April fools Day!

Yunjae Drabble & One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
>Jaejoong was sulking. He doesn't received a call from Yunho ever since two weeks. He knows that the two guys had been busy but Yunho always tried to make a time to call him. Except this past few weeks.

 

 

Jaejoong was startled to see his phone ringing finally and its Yunho.

 

 

"Hello! Yunho yah . . ."

 

 

"Hyung this is Changmin. I want to talk to you personally but you know I can't met you when we're both in Korea . . . did Yunho Hyung talk to you already?"

 

 

"Talk about what?" Jaejoong's chest started to drum furiously. Its not a good feeling.

 

 

“He's in Gwangju. His father had set a family dinner with a family friend. Some engagement things.” Jaejoong's heart drop. He felt the tight knot trying to suffocate him until he can't breath.

 

 

"Hyung?”

 

 

"Why . . . why Yunho didn't tell me about this? Why so sudden?"

 

 

"I don't know Hyung. He's in a hurry, he said something about meeting his future-"

 

 

“Stop right there Changmin! I get it! tell him congratulations! I hope he will happily burn in hell! Bye! " Changmin's smile widen when Jaejoong hung up and have high five with Junsu and Yoochun sitting beside him.

 

 

"BINGO! Now let's hide before the Jung would knock the living daylight out of our heads." Changmin widen his eyes when the door slam shut. Junsu and Yoochun run as fast as they can hiding theirselves in one of the guest room. Yunho received a text from Jaejoong congratulating him for his engagement. Who the hell he was engage too?

 

 

" CHANGMINNNNNN!!!!!"

 

 

Changmin stood frozen when Yunho glare at him. Its scary. He swear his soul leave him when Yunho approach him and knock him out.

 

 

 

"You should know that Changmin was just teasing you." Yunho try to explain at his lover who rant non stop once he dial the number. He has fault at this too, he didn't call his lover because of his busy schedule.

 

 

"Its not a good joke Yunho. You should know that!" Jaejoong spat.

 

 

"I am sorry, I did knock him out though."

 

 

"What? WHAT DID YOU DO TO CHANGMIN?" /span>

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter