You belong to me

Yunjae Drabble & One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter






"Do you know him?" Yunho had been eying the gorgeous man for a while now. He's been mesmerized by the way his golden hair sway in the rhythm of the music played. They're in a banquet sponsored by their company and he's with Yoochun. His brother and as well as acting as the Vice president of the multi awarded real estate company. Only his attention got caught by the gorgeous sight of the man wearing all white. His skin is as pale as snow and he looks so stunning in white that everyone has to stop just to get a glimpse of him.





"That one?" Yoochun followed his brothers line of sight and he saw Kim Jaejoong. The heir of the biggest food chain supplier in South Korea. "Oh. That's rare he's here. He's Kim Jaejoong. He's gorgeous isn't he?" Yunho doesn't reply. His brother knew him so well.





The music suddenly change to mellow and before Yoochun could said anything more, Yunho walk towards Jaejoong and was now on the dance floor swaying the most stunning man of the evening.





***





"Hi. May I cut in?" Jaejoong turn around and saw a very handsome guy looking straight at him. The guy who was swaying him a while ago back away and let Jaejoong have his dance to the very intimidating CEO.





Yunho took his arm gently and place it on his shoulder. His large hands encircling the narrow waist bringing their bodies closer. Jaejoong tried to inhale but he realize he was having difficulties just by looking at the pair of almond eyes staring through his soul.





"You don't belong here. You're too beautiful to be here and I am afraid someone might kidnap you for the night." Jaejoong smiled at the flattering joke.





"I've no idea a CEO like you could flatter someone like me. You're too cheesy." Yunho grin and buried his face to Jaejoong's neck making the latter tense.





"Believe me. I can do more than that." Jaejoong saw the lust filled eyes of his dance partner and he felt himself melting in the arms of this guy. He can't believe he's being shaken just by the mere breath of the man on his ears. He can also felt the obvious arousal poking on his thigh.





"I am not here to hook up. This event will means something for me if I could impart my help to the needy." Yunho smiled at that.





"I can help you with that. If you promise me I can take you out on a date." Jaejoong look at the man. He's all so manly and he suddenly has the longing to that sharp jaw. He smiled seductively.





"You're taking me out on a date without even knowing my name first?" Yunho lean closer and his ear. Electricity sparks on Jaejoong's spine and he has to gulp a large amount of air to restrain himself.





"Baby. I know your name. You're Kim Jaejoong right? And the man dancing with you right now is the future husband of yours." Jaejoong widen his eyes and look at Yunho like he's a total psycho.





-***-




Jaejoong was definitely tired and all he wants is to lie down in his comfy bed and dozed off. But it looks like he's going to have a hard time going home. The storm outside was strong just by the sway of the trees surrounding the grand hotel you can tell that the wind can easily swept you away from the ground.



Jaejoong walk to the nearest lift and plan to spend the night in the grand hotel. There's no way he's going to make it home if he pursuit going on his car in the middle of the storm. He sigh and pressed the close button of the lift. The door lift was close to shut when a strong arm stop it and a ease his way inside.



When Jaejoong look up he saw the guy who dance with him earlier smiling at him.



Who would never recognized him?



He's always flashed in the national tv, newspaper, magazines. He's like Bill Gates of United States but he's not.



He's Jung Yunho. The infamous bachelor of King Real Estate Empire.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter