Its LOVE

Yunjae Drabble & One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong cried out as he felt the sharp knife against his throat. He just prayed that if ever he died today he would still see his mother in his last breath but he was wishing for impossible as he is being dragged in an empty cabin in the middle of the forest. The man in a bonnet keeps his wrist lock and the burning feeling made by the rope is being tighten like he was capable of escaping.



"Who are you? Why are you doing this to me?"



"Shut up. I just want to get my revenge. This is all your father's fault. He killed my family, now its time I killed his precious and dearest son don't you think?" The man took his bonnet and Jaejoong gasp in surprise when he recognize who is it.



"Yunho?"



Its painful. Jaejoong is hurting. The man he thought love him more than anything is also the one who desired to kill him. He loved Yunho. He truly loves the man but he was just being deceived by it. No one will ever experience the pain Yunho had gave him. No one.

 


*~*~*~*~*


"Kill me now!"



"I can't."



"You have to kill me Yunho, If I am the only solution to get your revenge against my father kill me! Shoot me now or I'll shoot myself for you."



"Your father has been arrested Jae, and I can't . . . . I can't kill the man I love. I just can't,."

 


"Love? Are you kidding me Yunho? You lock me here for almost 6 months, feed me, used me and abuse me Yunho how the do you called it love?"



"I gave you the chance to escape before but you instead stay.What's the reason Jae? You are no longer being tied but you still choose to stay. Do you still love me?" Yunho wipe the tears strolling down Jaejoong's cheeks and kiss it away. Only Yunho could give him such pain but only Yunho can take the pain away.



Yunho lean closer and sealed their lips together forgetting everything for a moment.



Their clothes had been discarded as their bodies touch the intensity of the lust running down their veins. And as their body become one Jae swear Yunho was the only man he would ever ever love for the rest of his life.



Only Yunho.



*~*~*~*~*



Please Subscribe to read the full chapter