We Meet Again

Confessions of a Boyish Heart

------------------------------------------------------AMBER LIU'S POV-------------------------------------------

2 PM-Amber's Classroom

 

 

"That's it class. Please read chapter 3 and 4 of your books and prepare for an exam next meeting." Our teacher said as she left the classroom. I breathed a sigh of relief as I placed my notebook in my bag. So far, my first day here in SM University has been really fun. Except for the little chase a while ago, everything was pretty normal. I introduced myself in front and made new friends. It's a good thing that Sulli, Luna, Victoria and Krystal are also in my class because they made me feel comfortable and they were the ones who introduced me to almost everyone here in the building. I feel so lucky to have these girls with me~  :D

 

 

As the five of us went out from our classroom and into the hallway, we heard loud shouts and screams made by some students a few meters away from us.

 

 

"Oppa! You're so handsome!"

 

 

"Oppa! Can you be mine?"

 

 

"Shut up! He's mine!!!"

 

 

 

"Woah. Who could those be?" I turned to the four girls who were walking right behind me.

 

"Dunno, must be some desperate fangirls." Luna said as she placed her book inside her bag. 

 

"Tch. Why do they have to scream so loud in public? It's getting irritating!" Krystal complained. It's true. These girls have been screaming their hearts out and squealing like crazy.

 

"Hsh. Don't mind them. Yah, why don't we just go to the ice cream parlor and hang out? I bet there are no screaming fangirls there and we'd be able to enjoy the rest of the day~" Sulli eagerly said as she pulled us towards the exit but before we could take a step out, I heard something that made me stop in my tracks.

 

 

 

"Going somewhere, Amber Josephine Liu?"

 

 

 

Oh my frickin' llama.

 

This voice sounds so familiar. He was the guy from the gym who chased me! I recognize his voice! How the hell did he know my name??? 

 

I slowly turned around and all I could say was,

 

 

 

 

FUDGE.

 

 

 

Twelve handsome guys were standing right in front of me. They were all handsome in their own ways. One had really big eyes, one looked like a girl (seriously), one had really cute eye bags and one had fairy ears etc. etc... but there was one guys who totally caught my attention. He was so tall. Like really tall. He had brown-ish hair and really accented features. Don't even get me started on his skin. He looks, well, handsome...

 

 

 

"Know what, if you would continue to stare at me like that, your brain would come up with the best example for the word perfect." He smirked while looking at me.

 

 

 

Okay, I take it back. He's not handsome. He's an arrogant creature who badly needs a dose of humility. I recovered from that slight moment of embarrassment and caught him grinning at me. His friends were also smiling and high-fiving each other. Even Krystal, Luna, Sulli and Victoria were grinning but the fangirls were either admiringly looking at the guy or giving me a death glare. 

 

 

"Whatever." I replied. "Why are you even talking to me in the first place? I don't even know you." 

 

 

"Well, you might not know me..." He spoke as he was walking towards me. "But I have something you need." He raised his left arm and I saw what he was talking about.

 

 

Well, am I unlucky or am I unlucky.

 

 

He was holding my ID while smiling. "You dropped something a while ago. I thought I should return it."

 

 

I stepped forward and tried to grab my ID but he held it up. Did I mention that he was extremely tall? I tried jumping and tiptoe-ing but it didn't work. 

 

 

"Come on dude! Give me my ID back!" I said as I continued to jump and reach for my ID but all of my efforts were in vain. "Hey girls, a little help here~" I turned to my best friends but they were just smiling at me.

 

 

"You can do it, Amber~" Sulli said as she grinned.

 

 

"Yeah. Jump higher!" Krystal gave me a thumbs up.

 

 

Great. My friends are really helpful. 

 

 

"Give. It. Back." I glared.

 

 

"No." He crossed his arms over his chest.

 

 

"Argh! What do you want?!?" I stomped.

 

 

"Since you put it that way," He uncrossed his arms and held my shoulders. "I want you to do something for me." He said in a husky voice. Wait. What am I thinking?!?! Urgh! Erase! Delete! Remove! Cancel! 

 

 

"Wha- what d-do you want?" I stuttered as he looked into my eyes. Damn. His eyes are really mesmerizing. Argh!!! Here I go again!

 

 

He leaned forward and whispered something in my ear. It was kinda ticklish but I still managed to hear what he has to say...

 

 

"Play basketball with me."

 

 

 

-----------------------------------KRIS WU'S POV----------------------------------------

 

 

I'm standing in the hallway of the Music and Arts building, holding something that belongs to the girl in the gymnasium earlier.

 

 

"I didn't know it would be this easy. It hasn't been 24 hours and we already found someone who could be with us!" Luhan said as we waited for their classes to end.

 

 

"I'm impressed, Duizhang. You found someone like her in less that a day." Suho patted my back. 

 

 

"You deserve an award, Duizhang!" Chen laughed.

 

 

"Finally, all our problems are over." Baekhyun placed hi hands on his head. "That was a close one."

 

 

Pretty soon, their bell rang and girls started pouring out into the corridors. They were, of course, fangirling over us. I honestly don't like to have girls fawning over me and watching my every move. It felt, kinda, suffocating. As they were screaming and squealing, I saw the person I've been looking for. She was with four other girls and they were headed towards the exit. 

 

 

"Going somewhere, Amber Josephine Liu?" I spoke. She stopped in her tracks and slowly turned towards me and my team. Her jaws dropped and I could see that she was trying to process the information that twelve good-looking guys came to see her. When she looked at me, I felt a little uncomfortable but I tried to hide it by showing my arrogant side. I could see everyone else's reaction. My teammates were grinning and high-fiving each other, even her friends were grinning but the fangirls were either looking at us with admiration or glaring at her... 

 

 

"Whatever. Why are you even talking to me in the first place? I don't even know you!" She retorted. Well, from now on, you'll know me because I have something you need and you have something that I need.

 

 

"Well, you might not know me...But I have something you need." I raised my left arm and she saw what I was talking about. I was holding her ID. "You dropped something a while ago. I thought I should return it." I smiled.

 

 

 

She tried to get her ID back but thanks to my superhuman height, all her efforts were in vain. She even asked the help of her friends but her friends were probably having fun seeing her like that because they didn't bother.

 

 

"Argh! What do you want?!?" She stomped. Finally. I thought she'd never ask. "Since you put it that way,"I He uncrossed my arms which were crossed over my chest and held her shoulders.

 

 

"I want you to do something for me." I said to her. I could tell that she was feeling uneasy because of our sudden skinship so I tried to use this to my advantage. I leaned towards her and smelled a whiff of vanilla from her. Damn. She smells good. No Kris!!! You have to focus!!! I ignored whatever weird feeling I had back then and whispered something in her ear. loud enough for her to hear but soft enough to pass as a whisper. 

 

 

 

 

"I want you to play basketball with me."

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------END OF CHAPTER----------------------------------------------------

 

KILL ME NOW.

 

 

SERIOUSLY.

 

 

I feel so bad for not updating for the past weeks... T^T I had tons of school stuff to do plus the internet connection was slow so I every time I would try to type a chapter and the internet goes down, it won't be saved so I was kinda frustrated. (>.<)

 

 

 

But, on the bright side...

HEEEEY THERE AWESOME PEOPLE OF THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!! :D

It's so nice to be able to finally finish this chapter (btw, I had to re-type this for, like, five freakin' times) and finally, I was able to post this~ =))))))))

 

THANK YOU FOR BEARING WITH ME, GUYS!!!!

 

AND THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIBES, READS, COMMENTS, UPVOTES AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT GIVES ULTIMATE JOY AND COMFORT TO THE BATTERED AND BRUISED HEART OF YOUR POOR AUTHOR! XD

 

Stay awesome guys! and Advanced Merry Christmas! *Plays Miracles of December* I hope to have Kris under my Christmas tree this year~ (If you're reading this, Santa... PLEEEAAASSSSEEE GRANT MY WISH!!! [or at least, make KIRSBER real... I'm good with that~;) ]     =)))

 

byebyefornowguys! :) See ya on the next update!

 

 

KRISBERFIGHTING!