Sunny Day!

Yunjae Drabble & One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yunjae angst / drama
Jung Yunho & Kim Jaejoong



It all started in coincidence.



He met him when he purchase his favorite book in a bookstore somewhere in Seoul.



His tall figure caught his attention, his mole on his upper lips that looks so y just fitted that kind of arrogant look of his handsome face.



Then he met him again in the train when he's on his way to his office.



He saw him in the coffee shop again two blocks away from his pad.



And he met him again in school where he fetch his little brother Junsu.



Their first official conversation was where he stand by in a nearby shade to keep himself dry in a pouring rain. When he turn to his right he is there smiling at him while he tend his handkerchief.



Thankfully the man urge the conversation just to broke the awkward silence.



"I notice we always met in coincidence." He's handsome when he's smiling. Jaejoong thought.



"I notice that too!" Shyly chuckled as he wipe his face. Sadly he forgot his umbrella today not expecting to rain but then not expecting to met him again in this awkward situation.



"I am Jung Yunho anyway." The man tend his hands to Jaejoong and the latter blush as he saw another bright smile of him shown on his handsome face despite of the dark clouds covering the sun that day.



Time pass by and that acquaintance fell into friendship. That friendship they called was never expected to climb to another notch.



They fell in love.



Fell in love so deep that they thought they can't escape anymore.



But one of them has to let go.



One of them has to give up.



One of them has to sacrifice.



Because one of them is already committed.



Committed in a marriage he doesn't even want to think he has.



"Jae, please don't forget you would always be a part of me no matter what." Yunho's hands brushed the tears falling down his face. Fighting the pain inside his chest.



He loves Yunho so dearly.



But he has to set Yunho free.



He has to sacrifice his love.



He has to let go of the man he vow to love for the rest of his life.



Just for the sake of the living angel that soon will call Yunho a father.



Nodding his head slowly as he stare at Yunho. Tears keep coming from his eyes, Yunho can't help but to shed tears for this angel he never expected to come in his life.

 


Only that, he came in a wrong timing.



He came when everything isn't suppose to be like this.



Yunho cupped his face as he gently sealed their lips together. Tears are the only witness of how much pain it cause the both of them.



"I hope by the time I will met you again, will still be a coincidence. I love you Yunho, I love you so much! So this is goodbye. Be a good father and thank you for being honest with me. I will never forget you." Jaejoong place the last kiss for Yunho and reluctantly left the man without looking back fighting the urge to run back to Yunho's arms and fighting the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter