Deal?

Confessions of a Boyish Heart

-----------------------------------------AMBER'S POV------------------------------------------

"Actually, she is different from other girls." Tao stood up and moved towards my seat. "She's very different from them because..." He said as he placed an arm on my shoulder and looked towards Kris...

 

 

 

 

"She is Kris' girlfriend."

 

 

 

Boom.

 

 

It was as if someone dropped a bomb right in the middle of the table. Everyone was speechless. The guys had their jaws hanging and even that Jessica girl appeared to be quite shocked by what Tao said. I couldn't blame them because even I was flabbergasted. My eyes popped out of their sockets and my jaw dropped. WHAT?!! I turned towards Tao whose arm was still on my shoulder.

 

 

"Trust me on this." He whispered. Huang Zi Tao!!! I swear, the first chance I get, I'm gonna strangle the life out of you you little panda!!!

 

 

"I-is that so?" The girl named Jessica seemed to have recovered from the shock and was the first one to break the awkward atmosphere that hung around. "Well, I guess your taste has changed, Kris." She said as she stared at Kris who seemed quite calm and collected in his seat. How the hell does he manage to stay calm!?!! Argh!

 

 

"Yes, yes it has." Kris answered as he stared back at her and walked towards my direction. "She may be different from the other girls that I've dated but at least, I'm sure she won't trash me like what others did." I felt his chest touch my back. His hot breath tickled my neck and I could feel a warm sensation running through my body.My heart pumped faster as I realized what he was doing. He was actually back-hugging me!!! The eff is wrong with this giant!!!

 

 

I could feel my face getting hotter as we stayed in that position. I wanted to remove myself from his grasp but he tightened his arms around me. "Right, love?" He smiled as whispered these words in my ear and I froze. Like, literally. My brain stopped functioning and kept on replaying what he just said. Love??? Seriously?!! What the hell is this guy doing?!! Fudge! 

 

 

"Oh, well, seems like you've made up your mind. Hope you don't regret your decision though..." Jessica said as she rolled her eyes. "I'll be off then. See you this Saturday guys! I heard you're fighting Babyboo's team next weekend... May the best team win!" She smiled sarcastically and walked towards the exit leaving us dumbfounded.

 

 

The whole table was quiet and the atmosphere was tense until a few minutes later, we heard the other guys coughing. "What's wrong with you people?" Kris asked them with knitted eyebrows. "Uhm, Duizhang, Jessica already left." Chanyeol answered.

 

 

"I know." He answered back in a cool tone.

 

 

"Uhm, Kris, she already left. Yo- you don't have to hug Amber anymore..." Xiumin coughed and that was when we both realized that he was still back-hugging me tight. The other guys were also looking at us with a weird grin on their faces.Kris let out an awkward cough and removed his arms from me. I, on the other hand, just bit my lip as the others were looking at us with the we-sense-something-fishy look... I tried to look away but I only ended up looking at Kris who was also looking at me. Damn, this is really awkward.

 

 

 "Uhm, I think I have to go to the comfort room for a while. Excuse me." I stood up and walked towards the comfort room. Evading the weird stares from the guys and the awkward atmosphere with Kris...

 

 

 

----------------------------------------KRIS WU'S POV----------------------------------------

 

 

"Uhm, I think I have to go to the comfort room for a while. Excuse me." Amber stood up and walked towards the comfort room. Damn! What have I done! Now, she must really feel awkward and confused by what I just did... Curse Jessica for showing up in unexpected places! I had no choice but to follow Tao's lead and pretend that Amber was actually my girlfriend in front of Jessica. I think I also got carried away right there because I didn't let go of her until my team mates noticed that I was still hugging her. Blame it on her vanilla scented hair... It's really- Argh! There you go again, Kris Wu!!! Control yourself!!! Because of what I just did, things between me and Amber will never be normal again. 

 

 

"Duizhang, do we really have to face that gorilla's team?" Lay asked me as soon as Amber was out of the earshot. "I mean, It's not that I'm afraid of them but are you willing to face them, Duizhang?" He looked at me and I just nodded. "Yeah. I'm cool with playing against them next week." I answered.

 

 

"Are you sure, Kris? I mean, we can ask the organizers to reset the game and let another team play against us next week..." Suho chimed in.

 

 

"No, it's okay. If we back out from the game, they'll think that we are afraid of them... It will only make them feel superior and that's the last thing I want them to feel." I sipped on my cola. 

 

 

"But are you really comfortable seeing them together, Kris?" Luhan asked me. "Will you be able to look at them straight in the eye as if nothing happened? We all know that if it weren't for the excuse Tao made up a while ago, you wouldn't be able to control the situation... Are you really sure you want to put yourself into that kind of situation?"

 

 

"I guess I'll have to deal with it..." I spat bitterly. I just can't put the team's future in jeopardy because of my feelings...

 

 

"Or, we could do something to help you, Duizhang?" We all turned to face Tao who was smirking on his seat.

 

 

"So, what do you suggest we do, Tao?" Chen asked.

 

 

"It's like this guys..." and Tao continued to lay out his plan. At first, we were all skeptical about it but Tao seemed very sure that his plan would work. Finally, he was able to convince the guys about his plan. Yep. Only the guys. I still remained doubtful about his idea. No way is she gonna agree to all of these...

 

 

"Any problem, guys?" my head jerked up as soon as I heard her voice. And here she is...

 

 

"Uhm, nothing... Actually, we just wanna ask your help about something..." Tao stood up and walked to where Amber was standing. Here goes nothing... I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and stood up. I looked at her and said three words that silenced the whole table and made her jaw drop...

 

 

 

"Be my girlfriend."

 

 

-------------------------------------AMBER LIU'S POV-----------------------------------

 

 

"Any problem guys?" I asked the boys as I got back from my seat. They seemed to be in the middle of a deep discussion but as soon as I spoke, they all turned their attention towards me.

 

 

"Uhm nothing... Actually, we just wanna ask your help about something..." Tao spoke as he walked towards me but his words were cut off by Kris who suddenly stood up...

 

 

 

"Be my girlfriend." 

 

 

 

My jaw dropped. By the way he looked at me, I could tell he was dead serious about it. The other guys were also shocked. It's like they didn't expect Kris to speak. Wait a minute. This scene happened earlier!!!  Only that Jessica is not here and that we are dealing with another issue. Urgh! It feels like I'm being played with! And to be honest... I don't like it.

 

 

 

"I'm heading out." I said as I grabbed my bag and walked towards the door but before I could get there, Kris grabbed my hand and made me face him...

 

 

 

"Please... I really need your help." I looked at his eyes and I saw a hint of desperation. It seems like he really needs my help on whatever he wants to do.

 

 

"I'll give you 5 minutes to tell me what this is all about." I said as I walked back towards the table and sat down on a chair. The other guys told me everything while Kris just stood up. Everything including Jessica and next week's game and how having me pretend to be Kris' girlfriend would change the situation. But in the middle of the discussion, a random thought popped out of Baekhyun's head...

 

 

"Wait guys, what does Amber get from this? I mean, we have to give her an incentive if she has to do this thing... right?" He turned towards the other guys and they all nodded in agreement. "Wait guys, it's fine. I don't really need-" I was about to protest when Tao cut me off.

 

 

"How about having Kris as your genie? You know, like in Aladdin. You can ask for anything from him... But unlike the movie, you can have unlimited wishes." Tao beamed. I could tell that the others also agreed to the idea because they were all smiling and high-fiving each other. Except for Kris who looked as if someone just sprinkled water in his face. 

 

 

"What? That's too much!" He exclaimed. "Yah, come to think of it, It's harder to pretend to be your girlfriend. You bipolar giant." Kai retorted. "Come on, Duizhang. She's also doing you a big favor." Sehun added. "This is the least you can do for her since she's saving your ." DO chimed in. Kris thought about it for a while until...

 

 

"Fine. I'll be her genie."

 

 

"Great! Now..." Tao said as he and the guys focused their attention on me once more. "All we need is your answer, Amber. Are you up for it?" The team looked at me intently for a couple of seconds and I felt like I was gonna melt any moment. Tao took Kris' hand and extended it towards me. He released his grip and Kris' hand remained outstretched across the table Guess there's no escaping this now... I took a deep breath as I readied myself for the decision I was about to make...

 

 

 

"Deal." I took his outstretched hand and shook it. Now, I have my first boyfriend in Korea. Yippee. Congratulations to me. (insert sarcasm here)

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!! ^-^ *cue fireworks*

 

Ni men hao! I know it's been quite a while since the last update. (And I sincerely apologize for that....)I've been really busy these past few weeks... :< Thanks for all the subs, reads and comments guys! I really appreciate it. :> I'll try my best to finish this story before I write another one but if ever I don't finish this by Febuary 14, I'll just be posting a short Krisber fanfic inspired by one of my readers (you know who you are, dear *wink*) for Valentines Day... Hope you guys will like it! =)))

 

Well, I guess that's all for now guys! Hope you have a lucky and fruitful Year of the Horse! *makes awesome horse sound* Bye for now guys!!! :D

 

KRISBERFIGHTING<3