You Belong to me (final)

Yunjae Drabble & One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




****



ONE YEAR AFTER



He saw him in a restaurant looking so gorgeous as always but what surprise him the most is, he has a baby on his arms. He hadn't heard any nuptial happened last year right after that incident in the elevator. His father and Jaejoong's father were good friends and he hadn't heard anything from his father that Jaejoong were married or even get married. His father should inform him since he was like having this plan of getting them together but then fate always in between that the incident or the things happened in the elevator was the one time thing.



Its a good thing that he was sitting across them with a good distance that Jaejoong would not be seeing him there sitting. He was actually curious about the baby. The baby looks so healthy and about three months old. Suddenly his eyes widen and the wheels in his head started spinning. The last time he had unprotected was when he got heated encounter with Jaejoong in the elevator.



Now he can't breath. His head suddenly became so alert he need some proof. He can't just stood there and appear in front of Jae and claim that the baby was his. He grew colder by the minute and anger rises upon him. Why would Jaejoong hide it from him if the baby was actually his?



He needs to move. He has to see the identical features of the baby closely.



He is desperate now. So he used his charm to encourage one of the waitress.



"I'll give you a hundred dollar if you could take a picture of that baby on my phone." Yunho pointing the baby cradled in Jaejoong's arms. The waitress widen her eyes but flash him a charming smile and nodded her head.



"I can do that. I'll just pretend to be a mother who missed her baby." Yunho want to rolled his eyes at the blonde waitress. He took 100 dollar from his thick wallet and handed the waitress his phone.



"It would be better if you focus on the babies face alone. Shot it closely."



"Gotcha!" The waitress took the bill enthusiastically and shoved it in her pocket as she strode towards Jaejoong taking Yunho's iphone with her.



*****



"Would you like some help?" Jaejoong turn around to see the waitress smiling warmly at him and looking at his little Changmin. The baby was actually behaving but he needs to take his wallet from the bag sitting on the floor so he could pay the bill. He hated to go out alone because usually Junsu would go together with him to look after Changmin since he can be a handful baby at times.



Jaejoong flash him a genuine smile and nodded his head shyly.



"Yeah a little help would be fine. I am trying to take my wallet on my bag so i can pay the bill. But my baby would woke up in just a little movement would you mind?" Jaejoong pointed his leather bag sitting on the floor and the waitress nodded her head and pick the bag up for him.



"How old is your baby? I have a baby too and my husband takes care of him while I am at work." Jaejoong smiled at that and the sudden idea to see Changmin's father has set Jaejoong's feet cold.



"3 months. By the way can you settle my bill we're about to go."



"Sure!" The waitress began scribbling down on her pad and run to the counter to take Jaejoong's change when the waitress return Jaejoong just smiled at her and told her to keep the change. Before Jaejoong could stand the waitress ask if she could take some pic of Changmin. Jaejoong doesn't mind. Everyone was mesmerized to Changmin's cuteNess so he allowed it before he went outside the restaurant.



*****



Yunho had his phone on his hand and he doesn't know but he's really nervous. His heart was pounding ridiculously on his chest and he was holding his breath.



A minute later he Bravely open his phone search his gallery and a gasp escape his lips. He was staring at the identical picture of him as a baby. The only difference was its not HIM but his own BABY. The nose, the bow shape lips and the hair. He wish he could see his eyes if its also identical to him. A lonely tear drop from his eyes as he stared again at the baby. He is now 100% sure that he's the father of the baby. And his anger grew more towards Jaejoong.



"!!!!"



*****



Yunho can't still believe it. He was beyond shock and it didn't take long that his shock turn to anger. How dare Jaejoong hid this reality from him. He hadn't mistreated him in any way so she has no reason to keep this big matter from him. He would explained himself big time whether he likes it or not.



He called his father and ask for the address of the Kim. He needed to see his son. He can't believe he could have been there holding his own son in his arms. What if he hadn't had meeting in that restaurant early in the morning? He wouldn't know a thing? His anger towards Jaejoong grew wider and he wants to strangle him.



