Confused

Confessions of a Boyish Heart

 

------------------------------------------------------AMBER'S POV-----------------------------------------------------

 


"Hey Amber!" Luna, Victoria, Krystal and Sulli were rushing towards me. As they got nearer, I realized that they had a very weird expression on their faces. They looked like they just watched a romantic movie. "What's up with the face?" I asked.

 

 

"Don't act silly, Amber! We saw what happened a while ago!!!" Sulli spoke giddily. 

 

 

"What did you guys see?" I said trying to sound nonchalant.

 

 

"Don't try to act like you don't know what we're talking about, Amber..." Krystal poked me on my side and gave me a weird glare. "We saw the whole thing."

 

 

"Aww... our little boyish Ambie is becoming a lady now!" Victoria fluffed me hair. "Yah!" I exclaimed while I tried to fix it. "Unnie, don't mess with my hair~" I pouted.

 

 

"Why, afraid to let Kris see you with a messy hair?" Luna teased. I immediately placed my hand on to shush her. "Yah! Someone else might hear you! They might think that I like him..."

 

 

"Whatever, Amber. It's as if you didn't like your little 'moment' a while ago~" Krystal began to poke my side again. "Yah. Stop that. It's ticklish!!!"

 

 

"Krystal's right~ you shoul've seen your face back then! It was as red as your jersey!!!" Luna teased as she ponted to my jersey which was a bright shade of red. Wait. Was I really blushing a while ago??? If I was, then he probably noticed that since our faces were so close to each other... 

 

 

"Yah, was I really this red a while ago???" I asked and my friends were nodding while laughing. I felt a sudden rush of embarrasment. Dang. I must've looked stupid back there...

 

 

"Yah! Stop laughing, girls. It's not funny." I pouted. Wow. My friends are really great. Instead of helping me recover from that embarrasing moment, here they are, teasing me to death... psh.

 

 

"Oh yes, it is!" Luna answered as they laughed harder.

 

 

"Don't be angry, Amber... We're just happy to see you acting like a normal girl and having a crush~" Victoria explained as I felt my cheeks getting hotter again. "I don't have a-" I tried to reason out but Sulli cut me short.

 

 

"And speaking of crush, look over there..." Sulli pointed towards my back. I turned around only to see him standing behind me. "Uhm, excuse me girls, I just wanna give llama -I mean- Amber something..." He said and my friends just smiled at him. "Go on." Victoria urged him.

 

 

"Here's your ID, Amber." He said while handing my ID back to me. Oh right! He still has this... I was too absorbed by the 'incident' that I forgot why I was playing in the first place. "Oh, th-thanks." I got my ID and immediately placed it on my pocket.

 

 

Suddenly, Kai appeared out of nowhere and placed his arm on my shoulder. "Amber, listen, we're gonna have a little victory party later..."

 

 

"Courtesy of Suho." Chanyeol said as he too, appeared out of nowhere and placed his arm on my other shoulder. 

 

 

"Yah. Who said something about me paying!!! You guys should pay for it!" Suho must've heard Chanyeol because he suddenly shouted at the elf boy.

 

 

"Hyung! Don't be so stingy... You should share your blessings!" Chanyeol shouted back. "Anyways, since you're a part of the team, it would be great if you come along~" Chanyeol smiled.

 

 

"Uh, thanks but, I gotta go. My friends are waiting for me." I gave him an apologetic smile. It's not that I don't want to be with them but I just want to avoid another awkward moment with that dragon.

 

 

"Well, that's not a problem. They can come to the party if they want." Kai grinned. "Hey girls, do you want to join us in our victory party?" 

 

 

"A party? Uhm, sorry but we have things to do~" Victoria tried her best to look apologetic. "But I'm sure Amber would love to go with you guys~" She smiled and looked towards me. What?! Unnie!!! 

 

 

"Are you girls sure?" Chanyeol asked them.

 

 

"Yeah. It's okay. Just please take care of Amber for us, understand?" Luna answered. Luna! What are you saying!!! I don't wanna go! I tried to signal to my friends that I don't want to go to the party but they just ignored me. Aish!

 

 

"And please don't stay out too late~" Krystal added. Argh! Why don't they get that I don't wanna go to that frickin' party!!! 

 

 

"Bye guys! Have fun!" Sulli waved.

 

 

 "So, Amber... let's go?"

 

 

Well, what else can I do. My friends already agreed for me and I don't wanna disappoint the guys...

 

 

"Fine."

 

 

"Yes!" Chanyeol and Kai both smiled and removed their arms from my shoulders and high-fived each other. My eyes unintentionally roamed around until I saw Kris who looked kinda... confused.

 

 

What's the matter with him? I asked myself but I didn't have enough time to answer my question because Kai and Chanyeol were already pulling me towards the exit.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------KRIS WU'S POV-------------------------------------------------

6:00 PM- XOXO RESTAURANT

 

"Let's have a toast for our win against the BAP Warriors!" Suho raised his glass of soda and the others followed. I raised mine too as we all said...

 

 

"Cheers!"

 

 

I took a sip of my soda and my eyes landed on her. It was inevitable since she was sitting across me. I couldn't help but feel a little awkward since we had a little 'accidental hug'. My head had a little flashback as I recalled what happened a few hours ago...

 

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

SM UNIVERSITY GYMNASIUM

 

"Welcome to the Play-offs Game between the BAP Warriors and our very own EXO Wolves!!!" The emcee announced and the audience went wild. Today is the day of our play-offs and the team is ready than ever to win this game. I glanced around and saw Amber who appeared nervous. I wanted to comfort her but Tao got there before me. 

 

 

I don't know what happened but I felt... weird. It's like there's something inside my head telling me that I shouldn't be like this but a part of me wants to be there for her. Maybe I'm just guilty because I dragged her into this mess. I decided to act cold towards her to shake off the weird thing in me

 

 

As the game was going on, I don't know why but I always end up looking at her. Dang. She's really good. She just did a perfect two-point shot and made it seem so easy. Heck, she's even a better player than the whole BAP team combined. Soon, we were winning. The girl playing for BAP seemed to have no interest in the game at all. Well, I couldn't blame her... It really wasn't fun playing a game when you are on the losing side... tsk.

 

 

Time passed and soon, we were a few minutes away from the game. And because we were up by a lot of points, we were just running around the court. No pressure really. We were up by 34 points and there's only a minute left so the chances of them winning was impossible. All thanks to her.

 

 

I glanced towards her as she was standing near the ring. I don't know why but I felt that weird thing again inside me.I placed my hand on my chest. Dude. calm down! I looked at her again but this time, I saw a guy from the opposite team who was running towards her. I thought she would move away but for some unknown reason, she just stood there. Like a statue or something.

 

The next thing I knew, she was already in my arms and we were centimeters apart. We were so close that I could smell a strong scent of vanilla from her hair. Damn. What have I done? Her scent was overwhelming me. I could see a tinge of pink appear from her cheek as she struggled not to look me in the eye. It felt so unexplainably right to have her in my arms. It's like time stopped and everything else around us faded away. All I could see was her face. Her lovely face. Her adorable - wait a minute- What the heck Kris Wu! What the frickin' dragon are you doing!!! I didn't even realize that the game was over until I heard the crowd go wild and until my team mates started high-fiving themselves.

 

 

 "Next time, be careful!" That was all I could say  as I let go of her and walked away. What just happened back there! I placed my hands on my head and ran my fingers through my hair. What is going on with you, Kris Wu!!! My thoughts were interrupted by someone who placed his hand on my shoulder.

 

 

"Nice catch, Kris." Tao said as he patted me. "She's perfect for you."

 

"Wha-what do you mean?" I answered. What is this guy talking about?

 

"Don't act dumb, Duizhang... I know you like Amber." Tao mischievously smiled at me.

 

"I don't like-" I tried to argue but Tao cut me short.

 

"You like her. You just don't want to admit it to yourself at the moment. But soon, you're gonna have to~" Tao turned around and walked towards our other members who were in the bleachers. "I'll be with the other guys if you need me." He waved.

 

 

What's up with him? Does he think that I did that thing a while ago because I like Amber? Well, she was about to be bumped by that guy! I just did that to save her...


 

 

 

or did I?

 

 

 

Ah! Kris Wu! Stop confusing yourself! 

 

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

 

------------------------------------------------TAO'S POV-------------------------------------------------

 

 

We're all here in XOXO restaurant to celebrate our victory against the BAP warriors but it seems like these two are not in the mood to celebrate. *turns to Kris then to Amber* Ah, these two really! They still seem uncomfortable with each other after their little 'incident' a while ago... 

 

 

Suddenly, my attention was caught by someone who just came in the restaurant. The other guys seemed to notice her too and they all looked at Kris who's gaze was fixed on her.

 

 

Uh-oh. This is not good.

 

 

 

"Hey guys! Long time no see~  Especially you, Kris." Jessica said as she looked towards him who was just staring back at her. "Seems like you've got company." She said as she saw Amber. She was just sitting there beside Luhan and Chanyeol but she looked uneasy... Seems like she isn't used to new people....

 

 

"Uhm, yeah. She's our friend." Luhan answered as he placed his hand on Amber's shoulder. Meanwhile, Kris averted his eyes from Jessica and focused on drinking his soda. Totally ignoring his ex. Seems like he wants her to leave...

 

 

"Oh, well that's something new. You guys never allowed girls in the group before." She said looking a little surprised. "Well, she looks different from other girls. Is that why you guys befriended her?" She snickered. Her tone was judgemental and rude. I think it's time for you to learn your lesson, Jessica...

 

 

"Actually, she is different from other girls." I stood up and moved towards Amber's seat. "She's very different from them because..." I said as I placed an arm on her shoulder and looked towards Kris...

 

 

 

 

 

"She is Kris' girlfriend."

 

 

You'll thank me later, Dhuizhang...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ayo wassup guys! :D

HOW ARE THE BEST PEOPLE IN THE UNIVERSE DOING???

I missed you guys so much! =))) things have been pretty busy around here so I wasn't able to update... (This should've been posted last Jan. 1 but I had flu and was banned from using gadgets ** but now, I'm way better so I hurriedly posted this. I know this chapter is kinda lame but I promise to make it up to you guys next time~ :> ) Anyways, Happy New Year Krisber-shippers! *fireworks* I hope you have a great 2014! Thank you for all the reads, comments, subs and upvotes. hope you guys stay awesome and cool~  \\(^_^)//

 

See ya on the next chapter! =)

 

KRISBER FIGHTING! <3