First Day

Confessions of a Boyish Heart

---------------------------------------------AMBER'S POV------------------------------------------

6AM- Liu's Residence

 

 

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing... Urgh. I almost forgot. I have to go to school today~ I hurriedly got up from bed, grabbed my towel and rushed towards the bathroom. Eve though it's still 6am and claases start at 8, I still have to get to school early because I have to meet up with the principal and get my new schedule. 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

As I was making my way through, I realized that all eyes were on me. Probably because a.) I was a new student or b.) I had a really different appearance from the rest. I continued to walk... avoiding their weird looks and occasional glances at me. Argh. Here they go again. To avoid their gazes, I took the school map from my bag and decided to head to the Principal's Office. As I was about to grab the doorknob, another hand came out of nowhere. The hand also grabbed the doorknob so we ended up holding each other's hand.

 

 

 

"Oh, sorry." We said at the same time. I looked up and saw a handsome creature looking at me. I felt really embarrassed and my face felt really hot.

 

 

 

"So-sorry~" I said as I pulled my hand which was on top of his.

 

 

 

"No. It should be me who should be sorry." The guy said as he placed his hands at the back of his neck. "Sorry miss-?"

 

 

 

"Amber. The name's Amber." I smiled.

 

 

 

"And I'm Choi Minho. Sorry Amber-ssi. I really didn't mean it~" He said as he extended his hand towards me. "Friends?" 

 

 

 

"Yeah. Sure~" I said as I took his outstretched hand.

 

 

 

"Great." He shook my hand and our eyes met again.

 

 

 

At that same moment, the door opened and a very pretty lady appeared in front of us. "Oh, Miss Liu. You're here~ I was about to go outside to look for you. The principal wants to see you." She beamed. We immediately withrew our hands from each other as the girl held my arm and motioned for us to go inside. 

 

 

 

"I guess I'll see you later, Amber." Minho waved as I went inside. 

 

 

 

"Yeah. See you around, Minho~" I turned towards him and gave him a small smile.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Fifteen minutes later, I emerged from the Principal's office with a school handbook, my schedule for the semester and my ID. Since it was still kinda too early to be in my classroom and my friends texted that they would arrive at 8 am, I decided to explore the school by myself. I already went to the cafeteria and the soccer field but I really want to see the basketball court because since I was a kid, I alredy loved playing basketball. I looked at my school map and a few minutes later, I realized that I was already standing in front of a huge gymnasium.

 

 

 

 

 

"Wow." That was all I could say as I went inside. It was so huge and so clean. I walked towards the court and saw a basket full of basketballs. Maybe I could try shooting a few hoops. And with that, I got one basketball and ran towards the 3 point line. I positioned myself and threw the ball towards the ring and guess what, it went in! Soon, I was shooting all the basketballs inside the basket and believe it or not, every basketball I threw went inside the ring. I was having so much fun until I heard a someone shout.

 

 

 

"Hey!" 

 

 

 

 

My head turned towards the direction where the voice came from and I saw a tall guy standing near the bleachers. I couldn't really see his face clearly because he was at the dark part of the gymnasium and he was kinda far from me but I could see that he was coming towards me. I hurriedly got my stuff and dashed out of the gymnasium. He tried to run after me but I guess I was too fast for him because he was not able to catch up.

 

 

 

 

As I got out of the gymnasium, I still continued to run. Oh my feaking llama, what if I see him again? Great. It's my first day of school here in Korea and I already have a person on my list of people to avoid here in school. As I was still deep into my thoughts, my phone vibrated. It was a text message from Victoria. She said that they were waiting for me outside the Music and Arts building. Finally. They're here. I said as I ran towards the building. As I was running, the guy I saw in the gymnasium popped out in my head. Who was he? I wondered. As I approached the main door of the Music and Arts building, I saw that the people were again, staring at me. Good thing that Victoria, Sulli, Luna and Krystal found me and ran towards me.

 

 

 

 

"Sorry Ambie, I overslept. I wasn't able to come here on time~" Victoria said as she ruffled my hair.

 

 

 

"Hey don't~ it took me 30 minues to fix this thing."I said as I tried to fix my hair again. "But it's okay. I already met with the principal and did a little exploring~"

 

 

 

"So, do you have your new schedule and ID?" Luna said as she handed me a bottle of water.

 

 

 

"Oh, thanks." I took the bottle Luna handed and opened it. "Yeah. I already have it. Here, take a look." I said as I drank the water.

 

 

 

"Great! We all have the same subjects! But, Amber, where's your ID?" Sulli asked.

 

 

 

"Huh? It's just there~" The I remembered. "Argh. I was running a while ago so maybe I dropped it. Great. Now I have to look for it later." I said as I finished the whole bottle of water because of my thirst.

 

 

 

"That's okay, we'lle help you later. But for now, we have to go inside. Class starts in about 20 minutes~" Krystal said as we made our way inside the building. People were still staring at me and I was still worried because of my ID. As we went up the stairs. I saw a guy who looks like the guy in the gymnasium going inside the building. I saw him looking around. Probably looking for someone. I hurriedly went up the stairs, taking two steps at a time to avoid being seen by the guy. As I reached the second floor, my friends were looking at me in a confused manner. 

 

 

 

"What?" I said.

 

 

 

"Amber, are you hiding something from us?" Luna said as she looked at me with a very serious expression on her face.

 

 

 

 

"I'll tell you guys later. Classes start in 20 minutes remember?" I said as I ran towards our classroom. The girls also ran after me and pretty soon, we were chasing each other. The people were looking at us and we only stopped when a teacher reprimanded us for running in the hallway.

 

 

 

 

As we reached the classroom and sat down on our chairs, I thought about Minho, the guy from the pricipal's office and the guy from the gymnasium whom I saw a while ago. I smiled and thought about all the fun I was going to have here in Korea with my best friends. This was gonna be one heck of a year for me. I thought as we all stood up to greet our teacher...

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Hey there guys!!! :D I finally got to post this chapter after a week of no electricity here in our place. DO I still have readers???  -___- Just kidding. I missed you guys so much! =D Hope you guys enjoyed it! Thanks for the subs, reads, comments and everything! (^-^) It seriously made my day when I saw that the reads already reached 1000+ *party mode* thanks a lot guys!

 

 

 

 

Here's a little picture of the y Kris to brighten up your day~ ;))) Kekeke~

 

 

Bye for now guys! See you soon!!!! :D
 

KRISBERFIGHTING<3