A beep from his phone alert him. He get the gps on his car and run his wheel towards the address that his father had sent.



Fate really play its game.




*****



Yunho calm himself first. He took at least 30 minutes to finally locate where Jaejoong lives. He certainly approved of the surroundings. If Yunho wasn't known in the business industry the security management would never allow him to enter the private property.



He turned off the ignition and finally lock his car and exit as he strode towards the front door. He knocked several times before he heard some shuffling inside. As soon as the door open the beauty inside was too shocked to even move as Yunho glare at him.



"Where's my son Jaejoong?"



*****



"What are you talking about Yunho?" Jaejoong was too shocked to see Yunho in his front door looking so gorgeous as ever. He never even say hi or how are you. Its been a long time since he saw him and the time finally come for Jaejoong to get cold feet. He doesn't have any idea where Yunho had known about Changmin. He was too scared to even ask as he saw how furious Yunho was at him if his glare was any indication.



"Dont you dare lie to me anymore Jaejoong!!!! You already stole 3 months of my son's life I will never allow it again." Jaejoong was about to make another retort when a wail suddenly rang the house. Yunho stare upstairs where the baby's crying coming from and without a second thought he run pass Jaejoong towards the room where his son is currently having tantrums.



As soon as Yunho reach the room he walk towards the wailing baby on the crib and his breath hitch seeing his son thrashing his hands wanted to be comfort.



"Hey little guy whats wrong?" Yunho lifted his son and settled him on his chest. The baby stop crying as he stare at his father. Yunho wipe the tears as they drop down into those tiny cheeks. Finally Yunho can see those beautiful almond eyes staring back at him with curiosity. Yunho wanted to cry because the feeling settled inside him can't measure the feelings he was currently in right now.



He swayed the baby into his arms as little Changmin his thumb and he started crying again.



"He must be hungry." He heard Jaejoong behind him and he scowled silently.



"Give me a bottle and I'll feed him." Yunho ask coldly. Jaejoong silently sigh as he walk towards the kitchen and get a formula for his son.



Jaejoong doesn't know what to do. Whatever Yunho's plans is he will not allow it. Over his dead body.



*****



"We will get married in 3 days be prepared." Jaejoong drop the glass of water. He heard it right. The word married. He looked at Yunho who was staring at him coldly.



"Excuse me?"



"You heard me just right Jaejoong. We will get married in three days."



"Dont you think I have something to say to this before you decide for yourself."



"And what? Keeping my son without a name? Whether you like it or not we will get married Jaejoong. You doing this whole facade are a disgrace to both our families."



"How dare you!"



"How dare you keep this secret from me Jaejoong. I will not let you take away my son again. I want to be there every single day as he grow up. I want to see him smile, laugh, and cry. You won't have the reason to stop me because I am his father Jaejoong."



"I won't trap you in a loveless marriage."



"I dont really care Jaejoong. The only reason for me is to be with my son that's all. You should accept that fact."



Jaejoong feel like he'd been slapped ten times. The reality of being married to Yunho was because Changmin needed a father no more no less.



"I dont plan of getting married anyway so the idea would really not settle in. We will be living together, be a family as Changmin grow up."



"So you already arranged this things without my knowing and consent?"



"Why do I need your consent? When you get pregnant did it even occur to you to give me at least a notice that you're having my baby?" Yunho scowled at him.



"As I said Yunho I dont want to trap you in a marriage because you are not the type of a guy to settle down."



"Whatever Jaejoong. You still have the obligation to tell me."



"You can't back out now. Both of our families agree to this arrangement."



"Fine. But after two or three years i will file for a divorce."



"That will never happened Jaejoong. I will stay the night here. I want to be there when my son wakes up." Yunho stood up and walk towards the nursery room leaving Jaejoong shock in his place.



*****



Yunho was having a hard time keeping himself tough. After a year Jaejoong was still as beautiful and flawles

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter