Just a bet

Yunjae Drabble & One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I first saw him sitted in the cafeteria I know he's different.

When I saw him smiled tightly across my friends I know there is something about him that cold facade was hiding.

When i first approach him and go for the kill I instantly knew he hates my guts.

Its a challenge for me.

I never saw anyone that was so disgusted of my very presence. Hell women would flock beside me just to get my attention. They would batted their eyelashes on me, get a hold of my muscle, sniff on my shirts even if I smell like sweat and they love it.

I am just Jung Yunho who adored by everyone. I quite have a name on the university since freshman year. I was held champion in Aikido, a captain of the varsity and excel in my academic as well.

But this certain person never impressed anything that had my name with it. I don't know maybe he just simply hate me.

I want his attention on me.

 I want him to look at me.

I want him to want me like everyone does.

and he frustrates the hell out of me when I done all the things to impressed him but nothing works.

He's really different.

The only thing I can come up with is a bet.

"I am not going to sleep with you so quit it." There he snap again and I haven't said anything yet.

"I didn't said you'll going to sleep with me have I?" He was silent and stood up leaving me in the middle of the cafeteria, students staring at me amused at my persistence. I walk up beside him.

"Will you stop following me?" There he growls again. I don't know I find it hot and something stir on my jeans I swear I felt it. Damn!

"On one condition."

"What is it?" Oh Damn, his eyes boring on my bones and it brought something inside me.

"A bet."

"What?"

"Spend the week with me in my apartment, no , no touch, just talk. I just want to get to know you. If I ever touch you I've lost and i swear I would never stalk you again." He was silent for a moment 

"What if I withdraw without finishing a week?" I smirk and lean closer to his ear.

"Then you lose, prepare for the changes. You're just going to be my friend forever."

"Shoot it!" He started walking again without giving me a back glance.

"I'll pick you up tonight. The bet starts tonight."

*~*~*~*~*

Its ridic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter