Joongie's CuteNess Sequel

Yunjae Drabble & One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho was surprise to see his brother in his house. Changmin finally decided to visit him after a long years of begging to help him out on the company. After all this is Changmin's forte.

His brother had been staying in New York working as a software engineer. Yunho had guessed he just see it as Changmin's play thing because as they chat way back Changmin had been bursting stories to him how he had hacked a multi million company before, a secret society club and a private bachelor company. Yunho had been calling him a creepy stalker. He even boasted that he had also hacked Yunho's real estate company privates which cause Yunho to freak out and only resulting to Changmin's creepy laughter.

One more reason of Changmin's visit is to have a vacation and to see his adorable little cute nephew Jaejoong.

"Wow! Finally you show yourself here." Yunho him a cup of coffee while the other one took his position on the stool across the table.

"Well . . . because my crazy of a brother is being so pitiful and dramatic lately."

"Oh shut up!" Changmin only grin.

"Where's my adorable nephew?" Changmin took a sip and breath calmly inhaling the sweet aroma of the black coffee offered.

"He's still sleeping. Its only 6am." Yunho glance at the clock just above the frame.

"He'll be surprise to see me. He's been bugging me to buy him a spider man suit. How adorable right?" Yunho smiled at the imagine image of Jaejoong wearing a spider man suit. Right! His son will look so handsome in the suit without a mask of course.

"Did you buy him then?"

"Of course! I'm not as cheap as you Mr. Jung." Yunho rolled his eyes.

"I am just being wise douchebag." Yunho responded annoyingly.

"You're being cheap you say."

"I am just being thrifty."

"No you're being stingy."

"Shut up!"

"Busted to the core isn't it?"

"Whatever!" Yunho sip in his coffee as well staring at his brother.

"What are you keeping busy in there?"

"Blonde."

"Oh my god. You didn't change at all." Yunho sigh frustratedly.

"Hyung, I am a man! I have a need! isn't just enough you know?"

"Be careful with your mouth around Joongie. He's just two years old for god sake!"

"Say hyung, aren't you just being ually frustrated? You're being grumpy fyi."

"Do you think with the company and Jaejoong alone I still have time to think about that?"

"But you need to unwind once in a while. Let's drink sometime in a bar."

"And where do you think I'll left Joongie with? No one is here thank you very much."

"Let's call mom then. She'll be glad to take care of Joongie."

"Min, Joongie is a hyper kid. Mama won't be able to chase him here. She'll just gain herself a back ache."

"You know you're being so shallow. You're just refusing the idea. Uggghh!"

"I am ok min."

"I bet youre just being satisfied jerking yourself at night."

"Min!" Changmin chuckled at his brother as the latter stood up and check on his sleeping son.

***

Yunho slowly open the door and see if he's son is still sleeping. He smiled when he saw a lump on the center of the bed. Jaejoong is sitting at the center of the mattress, his head is covered in quilt like he's been hiding there for a while now. As he took slow step, the lump move and he can hear something under the cover.

"Boo! Boo! Boo!" A tiny giggled escape from his son and he got curious.

"Boo Papa! Boo! Boo papa!" Yunho crease his brows. What could have been Jaejoong doing under the cover?"

"Joongie?" Yunho called slowly. The lump move again and Jaejoong giggled under the cover.



"Boo! Bear! Boo! Bear!" Another chant under the cover was heard. Yunho slowly pull the cover off from his son and reveal the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter