New school

He's my butler!

It was his first day in his new school. Daehyun tried to wake his master up a few times already but he just hummed and asking for 5 minutes. The butler had no choice because they would be late for the school so he scooped his master and carried him to the bathroom. Youngjae who was half awake shot his eyes open when he felt he was being carried away from his fluffy bed. He whined because he had to leave his y yet fluffy bed. Well that was what he thought.

When his butler put him down, he lazily stood up with his hunched back. Daehyun told his master that he had adjusted the shower to the right temperature before he bowed and went back into his master’s bedroom to prepare for his uniform.

Youngjae had done showering and he went into his bedroom in his favourite bathrobe. He saw his uniform on his neat bed and he thought Daehyun had tidied it up when he was in the shower. When he was about to put on his uniform, something clicked is his mind and he quickly ran towards the bathroom. He forgot to brush his teeth. No wonder he felt something off. I’m such an idiot. He hit his head a few times before he began to brush his teeth.

 

When he was ready to get going, he went to the dining room and he could see his butler was preparing his breakfast. He walked towards the table and greeted all the butlers and maids with his usual cheery voice. All of them bowed when they saw him and greeted back. Daehyun made his way to him and served his breakfast while muttering “Good morning, master.”

“Thank you, Daehyunnie.” He munched on his breakfast and he felt that the breakfast was a lot more delicious than before. So he asked his butler “Who prepared this breakfast?”

“It’s me, master.” Daehyun replied.

“Oh? Your cooking skill is amazing. It’s delicioussssss!!” he chimed.

“Thank you, master” he bowed to his master.

“Where is grandpa?”

“He goes to his office early today because he has something important to do.”

“Ohh…”

 

 

They arrived at the huge castle-like building that he presumed was his school. In front of the school was a large yard with a fountain at the centre of it. When the door of the entrance was being opened, he couldn’t believe that there were a school like this. He was greeted by a hall and staircases on both sides of the hall. A huge chandelier hung in the middle of the hall and it was fancy. His mouth was slightly agape when he saw the school building.

He was startled when his butler called him telling that they could get into the class now. He started to feel nervous when he thought about how he must have meet new people and all. When he was about to walk to his class, someone called his name behind him. He turned around just to meet his gaze with Himchan, his childhood’s friend. Himchan came running towards him and hugged him tightly.

“Youngjae-yaaa~ It has been a long time since I last see you.” He chimed.

“Me tooooo hyunggg!! After you moved to the America, I thought I would never see you again.” He was smiling happily at his hyung.

Himchan chuckled and patted Youngjae’s head “You’re still cute as before. Anyway, you are the new student?”

“Ah yes I guess I am.” He smiled sheepishly.

“Greattt!! We will see each other more often. And…” Himchan’s eyes trailed to the guy in white tuxedo who stood beside Youngjae “..this is your butler?” his eyes widen.

“Ah yess!! He’s my butler. His name is Jung Daehyun. Daehyun, this is my hyung, Himchan.” He smiled at both of them.

“Holy Youngjaeee!! You’re lucky!!”

When Youngjae was about to ask why, the bell rang and Himchan bid him goodbye before he dashed towards the classroom with a slightly tall and tanned man trailing behind him.

He looked at Daehyun with a confused look before he shrugged it off and went to his classroom on the second floor.

 

Daehyun knocked the door before he opened it to be greeted by the homeroom teacher. Youngjae could see the classroom was fancy looking and all the eyes in the classroom were looking at him and his butler. The classroom only consist of 10 students and their butlers at the back.

“Oh, you must be Youngjae-shi?” the teacher asked.

“Ah yes I am.” Youngjae smiled.

“Come here. And introduce yourself.” Teacher smiled at him before ushering him to go inside.

Youngjae was nervous and he tugged at Daehyun’s tux making the butler looked at him and smiled reassuringly. “Please be by my side. I’m nervous.” Youngjae mumbled.

“It’s okay, master. I will be by your side.” He gave his last smile before he turned toward the classroom and made his way inside with Youngjae.

The young master took a deep breath before he introduced himself. “H-Hi, I’m Yoo Youngjae. Please take care of me.” He bowed a bit and he could see the girls were whispering with each other.

“Thank you, Yoo Youngjae-shi. You can sit at the empty seat there” she gestured towards the seat at the back by the windows. “And butler, at the back.” She smiled at them before continuing with her teaching.

Youngjae glanced at his butler before he went to sit by the window and he thought that place was suitable for him because he liked the view from the window.

“Hey, I’m Baekhyun.” He was greeted by a boy besides him. Youngjae could see the boy wore eyeliners and it looked good on him.

He smiled at the boy and introduced himself “I’m Youngjae. Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too.” Baekhyun smiled at him “That butler in white is yours?”

“Y-yeah. He is.” He was happy because someone talked to him.

“Wow. You’re lucky. Everyone wants him you know.”

“W-what? Why?” again, someone said he was lucky. He was wondering why when he looked at Baekhyun with a confused look.

“You don’t know?” the boy raised one of his eyebrows. Youngjae just shook his head.

“He’s the best butler you know!! The best among the best. Look at the badge on his tux. He got the Royal Badge!! Only one can have that you know.”

He nodded his head and his mouth form an ‘O’ shape. Daehyun never tell me about this.

 

It was lunch time and Daehyun was serving Youngjae with his lunch when suddenly a group of girls came towards them while squealing.

“Oppa!! You’re so handsome!! So sad you are not my butler.” One of the girls showed a disappointed look.

“Omo oppa!! I love you!!” and so on with the other girls. So, everyone knows Daehyun? Youngjae thought.

A pretty girl came and the group of girls backed away when they saw her. The girl was tall and has a perfect shape. When he met with the girl’s gaze, he could see the annoying look on her face. Youngjae blinked, not knowing what to do with the situation.

“So Daehyun, this is your master?” the girl asked with an annoying tone.

“I’m sorry I must serve my master. I don’t have time.” Daehyun continued to serve Youngjae and the girl mumbled something incoherent before she left.

“How they know you Daehyunnie?” his face was confused.

“I don’t know, master”

“You must be popular then.” He smiled at his butler and Daehyun chuckled at him.

 


halooo guyss!! o/ again.. im updating fic when i should be studying. xD

i still have 4 subjects to go for my exam then, yeahhh..

update until it explodes. :D

i have the whole idea already. so yeah just wait. ^^