Beautiful Disaster 3

Yunjae Drabble & One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JAEJOONG's POV

 

I woke up with the sound of knock against the mahogany door of my unit. I glance at the bedside clock and it shows it’s almost 9 in the morning. Too much for enjoying my off I slept late last night and woke up late today. I wonder if I was able to turn off the TV last night when I watched 3 different movies. Too sleepy to even check it I passed the living room and indeed the TV is still on with a blank screen on it and with a red power button on.

I heard another knock it seems like the person is impatient to even wait a single minute delay. I almost forgot that there is actually someone waiting outside to be welcome I comb my hair with my fingers as I padded towards the door. I wonder who is it. I am not expecting someone. Just to make sure I’m safe I raise the small cover on the peep hole and widened my eyes when I saw Agent Junki on the other side.

What he’s doing here?

I turn the knob slowly open the door for the guy and flashed me his signature smile. I can’t help but to smile back. He’s really attractive in every way. I wonder what he’s doing here early in the morning.

“Agent Kim, Good morning. It looks like I woke you up?” He suddenly became awkward as he step back. I just noticed that he has two cups of coffee on his left hand and a small brown paper bag.

“Oh that’s ok. It’s almost late anyway. How do you find my place?” I took the brown paper bag from him and ushered him inside the unit straight to the kitchen.

“Ahh I swing in the office and took some important documents to review. I ask Agent Kim Junsu about your address because I need some insights on the case. I promise I will not take your whole day.” Jaejoong chuckled.

“That’s ok. It’ll be great to see some development on the case we’re working. We need to figure out some strategy to make the suspect talk.”

I take two plates for the bread and a knife. He gave the other plate for Junki.

“You live here alone?”

“Yeah. You think I’m living with someone?” He flushed at my sudden question and he seems to felt uncomfortable all of a sudden.

“I’m sorry. I am just—forget about it.” He scratched his head and I can still see he’s hiding his blush from me.

I chuckled.

“That’s ok I’m living alone here.”

“Well it’s good that it safe here.”

“Yeah. They have CCTV installed in every floor so it’s a low chance for some crime to happen. Besides it’s just a few blocks away from the office so it’s comfortable.”

“You walk from here to the office?”

“Yeah. But I am planning to buy some second hand wheels. I am not planning to walk when I want to stroll around Seoul.” He chuckled and I saw his dimples again.

“I can go with you. I have some contacts with one of the car shop here. You would never believe it’s a second hand.”

“Oh great! Let’s set it by next week then.”

“Deal!” Junki stood up and his gaze fell to those boxes littered on the corner of the small room. “It looks like you’re not settled with your things yet. I can help you unpacked.” I smiled at him in approval and we already forgotten the case we were talking earlier as I start rummaging the boxes.

AFTER  3 HOURS . . .

Junki was lying on the couch sleeping like a log. He must be tired from hanging those heavy paintings my mom gave to me as a display saying that it will make my unit livelier.

I was about to go to the kitchen when I heard a soft knock on the door yet again. Who could this be this time? Junsu will surely send me a message when he’s going to visit or call me. Aside from Junsu I didn’t know who else would visit me.

I walked to the door and yet again peek at the hole. My knees got weaken when I saw Jung waiting on the other side.

What does he need this time?

I open the door and he stare at me for a minute and then he smiled.

He smiled?

I am not sure if I was dreaming but he really smiled.

Well whatever.

“Agent Kim.”

“Yes Sir? Do you need something?” As he said maintain the professionalism between us.

That’s what you got.

My poker face.

“Don’t call me that you can call me Yunho we’re not in the office Jae.” My heart melted by the way he muttered my name softly. It sounds so good in my ears but I need to gather myself or else I’ll get a ing hard on again if I’m not careful. This man is a walking god of .

It’s been two weeks that I am staying in the EAST SQUAD that this is almost the same outcome of our meetings always. Awkward glances. Him, glaring at me for god knows what reason. Me dealing with his grumpy twice a day or if I get my luck he will be also joining dinner with Junsu and Yoochun. Irritating the hell out of me, I seriously hate his gut.

 “Won’t you invite me in first?” I almost forgot we’re still talking outside the unit. I invited him in and I was surprised by the sudden raise of his voice.

“What the is he doing here?” His already small eyes narrowed its almost funny to see how worked up he is.

“He just drop by and help me unpacked my things.” He was still staring at Junki and I can see invisible smoke coming from his nose.

I wonder why the sudden mode.

“Since when did the two of you get close?”

“I think it’s none of your business Sir.”

“I told you don’t call me that!”

“I think it’s none of your business Yunho.”

“That’s bull.” He muttered softly but I clearly hear it I just wanna make sure.

“What is it?”

“I said of course it’s none of my ing business.”

“What brings you here by the way?” He suddenly got tense and stares at Junki. Thankfully the guy groans and sat up as he rubs his eyes. Oblivious that there is another man’s presence in the room. When he looks up he widened his eyes to see Yunho glaring at him.

He suddenly stood up and it’s comical.

“Sir. I just drop by to ask something from Agent Kim. I’ll go ahead Agent Kim. Just let me know when you are free so we can visit the auto shop.”

“Sure! Thanks for the Coffee Agent Lee.” The poor guy moves in flash. He seems to have some fire attached to his buttocks as he walks directly to the door without even glancing back.

“What was that?” I question the man in front of me.

“What was what?” He responded back and I narrowed my eyes at him.

“Why do I feel like you hate Agent Lee  with passion?”

“You’re imagining things.” He turns my back to me as he face the small window.

“Then explain to me why Agent Lee fly like he’s been burnt by your glare?”

“Maybe he has indigestion.”

“Excuse me?” His reply is non sense. He doesn’t answer. “Why are you here by the way?”

His face turns serious as he took the sit on the couch where Agent Lee had just vacated.

“I need your cooperation with what was coming. The President talked to me of attending a prestigious wedding in Jeju involving the daughter of Mr. Han.”

“Mr. Han? As in the prior suspect of that underground laboratory in Busan?” He nodded.

“Yes. He has no idea of who I am. The president got an invitation to this wedding and he says that he would not be able to attend but I will attend in behalf of him as his nephew.”

“And what is my part on this undercover?”

“You will stand as my lover.” My eyes widen at what I just heard.

“What?”

“You have difference on hearing now Agent Kim?”

“Errmm no I was ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter