Home

Confessions of a Boyish Heart

 

-------------------------------------------------AMBER'S POV----------------------------------------------------

Liu's Residence-  9PM

 

 

 

 

"Thanks for sending me home, girls!" I waved as I got out of Victoria's car.

 

 

 

"No prob. See you tomorrow, Ambie!!!" Luna shouted as she waved at me.

 

 

 

"Byebye!" Kristal said as she opened the window.

 

 

 

"Be early tomorrow, okay?" Sulli reminded me and I gave her a little salute. "Yes, ma'am!"

 

 

 

"Bye, Amber! See you in school tomorrow! Good night and sleep tight!" Victoria and the other girls waved goodbye and the car sped away. I smiled and waved at them as they drove away.

 

 

 

 

Phew. I sighed as I pressed the doorbell. I'm really tired. Those girls toured me around the city and we went to a number of places... We had a lot of fun roaming around and practically strolling everywhere. Even though my feet really hurt and I feel so drained, I still feel very happy spending the whole day with them.

 

 

 

 

"Oh, Miss Liu! You're home!" I was greeted by a familiar face who opened the gate... It was none other than my favorite ahjumma, Mrs. Park.

 

 

 

"Mrs. Park!!!" I ran towards her and hugged her tight. Mrs. Park was my nanny... She took care of me often when I was young because my parents were constantly travelling in and out of the country because of work. She became a second mother to me and we're very close to each other... After our family left Korea, she became the caretaker of our house. Now that I'm back, she will also be my temporary companion in the house since my parents are busy with work...

 

 

"Are these the only luggages you've got?" Mrs. Park said as she handed my bags to the other house helpers.

 

 

"Yep." I answered as we walked past the garden to the backyard. "Gosh, I missed this place so much!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, and this place misses you too..." Mrs. Park said as she tapped my shoulder. "You have been gone for so long, my dear. And during those times when you and your parents were away, this house feels so lonely... Only I and the other workers lived here... To be honest, it was quite lonely and sad. But now," she said as she looked at me, I think this house will gradually regain it's aura of happiness." She smiled.

 

 

 

"Mrs. Park, I think you're getting a little bit sentimental right there~" I said as I poked her arm. She then responded by messing my hair. "Yah, Amber Josephine Liu, Why did you cut your hair this short!" She said as she continued messing my hair.

 

 

"Long story Ahjumma~" I said as I placed my arm or her shoulder. "But can I eat first? Those girls took me around Seoul and now I'm starving like hell." I said as we headed towards the kitchen.

 

 

************AN HOUR LATER*************

Still Amber's POV

 

 

I'm currently here in my room, fixing all of my stuff... As I finished arranging everything, I looked around and sighed. I can't believe that after five years, I'm finally home. As I lay down on my bed, I realized that a lot has changed since I left... This morning, when we were looking around, everything seems new and unfamiliar but as I reached home, I was sure that even though a lot has changed and almost everything feels new, this place will still be the same and that it would still be a place where I can be comfortable and be myself... That this would still be a place I could call home~

 

Hold it right there, I think Mrs. Park's sentimentality just got rubbed on me~ ;)

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ohhhkaaaayyy~ Hey guys!!! *waves* 

 

First of all, I know I promised this update aaaagggeeesss aaagooooo~ (Blame the earthquake, typhoon and the lack of electicity and internet connection and my uncurable case of writer's block for the past few days) and I know it's kinda crappy but I promise to make it up to you guys on the next update~ *right hand up* :)

 

Hope to see you on my next update~ (whenever that is) XD

 

Thanks for the reads, subscribes, comments~ they really make me happy...  :)

 

Byefornow guys! ;)

 

KRISBERforEVER<3