Tuesday and Thursday, I would tutor her in math. "Uh... Why didn't you call my cellphone?" "Because you changed it." "Oh right... Anyway, let's just go to my house."
 
"Hey Kyu. I have something to ask you." Donghae said to me as I was playing Starcraft. "What? Make it quick, I'm falling behind." Donghae started to dry his hair, he just came out of the shower. "YAH! You're getting water on my laptop, hyung!" I tried to clean it off. "Was that girl really 'no one special'?" I gulped, I didn't want Donghae to know I liked her. "Yeah, just a dongsaeng. Why do you ask?" I closed my laptop and put it away, I knew this wouldn't be quick. "You were holding her hands." For once, I had nothing to say. "Uh... That was... She said... that her hands were cold." Donghae stifled a laugh as I reached out my hand for the glass of cola. "Okay, so you don't mind if I ask her out?" I did a spit take. "WHAT?! I mean... of course not. Sihyun's just... a dongsaeng." He smiled and threw me the towel. "Good, I'm going to call her then." He took my cellphone that was sitting on the table. "Hello, Sihyun? Would you like to go out with me tomorrow?"