Pregnancy Chaos

Yunjae Drabble & One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dude this is a ing ferrari stop driving like you were a sick old anorexic patient." Yunho huff in annoyance. He's 15 minutes late.



He's so damn. He glance again at his wrist watch and see that he's 10 minutes late.



"Oh sorry for wanting to see the sunlight tomorrow. And you see I am driving almost 95 mph are you ing crazy?" Changmin look at his friend ridiculously. Trying not to knock some sense on his forehead.



"Yes I am so up now! Jaejoong would cut my balls and fed it to Vick if I run late again."



"You could make an explanations you know. We all know that the concert had just been finished in an hour. And added that is the airport chaos." Yunho shook his head.



"You seriously didn't know Kim Jaejoong aren't you? That emotional stubborn beautiful gorgeous of my life?" Changmin smiled at his hyung.



"Oh man you're so whipped!"



"I am just in love." Yunho rolled his eyes.



"You seriously are."



"Could you just concentrate on driving though?"



"I am not your ing driver!" Changmin scream in annoyance.



"You are right now. Don't make me sit in that precious driver seats of yours or you would wish you could have left a message to your girlfriend before you die."



"I am not going anywhere with you when you're behind the wheel thank you very much." Changmin shivered at the thought of Yunho driving his baby in a crazy speed he could have lost his sanity.



"That's the point." Yunho was startled at the vibration inside his pocket. Pick it up and read the message.



'Wer d hell r u? R you coming or not? U seriously getting on my nerve Jung Yunho. Start being a responsible father!'



"Oh ! I just got a pre-rage text from Jaejoong. If I'll be cut out of my first child sonogram I'll be so dead."



"You're so dramatic hyung."



"Min you don't understand this jittery feeling inside me. I am so excited to know if I'll be a father to a daughter or a son and at the same time I am scared Jaejoong would turn me down this time and cut every connections we had just because I was late."



"I understand you hyung." Changmin nodded at his hyung's misery.



"Wow. And I am wearing nothing close to a fatherly image." Yunho check his dress. He wore faded ripped jeans and a black shirt he wore in the concert just two hours ago. His long hair was tied in a mess with a few strands covering his forehead and cheek.



If only the plane had landed automatically they could have been strolling the hospital lobby now where the possible enraged Jaejoong was waiting.



Their concert had been a success. Yoochun and Junsu had decided to stay in Japan while him and Changmin decided to went back to Korea. They had expected an airport chaos since they always encounter that part. Every rock band deserves every single crazy fan right?



But he almost forgot how emotionally Jaejoong was. The love of his life for five years were currently in a hospital for his first sonogram.



He remembered when Jaejoong announce that he's pregnant Yunho had fainted and when he woke up Jaejoong had a hard time talking to him because he was acting like the pregnant one crying nonstop because of too much happiness. Jaejoong wonder if they had accidentally switch personalities.



And thankfully they didn't.



Jaejoong first hospital visit schedule was set on the same day of Gods of the East concert in Japan. Yunho as a lead guitarist and a leader would take responsible for the upcoming concert and promised his lover to be back on time for their first child's sonogram. But it looks like Yunho would have a hard time cooing his lover later for being late.



"Hyung are you ok? You've been zoning out. I am afraid you've had some amnesia going on with your brain."



"Do you have some normal clothes in the back? Goodness i still have paint on my nails." The vocalist just chuckled at Yunho.



"There's no dress code in the hospital Hyung don't worry."



"But i could have worn something . . . nice."



"Daaammn!"



"What damn?"



"I have never imagine this time would come that you'll be truly concern to your fatherly image not as the great lead guitarist of the phenomenal rock band."



"Min we have a kid on the way. And I am ing excited i just couldn't grasp the reality as it is."



"You'll be a great father i know that."



"ing great! That would be the best feeling when you're holding the little angel on your arms. I already imagine."



"And you seriously had to tone down with your language. You don't want the poor kid to inherit those F Bombs." Yunho wince at that. He wouldn't mind to swear like a sailor if his in front of his band members but to his son? or daughter. That's downright illegal.



Another text awaken Yunho and he shivered upon reading it.



"Go back to Japan and don't ever dare to show your small face in me ever again."



" this little stubborn love of my life, if i am not head over heels in love with him i wouldn't do this crazy things for him!" Yunho scan the traffic ahead and check how far they are in the hospital and suddenly open the car door.



"Where are you going dude?"



"Jaejoong wouldn't want to see me?Let's see! I'm going to run. If Jaejoong ever kick me and i need your help I'll call you." Changmin just shook his head.



"Good luck to you dude." Yunho start running and Changmin doesn't know how he would felt about it. If he's going to pity Yunho or laugh at him? 



Nah . . . his stomach is much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter