The end.

He's my butler!

“How do we find them?” Yongguk asked as he looked at Daehyun.

“I know.”

 

Daehyun the device in the car that he installed a few weeks ago and tracked the code for the connecting device that he managed to put on Youngjae’s suit last night. The device took a few minutes to track down the code, making Himchan fidgeting in his seat as he kept repeating to himself that all of it was his fault but Yongguk managed to keep him calm for a while.

When the device was connected, on the screen appeared a small blue dot that kept blinking, moving along the road in the map. Daehyun sped down the road as he followed the arrow in the device to get to the blue dot that is Youngjae. The blinking dot stops moving like it has reached its destination as Daehyun was just five miles from it.

When they almost arrived at the destination, the butler slowed down his car and stopped a few meters away from an old mansion, there were no people around and the lamppost was not enough to light up the whole neighbourhood. The distance between two houses was far and if anything happened in one of the house, their neighbor would never know.

They got out of the car and walked carefully to the gate, surprised to see that it was not locked and they got in. Daehyun frowned when he saw a black Audi with the plate number that he felt familiar. He quickened his paces, motioning for Yongguk to watch out for him as he made his way inside the mansion. There were no sounds at all, until Daehyun stepped into the stairs and a painful cough resounds from upstairs.

Youngjae..

That was the only thing in his mind that matters the most at the moment as he quickly climbed up the stairs, careful not to make any noises. When he reached the room at the end of the hallway, he could hear people talked and then that whimper of his master..

 

 

Youngjae followed Minjun inside Himchan’s mansion and they chatted randomly as they walked into the kitchen. Minjun took a drink to give it to Youngjae and the latter accepted it before taking a sip.

“So.. what do you want to talk about?” Youngjae asked as he leaned against the counter. Nobody was around at the moment, not even a single maid or butler.

“I’m.. uhm..”

“Yeah? I’m all ears.” Youngjae smiled and he downed all the drink in the glass, putting it on the counter.

Minjun still kept quiet, muttering something under his breath as he observed Youngjae’s reaction. After about a minute, Youngjae held onto the granite counter as he felt dizzy and his vision became blurry. He felt two people took his arms, carrying him outside but he couldn’t see clearly where they are going to and he passed out as soon as he was pushed into a car.

He gasped for air as he woke up and rubbed his eyes to make his vision clear. In front of him seated a guy, with his butler standing next to him with a smirk on their faces.

“M-minjun.. what are you doing?” he backed up against the wall, his hands tied at the back.

Minjun chuckled darkly as he took the gun in the drawer, tracing his fingers against the trigger and Youngjae gulped.

“M-minjun.. p-please tell me what’s going on?”

“You want to know Youngjae?” he walked over to the blonde buy and traced the boy’s cheek with his gun, “that father of yours has ruined me and my mother! How dare he left my mother just like that..” he gritted his teeth.

Youngjae’s eyes widened as he stared at Minjun. So we are brothers?

“P-please.. let me go.. “ His eyes were getting teary as he pleaded, silently praying that his butler would come and save him.

“Do you think you will ever escape from here? No. Never brother. Do you know who did all those things to hurt you? Yes, I did all of it because I hate you and your family! You deserve to die!” he pulled the trigger and pointed it at Youngjae’s head, smirking evilly.

The door slammed open, startling the three of them as they turned to look at the intruder. Daehyun stood there with a glare towards Minjun.

“DAEHYUN! HELP ME!” Youngjae screamed and Minjun acted quickly to pull the blonde boy up, pointing the gun close to his head.

“Minjun. Please let go of him.” Daehyun stated calmly.

Minjun scowled, “If you come any closer, I will shoot him!”

Minjun’s butler attacked Daehyun but Daehyun was quick to act as he dodged the flying fist, giving one hard punch to the right spot to make the attacker to be paralyzed momentarily.

Minjun smirked, “Say what do you want to say to your lovely butler before I shoot both of you.”

Youngjae’s tears ran down his cheeks as he looked at his butler, biting back his sobs. “D-Daehyun ah..”

“No Youngjae no! I’m going to save you!” Daehyun shouted as he took a step forward, but halting his movement when Minjun pointed the gun at him.

“I-I love you.. Daehyun..”

Daehyun blinked, shaking his head as he lunged forward to save his master and a loud bang resounded through the room. Youngjae shut his eyes tightly, not wanting to see anything at the moment. Minjun’s grip on him loosened and the blonde fell down to the floor, his sobs couldn’t be controlled anymore as he curled up on the floor.

When he felt his body being picked up and a soft voice is calling for his name, he opened his eyes immediately to see if he was not dreaming. Daehyun untied his hands and Youngjae looked at his side to see Minjun lying lifelessly on the floor with the blood seeped out from his body. The boy wrapped his arms around Daehyun’s body tightly as he sobbed into his chest.

“Let’s get out of here..” Daehyun said softly as he carried Youngjae out, thanking the SWAT team for saving his master’s life.

 

 

Himchan and Baekhyun along with their butlers came to visit Youngjae the next day at his mansion. They sat in the living room and Youngjae thanked them for visiting him.

“How did you guys know though I was kidnapped?” Youngjae asked, his voice soft as he leaned against the seat.

“Actually, Chanyeol and I saw you being dragged by those guys!” Baekhyun started, “And then when we told Himchan and Daehyun about that, I didn’t finish my sentence when that butler of yours ran off first!”

“I’m glad you are safe Youngjae.. it was all my fault because I let you go alone! I shouldn’t have done that!” this time, Himchan spoked as he flailed his arms.

“It’s not your fault Himchan-ssi” Daehyun said as he bowed a bit, “What’s important is Youngjae is safe now. But, who called the SWAT team though.. and how Baekhyun ssi and Chanyeol ssi knew where we were?”

“We followed you! And called at the same time.” Chanyeol said.

“Thank you everyone.. I owed you guys a lot.” Youngjae smiled tiredly. His eyes puffy and they are black circle around his eyes because he couldn’t sleep last night. He turned to Daehyun and pulled Daehyun to sit down next to him, “and you too, Daehyun ah.. Thanks for saving me.”

Daehyun smiled and shook his head, muttering “You don’t have to thank me. It was my responsibility to protect you.”

The others looked at both of them with playful grins and when Youngjae turned to look at them, he frowned confusedly. “Why are you guys grinning like that?”

“Oh nothing~” Himchan and Baekhyun said at the same time.

“Ah! I just remembered something.. you said you love Daehyun yesterday!” Himchan wiggled his eyebrows teasingly, making Youngjae blushed.

“N-no! I didn’t!” they laughed, but Youngjae glanced at Daehyun and noticed that his butler was smiling at him and it was not a usual smile. It was a different kind of smile that made his heart beat a bit louder.

 

It has been months since the incident and Youngjae was about to graduate from his school. As he took off his school’s blazer, there was a knock on the door and the blonde told the person outside to come in. Daehyun opened the door slowly, making his way inside.

“Youngjae..” he started and Youngjae turned around to see his butler. He smiled and motioned for Daehyun to sit down on the bed as he sat next to his butler. “I have something to tell you.”

“Yeah? What is it? Tell me..”

“So.. I have to go to New York for I don’t know how long because I have some tasks need to be done there and I might not be able to be there with you on your graduation day..”

Youngjae blinked, before forcing a smile on his face. He really wanted Daehyun to be there with him on his graduation day but he couldn’t force Daehyun to stay right? Because Daehyun has some important things that he has to do.

“I-it’s okay. I understand.. When will you go?”

“Tonight..”

Youngjae’s eyes widened and he stuttered a little at the information, “T-tonight?”

“Yes.. I hope you can take care of yourself. Your previous butler will look after you when I’m gone okay?”

Youngjae nodded and he looked down as his eyes got a little bit teary but he blinked away the tears, not wanting Daehyun to be worried about him.

“But before I go.. I have something to tell you..”

“What is..it?” the blonde looked up at his butler, holding his butler’s strong gaze on him.

Daehyun leaned in and kissed Youngjae’s lips, making the boy to blush and closing his eyes as he kissed back.

Am I dreaming? No. This feels so good to be a dream.

Their kiss was slow but it was enough to make Youngjae’s heart beat rapidly and his mind went wild. They pulled away after a while, panting for air. Daehyun caressed Youngjae’s cheek as he looked into his master’s eyes.

“I love you too.”

 

 

On Youngjae’s graduation day, his friends tried to cheer him up as they could see the boy’s sad face. They knew about Daehyun’s confession and they knew that Youngjae really wanted his butler to be there on his graduation day. It has been a month since Daehyun went abroad and Youngjae really missed his butler.

He couldn’t talk much with Daehyun on their phone because Daehyun always said he was busy but always found some time to talk to Youngjae during weekend.

They never talked about their relationship after the kiss and Youngjae never asked Daehyun about it.

What are we? Youngjae thought as their friends were having fun, taking photo here and there.

That night, his grandfather threw a party for him and he thought it might be a party for his graduation. His maid made him wore tuxedo that night. His hair was cut short and bleached to its original colour. The maids complimented him, saying that he was cute and all with his new haircut.

He thought he looked like a mushroom but deep down in his heart, he did admit that he was kind of cute with that hairstyle. But his mind went back to his butler and he really wished Daehyun was there. To listen to his rant and all.

As he made his way down the stairs, he could see the guests had filled in his mansion. A loud yell of his name made him turned to find the source of it. He smiled and waved when he saw his friends, sitting at one of the couch.

He made his way to them and greeted them, sitting down next to Himchan.

“Mannn, you look so good tonight! And that hair suits you perfectly! I’m so happy for you tonight!” Himchan said and Baekhyun chimed in to agree with Himchan.

As they talked, his grandfather called him to where he was standing and the guests started to circle around them, their eyes sparkled as they looked at him, complimenting his features. Himchan and Baekhyun giggled as they stood near to Youngjae just to get a good look of their friends.

Youngjae looked at them questioningly because he didn’t find anything funny. He turned back to his grandfather when he cleared his throat, about to say something.

“Good evening everyone. I hope you all have a good time here and tonight, I arrange this engagement party for my only grandson here..”

Youngjae didn’t listen to the rest of his grandfather’s speech as he blinked repeatedly, not believing what he had just heard. He was speechless. His grandfather never said anything about his engagement and he didn’t want to get engage with anybody.

“…Let’s welcome his soon to be fiancé here.” Everyone clapped as soon as his grandfather finished his speech and Youngjae looked up to see who was going to be his fiancé. He gasped, not expecting that one person to be there at the moment and to add to that, that person was going to be engaged to him.

There stood Daehyun, perfectly styled in his tux as he walked over to Youngjae and his grandfather. Youngjae blushed as he smiled shyly, face turning redder when he heard his friends whistling.

Daehyun took the ring out and took Youngjae’s hand with his other hand, slowly putting on the ring on his ring finger.  Youngjae looked at the ring and then at Daehyun who smiled at him.

“You look so beautiful tonight.” Daehyun said, only audible for Youngjae to hear. Youngjae was sure his face was as red as tomato as heard the compliment.

“T-thank you.”

When the audience chanted for them to kiss, Daehyun leaned in and kissed him on the lips before Youngjae could react. Oh how he missed those lips.

The guests cheered and Youngjae could hear his friends being the loudest to cheer among the guests.

“I love you, my master.”

“I love you too, my butler.”

 


okay first of all i want to say sorry for not updating for so long. i'm sorry /sobs/ and..this is the ending.

and and this is not proofread. sorry again. tell me if there is a major grammar mistake or something.

do you guys missed this story? i bet no one did. it's okay. /wipes my tears/

i want to thank those who subscribe, upvote, and comment on this story. thanks a lot!! <3 <333

if you want to read my mafia fic that i talked about in the previous, here is it The Jungs

please comments lovelies! ; ]