Beautiful Disaster 2

Yunjae Drabble & One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong huffed in annoyance when he entered the condo he was renting. All the boxes were still wrapped on its confine and abandoned on the corner of his unit. He was too lazy and too tired to unpacked.

He was never a lazy person but the stress he was getting from work and definitely from a certain person is making him less productive. Unfortunately that person is renting just above his unit. He doesn’t even know why he was so worked up about it.

Junsu offered to help him unpacked or at least organized his things but he refuse. As long as the kitchen is clean and his bedroom clean and of curse his bathroom is clean there would be no problem about it. The unpacking could wait. He’ll just wait for some more days to settle down at work and he will surely his way arranging everything in his unit.

He was about to head to his bedroom when his Phone suddenly beep signaling for an incoming call and he’s right. Junsu is calling him.

“Hey!”

“Hey gorgeous! Come here at the diner let’s have a feast on my favorite burger. I tell you this is the best ing burger in the whole wide world!”

Jaejoong chuckled and was about to reply hen junsu interrupt him again.

“I am not accepting no for an answer. So if you still want to be my friend you’ll move your from your condo now and start4ed walking here. I’ll be waiting.

“Do I have a choice?”

“No. That’s why I am telling you start walking out of your door because Mr. ert and Mr. Broody is waiting with me.”

Jaejoong furrowed his eyebrows.

“Who exactly are you talking about?”

“That’s going to be Mr. Grumpy Jung and Mr. ert Park.”

“Why are you with them?’

“So now I can’t eat with them?”

“I am just asking. Geez! Calm your there I am coming.”

“Good!” Junsu hang up and Jaejoong just shook his head.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*



I know this is a bad idea. I’ll be meeting him again. Worst thing here is I’ll be obliged to meet him every single day because he was my ing boss. The last thing I want is to have an argument with that . I just hope that he will be professional enough to ignore me and the thing happen between us.

I arrived at the restaurant that Junsu had told me downtown. It’s actually pretty close to where I live and it’s just a few blocks away from the apartment where I’m currently living.

The diner is not that big. It actually looks like a booth or a burger house from the view outside and I was surprise when I enter that it is actually design that way to surprise all the foreign and first time visitors of the place.

It is indeed a very nice view and it has a natural ambiance that you would love to stay on that particular place without boring yourself to death. It has a lot of a handmade craft displays and a watercolor paint. No wonder there are lots of people right at the very moment.

They’re playing as well a country song on their radio that you would love to sing along with. At the end hall of the diner is a billiard area where some dude is currently showing off by the way all the girls flock at his side.

I rolled my eyes.

I don’t like arrogant guys.

Like HIM.

Oh Jesus Christ why my mind always end up to that annoying guy again?

I really don’t like him but for the sake of promotions I would endure my stay here. I already give up my life in San Diego. I would not be threatened for some guy who has a small arrogant face, a juicy mouth who can kiss the living daylight out of me and of course with a big co-

I was about to say a big ego.

My mind did not just slip there.

I swear!

I need some ing bleach to erase those memories in my head.

‘Can I order a glass of bleach please?’

Ughhh.. here we goes . . .

“Finally! You show up your here!” Junsu tug at my sleeve and let me sit beside him. I can’t see that small face around here so he must change his mind and leave early.

“Looking for Jung?” I widen my eyes when Junsu grin at me with an annoying smirk on his face.

“Junsu. First of all I just didn’t show my here. I am here and you’re not looking at my but my handsome face ok?”

“Pretty!”

“What?” I look back at Yoochun who is grinning sitting across me. I can almost see his ears smiling as well if that’s even possible.

“Handsome doesn’t suit you Agent Kim. But PRETTY is.”

 

I just rolled my eyes. This Agent Park can’t stop grinning I wonder if he loses some brain cells He’s really weird.

“Agent Park, Do you see some on my forehead? You have forgotten that I have a so calling me pretty is not really appreciated.” He is grinning big time I can almost see his hairline.

“Well I wish you have a that might be a ing fantastic view every day at work and for your information ‘pretty’ is not only applicable for girls with and whatever but also can be use for those beautiful things around you. You must thank me for that Agent Kim that I appreciate your beauty.”

“Thank you very much Agent Park . . . ert.”

“I am so not!!!” He glares at me and it’s me who can’t keep grinning this time his face is so funny.

“Yes you are!”

“I am so not!”

“Yes you are!”

“STOP! You two are bantering like kids. For god sake you’re all adult. Act like a professional.”

“Says the one who has a . . . . “

Junsu glare at Yoochun who suddenly keep his mouth shut. I can only imagine Junsu’s glare must be poisonous because Yoochun suddenly covered his mouth but muttering something under his palm.

“WHAT?” Junsu is still glaring and I just stood up to leave Yoochun in Junsu’s mercy. I need to go to the bathroom first.

“I just need to go to the rest room. Just order something nice Junsu.” Junsu look at me and nodded and return glaring at Yoochun again I almost laugh at them. They’re kinda cute when they are bantering like toddlers.

For me to go to the rest room I need to passed the crowded billiard hall where in some hyenas are currently crowding the poor guy who I can see wearing a leather black jacket and blue denim but due to the crowding hyenas around him I can barely see the face. He must be some VIP or some native customers of the place. It looks like he has a bunch of fan s. I mean fan club.

I stalk directly to the narrow hallway that will bring me to the restroom when suddenly I bumped to someone and I can see a glass shattering on the ground. When I look up I saw the poor waiter staring at me.

I felt sorry for him because I didn’t see him for I am in a hurry to get my things done.

“I am so sorry.” He smiled at me and I still felt sorry so I help gathering the shattered glass on the floor.

“NO!!!” He surprised me by his sudden yelp and I felt the cut on my fingers.

“You shouldn’t pick up the shards with yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter