Plans

Confessions of a Boyish Heart

-------------------------------------------------MINHO'S POV---------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

It's been a week since the game, but still, I can't take that scene off my mind...

 

 

Why did it have to be her? I mean, among the hundreds of girls in their university, why does it have to be Amber Josephine Liu?!!! Argh! I can't do this! I can't do this to her!

 

 

I dribbled the ball again and attempted to do a 3-point jumpshot but it didn't make it. I groaned in frustration as I took another ball from the basket beside me hoping that this time, I would be able to succesfully shoot it but I was mistaken. I was in the middle of doing another jumpshot when out of nowhere, another ball came pelting towards the ring. I looked behind me and saw Onew, my team mate, walking towards me.

 

 

 

"Seems like our star player is not in a very good condition these past few days..." He smirked. "Does this mean we're losing our captain?"

 

 

"I think you're mistaken, Jinki." I answered calling him by his real name and automatically, he shot me his infamous death glare. I tried shooting the ball once again but still, it didn't make it. I let out an exasperated sigh as I looked back at him. His deadly expression didn't last long as it was replaced with a concerned look as he walked towards me.

 

 

"Yah, you've been acting like that since our game with EXO..." His voice trailed off as he tried to think whether he should continue or not. "What happened, bro? I know it has nothing to do with us losing because I know you're a good sport and that it's not about the accident since you didn't do it on purpose..." He said as we sat down on one of the benches. "What's bothering you?"

 

 

"I don't really know, Onew..." I said as I placed my hands on my head. "I don't know how to deal with this... I mean, I don't want to disappoint Jessica but I also don't want to hurt my friend..."

 

 

"Since when did you consider Kris Wu as your friend?" Onew asked with a hint of confusion on his face. "Not Kris." I retorted. "His girlfriend... or at least, that's who she is..." 

 

 

"You know her?" Onew's voice has gone two octaves higher. "Yes. I do. She's my friend, actually..." I murmured as I fiddled with the ball in my hands. "Which makes things a hundred times worse."

 

 

"You mean Jessica has another plan concerning them?" Onew's face was full of amusement. "This is gonna be exciting."

 

 

"I wish I could say that too." I looked down on the ball I was now dribbling. "I don't think her plan is a good idea... I'm okay with letting her trick Kris into falling for her but I don't think this is right. I don't think we should hurt her..." 

 

 

"What is Jessica's plan for the both of them anyway? Why are you so reluctant about it?" Onew stood up and stole the ball from my grasp. I immediately stood up and tried to get it back but Onew was guarding it well. I stepped back and sat down again looking at him straight in the eye...

 

 

 

 

 

"She wants me to make her fall in love with me and then break her heart..."

 

 

 

And with that, Onew dropped the ball to the ground.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------KRIS WU'S POV-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" Amber asked for the nth time today as we walked towards the gymnasium where the guys are training. I sighed and stopped walking first before I turned to look at her worried face.

 

 

"I'll be fine, okay. You don't have to worry..." I said while ruffling her short hair. 

 

 

"Yah! I spent almost half an hour just to get this right!!!" She shrieked as she flicked my hand. I smiled as I watched her fix her hair. It's been a week since the accident and ever since then, Amber never left my side. She was always there when I needed her. She's always checking up on me, making sure I eat my meals and drink my medication. She also developed the habit of assisting me in whatever I do. Even if I could totally do it on my own. She says she doesn't wanna let me do things because it might trigger the pain.

 

 

I couldn't help but smile as I realized how caring, thoughtful and sincere she is. Even if all of this is just a deal, she makes me feel like she really cares about me and I appreciate that. I know I've been quite cold and rude towards her in the beginning but now, I regret it. After all, who could be cold and rude to someone so nice?

 

 

"Kris, you're gonna hit the post." Wait. What?

 

 

 

 

I immediately stopped and looked up only to see that we were walking on the lawn and that it was post-free. I shot her my infamous killer look as she laughed her heart out.

 

 

"That's because you weren't paying attention to what I was saying..." Her voice trailed off as she continued to laugh. "You looked really funny back there you know~ hahaha!" 

 

 

"Whatever." I grinned. Damn, I must've looked like a complete idiot back there for her to be laughing so hard like this. I glanced at her and it only took one look for me to realize how beautiful she was. Her beautiful, captivating brown eyes, the slight tinge of pink on her cheeks, the alluring and ringing laughter coming from , and her lips which looked so soft and pink, it makes you want to- 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kris, what are you doing?"

 

 

 

What the?!! I mentally cursed as I realized what I was doing. Why am I cupping her face and why are we inches apart?!! I immediately let go of her face. "Uhhh. Th-there's something on your hair. Right. Mmm... Okay. Now it's gone." I said as I pretended to get something from her hair. Please buy my alibi!!! Please!

 

 

"Oh  Okay. Err... thanks..." She said with a hint of awkwardness in her voice. "Uhm, I think we should get going. The boys might be looking for you already..."

 

 

"Uh... yeah. I think we should." I answered as we proceeded towards the gym. My heart was still pounding loudly because of the 'thing' that happened to us a while ago...  Damn it! I almost lost my control! I muttered to myself as we continued our now silently awkward walk towards the gym.

 

 

I tried to look at her once but her face was hidden behind her hair. Suddenly, a gush of wind blew from nowhere and cleared the hair from her face. That's when I saw that she was blushing madly. My heart skipped a beat whe I saw her bright-red face. Is she blushing because of what happened earlier?!!!

 

 

"W-what?" She stuttered as she tried to fix her hair. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

 

 

"Are you blushing?" I asked her with an amused smile on my face. "Is that because of what happened earlier?"

 

 

"A-aniya! I'm just... I'm just embarrased, okay!" She immediately denied answered. 

 

 

"Psh. Admit it. You're starting to have feelings for me~" I teased as I poked her side.

 

 

"Huh. As if. I was just embarrased. What if someone saw us? They might think I'm in a relationship with a crazy giant-dragon. I don't want them to pity me~" She scoffed as she walked ahead of me. I smirked as I caught up with her pace. (which was easy since I have superhuman long legs. XD )

 

 

"It's just a one-sided love for me then~" I whispered audibly in her ear as I passed by her. From the corner of my eye, I saw her pause for a second as her cheeks turned from a light-red shade into a deep crimson red. I continued walking towards the gym with an inhumane pace as she struggled to catch up with me.

 

 

"Yah! What did you say?" She shouted as she brisk-walked towards me. I turned around and pointed my finger on the tip of her nose.

 

 

 

 

"Nothing. I said, let's hurry. The boys might get tired of waiting for us." I gave her a small smile and pinched her nose. "Last one to the gymnasium will be my date this weekend!" I said as I started running towards the gym entrance which was ten steps away.

 

 

 

"YAH! KRIS WU!!!" I heard her shout as I entered the gym. I laughed silently as I headed towards the basketball court. As I was walking, I saw my teammates gathered on one side of the court. They stood on a line across the court and their backs were on me. "Guys, what's up?" I asked as I stepped in.

 

 

 

 

 

"Here you are. I thought you would never come." I saw him standing on the other side of the court. The person I least expect to be here. He wore a smug look on his face. Something that immediately warns you that trouble is coming... What game are you playing??? What do you really want???

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kris Wu! What the hell! If you think I'll be your date- Minho??? What are you doing here?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Long time no see, Amber. I missed you." 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------END OF CHAPTER-------------------------------------------------------

 

Whew. Finally. 

 

I know it was a long time waiting and that I should've updated this months ago but we all know what happened right and as a Kris stan, I was really depressed by the news. :( but I promised that I would still support EXO and the TWELVE MEMBERS so here I am. Moving on and staying strong. =) I won't say much about the issue since I believe I've done enough ranting on my Twitter account and I feel that we, as fans, should just support whatever makes our idols happy because at the end of the day, they're still human beings like us and I believe that no one would want to be forced to do something that he/she doesn't want. Right? ;) Everyone wants to do what makes him or her happy. Therefor, let's all just support them and cheer for them because that's what being a fan is really all about. It's supporting and cheering for someone as he tries his best to reach his dream~ =D 

 

PS. If anyone of you would be so kind to recommend a graphic shop who could make a poster (or something) for this story, I would be glad to hear about it. As what you guys might observe, I'm not really good with the whole "design" thing and my friends recommended that I should have at least a poster for this and my upcoming stories. Feel free to comment your suggestions below. :)

 

PPS. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS, SUBSCRIBES, COMMENTS AND UPVOTES FOR THE PAST CHAPTER AND FOR MY OTHER STORY GUYS! IT REALLY MEANS A LOT!!!  \\^_^)// *hurray!* I sincerely appreciate it <3

 

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER GUYS! =)

 

KRISBERFIGHTING <3        #LostintheGalaxy