Joongie's CuteNess

Yunjae Drabble & One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Who says being a single parent is hard? Because for Yunho its just really a blessing. Especially when his ex wife wasn't really the person that would actually care for a kid. Even to her own kid.

Their relationship doesn't involved anything but just fights and arguments. He can't even claim her as his wife because they're not married in law, its just a pure responsibility that's why she stay. Before she even scare Yunho that she would abort the baby coz it will surely be a big hindrance to her career. Yunho was force to live with her just because to assure that she doesn't do anything dangerous to his baby. And he's glad he stay because he was able to take care of the adorable cute little one year old son. Though his mother clarify that she doesn't need responsibility to the kid that's why she flew back to Paris to continue her career and leave Yunho solely to take care of his son.

Jaejoong. He's so beautiful. Perfect. Just a smile of him makes Yunho's day brighten. Yunho works in his own company. Running a multi billion real estate company around Seoul. Every morning as he strode towards the lobby of his building the staff, guards, employees would bow and welcome him with smile and respect especially if he always has the one year old boy in his arms.

"Say good morning to them joongie!" Yunho whispered to his adorable son who are currently nestled in his neck. The boy got up right away and turn his million dollar smile to the staff who claim that Jaejoong is officially their mood booster every single day.

"Mowning Evewyone!" The little bundle of joy of Yunho wave his cute little hands to the staff and immediately their faces brighten just by the sparkling image of the toddler.

"Joongie Good morning too!" The receptionist smiled as well.

"Morning Joongie! Morning Boss." The rest of the employees bow their heads as Yunho greet them in return and took the nearest lift up to his office.

"Papa what will you do today?" The boy started tugging on Yunho's neck tie as the father only chuckled.

"I am going to sign lots of paper baby. Many papers!"

The boy pout and buried his face to his Papa's neck.

"What's wrong Joongie?" Yunho finally arrive at his office floor and his secretary immediately took his brief case and place it on his table as he adjusted the sulking boy in his arms.

"What's m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter