BONUS SPECIAL CHAPTER- Merry Krismas! (Not a part of the story)

Confessions of a Boyish Heart

 

Merry Christmas Krisber-shippers! I decided to write a  one-shot fanfic (which, in case you haven't read, is not a part of the actual COABH story...) This is dedicated to all the Krisber-shippers out there~ Hope you like it guys! V(^-^)V

 

 

 

Oh, and iff ever you want any background music for this, I would seriously recommend  EXO's Christmas Day  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTVNROa84BU. This y piece of music is seriously unleashing my inner fangirl. XD 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

It's 8:30 PM and everyone was hustling and bustling around the city. Snow was falling from the sky and it was very cold. But, despite that, the Christmas spirit was still present everywhere and in Every person. Everyone was busy looking for gifts, buying food to share with their loved ones, having dinner with their family members and etc. They were pretty much absorbed by the festive atmosphere brought about by the Holidays.

 

 

 

 

All except one.

 

 

 

 

Kris Wu stood in front of the N Seoul Tower where he was about to do something that would change his whole life...

 

 

 

 

Only if she said yes.

 

 

 

 

He was planning to propose to his girlfriend of five years, Amber Josephine Liu. Kris has been waiting for this moment to come for a very long time but every time he tried to do it, something unexpected would come up. "This time, I won't let anything ruin my proposal." He asserted himself as he slipped the ring back inside his pocket. He as been here, preparing for the upcoming event since 4:30 in the afternoon... He himself planned out the whole thing. He and his friends have been working hard to make sure everything goes perfectly and smoothly.

 

 

 

They've worked hard to prepare everything... Now, they just have to wait and see if all their hard work would actually be worth it.

 

 

 

Kris himself was kinda worried about what might happen later on. "What if the lights don't light up?" "What if I mess everything up?" "what if something unexpected comes up again?" "What if she won't say 'yes' ?" "Wait, what if she won't come at all!?!" He became more troubled as he thought of the negative possibilities. His friends immediately noticed this and they approached him.

 

 

 

"Yah, you shouldn't be thinking about negative things. She'll come~" Suho said as he handed Kris a cup of hot coffee.

 

 

"Patience, bro. All good things come to those who wait~" Chanyeol grinned.

 

 

"They're right, Kris." Luhan joined the conversation. "I'm sure Amber will see all the efforts you've exerted to make this a success."

 

 

"You've been here since 4:30 PM just to make sure everything is in place." Xiumin chimed. "I'm sure Amber can't say 'no' to a guy with such dedication."

 

 

"Just breathe in and breathe out, dude. Everything's gonna be fine." Baekhyun said as he patted the man's back.

 

 

*sigh* "I just don't know what to do if she rejects my proposal..." Kris was deeply troubled.

 

 

"She won't. I'm sure of it. After all, who could resist the charm of the charismatic dragon, Kris Wu?" Chen chuckled. "Kidding aside, I'm sure she won't let you down."

 

 

"Uhm, guys, I don't wanna be the party pooper here but... SHE'S HERE!!!" Kyungsoo shouted and I turned towards everyone.

 

 

"Okay guys, just as we discussed. To your places!" I said as we shuffled to our designated areas. I ran towards the entrance with barely enough time to fix my hair when the most beautiful woman in the world appeared before my eyes.

 

 

 

She was wearing a white dress which was above her knee over a black coat. She had leggings and boots on since it was snowing. Her hair already reached below his shoulders. Her cheeks were pink due to the cold weather but her eyes were shining like the stars. She was the perfect woman for Kris and there she was, five steps away from him...

 

 

 

 

"Kris, Kris, are you okay?" Amber asked when she noticed that Kris wasn't saying anything and was just looking at her right in the eyes.

 

 

"Huh, Oh, Yeah, I'm okay?" He answered. Damn it. I just can't keep my cool when I'm with her.

 

 

"So, where are we going?" Amber said as she wrapped her arms around Kris' strong ones.

 

 

 

"Before we go somewhere, I wanna show you something." Kris said as he placed his free hand at the back of Amber's waist and guided her towards the very tower.

 

 

"What is it? Is it your new girlfriend? Are you breaking up with me??? Yah, don't you even dare! It's Christmas eve for Pete's sake!" Amber immediately let go of her boyfriend's arm and hysterically jumped into conclusions.

 

 

Kris only laughed at his girlfriend's reaction. "Yah, who said anything about breaking up!" He said as he flicked her forehead. Which caused her to rub it.

 

 

"Well, it was just a guess~" She muttered. 

 

 

"I would never, ever try to look for someone else to replace you... because you're priceless." He placed his forehead on hers and whispered something that made her feel giddy inside."And you're my life, I wouldn't let anybody take you away from me..."

 

 

Amber's face turned redder. "Uh, wh-what was that thing you wanted t-to show me again?" She stuttered as she tried to change the topic. 

 

 

Kris chuckled as they stopped right in front of the tower. "I just wanted to show you this." He uttered and like magic, the whole place suddenly lit up. Lanterns appeared overhead and the Namsan Tower was glowing blue. The white snow seemed like confetti as it continued to fall from the sky and it matched the blue light coming from the tower. It was such a marvelous sight and it looked like it came from a fairytale...

 

 

 

 

 

"Wow." That was all Amber could say. She was so amazed by the sight in front of her. 

 

 

"Liked it?" Kris asked.

 

 

"Liked it? Are you kidding? I love it!" Amber said as she began to move closer towards the glowing building. But before she was able to take a step forward, a song was played and it's melody was carried all throughout the place...

 

 

 

Seolleme bupureo nuneul tteuneun achim
Seonmurui ribonkkeuneul pureoboneun neukkim
Neoreul araganeun narimyeon nalmada

Georireul jangsikhan banjjagineun bulbit
Geu junge danyeon ne nune tteuneun byeolbit
Nae pum ane nogeul deusi neoneun angyeowa

 

 

 

*cough* "Uhm, may I have this dance?" Kris asked as he held Amber's hand. "Yes, of course." Amber gave him a sweet smile as he led her towards the center. They started waltzing around to the melody of the song playing only for them.

 

 

Hoksi nae jamgyeore
Dagawaitjin anheulkka
Hamyeo all night bamsae all night
Hayake jisae majihangeol

 

 

"Oops. Sorry!" Amber apologized as she stepped on the young man's foot. "You know I'm not really good with this whole waltzing thing~"

 

"It's okay." Kris said as he leaned towards her. "Don't worry, I'll always be here to guide you and catch you when you fall..."

 

Just like the Christmas day sonkkoba gidarideon
Just like the Christmas day oh! Neol saenggakhamyeon
Geuttae geu sijeol eorinaecheoreom manyang deultteugon hae
Youre just like Christmas day

Gilgodo chagaun gyejeol soge ojik
Neomani koteu soge namainneun ongi
Ttatteutan gieokdeul maneuro chaewojigo (neomunado ttatteutan)

Memareun haneureseo naerin hayan gijeok
Irwojigin neomu himdeul geotman gatdeon
Kkum sogedo ganjeolhaesseotdeon geu gido~ eum~ yeah

 

 

"Uhm Kris, why are we the only ones in here?" Amber asked to end the awkward silence between the two of them. Ever since Kris said something about catching her when she falls, she wasn't able to look the young man in the eyes. Gosh, why does he have to be so sweet? She asked herself.
 

 

"Because this place was rented by me." Kris replied coolly.

 

"But what about the other people who wanted to spend Christmas here?"

 

Kris breathed deeply before he answered his girlfriend's question. "Because this place is about to be the venue of something really special."

 

Nuneul tteun achime
Changmuneul deopeun nuncheoreom
Neoneun all night bamsae all night
Joyonghi ssahyeo wainneungeol

 

Just like the Christmas day sonkkoba gidarideon
Just like the Christmas day oh! Neol saenggakhamyeon
Geuttae geu sijeol eorinaecheoreom manyang deultteugon hae
Youre just like Christmas day

Just like the Christmas day sonkkoba gidarideon
Just like the Christmas day oh! Neol saenggakhamyeon
Geuttae geu sijeol eorinaecheoreom manyang deultteugon hae

 

 

 

"Like what?" Amber asked. She had absolutely no idea about what was going to happen. Kris suddenly bent down on his right knee and got the ring from his pocket It was a beautiful blue diamond ring which once belonged to his mother.

 

 

"My proposal." Kris said as he presented the ring to Amber...

 

 

"Miss Amber Josephine Liu, my only llamaface, my once boyish girlfriend who now turned into a beautiful woman...

 

 

 

 

Will you spend forever with me?"

 

 


You’re just like Christmas day

 

 

 

Amber had tears in her eyes as she looked upon Kris. They've spent five years with each other and within that time, she felt how much Kris loved her. They were so happy with each other that she dare not ask for more. Kris gave her everything she needed. He made sure she was happy and he was always right beside her. He loved her because of who she really was and that pretty much made her love him...

 

 

 

And now, on Christmas Eve, she was about to decide on something that would change her life forever...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She held Kris' cheek as she said the words that made all his troubles fade and caused a tear to come running  down his cheek....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes." 

 

 

 

 

 

Kris immediately stood up and hugged her. He placed the ring on Amber's finger and it fit her perfectly. "It's so beautiful!" Amber exclaimed. "Yeah but you're more beautiful~" Kris smiled sweetly as he hugged her again.This was the moment he would treasure forever. Everything came out perfectly and she accepted his proposal. What more could I ask for? 

 

 

 

His friends also gathered around them and congratulated them. Turns out, they were the ones who operated the lights and played the music. They told Amber everything including the part where Kris was the one who planned everything ang made sure that the poposal would be a success. Kris only blushed as the guys explained to Amber everything.

 

 

 

"Why didn't you tell me about it!" Amber whined. 

 

 

"Because if I told you, then it wouldn't be a surprise anymore~" Kris flicked her forehead.

 

 

"Hey, watch it!" Amber exclaimed as she rubbed her forehead. "But seriously Kris, it was really great. Thank you." Amber whispered as her cheeks turned red which Kris found kinda cute.

 

 

"Of course, I would do anything for the person I love." Kris said as he held Amber's cheek. "Thank you for giving me the best Christmas gift ever, Amber."

 

 

"But I didn't even give you anything? What are you talking about?" Amber asked.

 

 

"Silly, I wasn't talking about material things..." Kris leaned forward while still holding her cheek. "I was talking about something more special..."

 

 

"Wh-what is it?" Amber stuttered while bowing her haid. It's been five years since they were together but Kris still gives her the chills. She still wasn't used to him being so close to her...

 

 

 

 

"Your love." Kris said as he filled the space between them with his lips. He kissed Amber right there in front of the Namsan Tower. Though he didn't want to, Kris had to end the kiss because his friends were still watching them. He held Amber's face again and whispered something that made the woman's heart flutter...

 

 

 

 

"Merry Christmas, Amber. I love you."

 

 

 

She wiped a tear from the corner of her eye and also placed her hands on both of Kris' cheeks.

 

 

 

"Merry Christmas, Kris. I love you too."

 

 

 

Snowflakes were falling harder than ever but they didn't care. They had forever to look forward to. A forever to be spent with each other. 

 

 

You’re just like Christmas day~

 

 

The End

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------