The Prince

He's my butler!

“YOUNGJAE!! WATCH OUT!!!” Minjun screamed as he saw the stage light above Youngjae was about to fall down.

In a swift movement, Daehyun pushed Youngjae to the side of stage causing the back of Youngjae met the stage floor right before the stage light fell and the glass shattered on the stage. Everyone in the hall gasped as they were shocked because of the incident.

 The blonde groaned in pain because of the impact and Daehyun was on him. His butler quickly went to his side, helping him to get up.

“Youngjae? Are you okay?” Youngjae nodded and he looked at Daehyun with half-lidded eyes, “I will take you to the school infirmary.” The latter carried him bridal style down the stage and walked through the hall to the school infirmary. Himchan’s eyes widened when he saw his friend got carried away from the hall and decided to follow him but stopped by his butler, Yongguk.

“Don’t. Let them have some alone time.” Yongguk said to his master and Himchan smirked but deep inside he was really worried about his friend.

 

 

“Let’s take a break and we will continue in 15 minutes.” Minjun said into the microphone and the hall became noisy again as people began to talk to each other.

Minjun walked down the stage to go to the school infirmary to check on Youngjae. As he arrived at the room, he knocked before he opened the door. The blonde was lying on the bed with his butler sitting at the side. He smiled at Minjun when he saw the latter came into the room, smiling.

“Are you okay?” Minjun asked with a concerned tone.

“I’m okay. My back just hurt a bit. It’ll be fine.”

“I’m glad that you’re okay.”

Daehyun stood up before he bowed at Minjun, “Thank you for telling Youngjae about the stage light.”

“It’s.. okay. Don’t worry. Besides, Youngjae is my friend, right?” Minjun smiled sheepishly at him.

Youngjae nodded happily at his friend, feeling a little bit excited because of Minjun’s words.

“Erm, if you’re okay…” Minjun looked at his wrist watch, “The event will be continued in 10 minutes. I hope you’ll be there.”

“I will be there later.”

“Okay then. I.. got to go. See you there.” Youngjae watched as Minjun’s figure retreating to the door and out of his sight.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Daehyun asked with a worried face.

“I’m okay, Daehyunnie. Don’t worry too much.” The blonde smiled at his butler, feeling his heart beat faster when Daehyun smiled back.

 

 

“The event will be continued in a few minutes. Please sit at your seat respectively.” The MC told to the guest in the hall.

Youngjae was already in the hall, sitting at his previous seat with his butler. He had a little chat with Baekhyun about the accident and he was glad because Daehyun had saved him.

“Ladies and gentlemen, we have many categories tonight. So let’s see who will be the winner for each category. Are you excited?~” the hall responded with a loud “YES!!”

The MC chuckled before he talked again, “Okay, to not waste time, let’s see who is the winner for the Best Performer!!!” he opened a card in his hand, “Who do you think the winner is? The winner is… PARK SERA!! Congratulations.”

Youngjae already expected the girl to win because her dance leaving the audience gaping. He didn’t expect he would win anything because of the accident that ruined his performance. So he only listened to the MC announced the winners of each category. When it came to the announcement of the Prince or Princess of the year that everyone was anticipating, he already expected the Park Sera would get it.

“Now is the time to announce the Prince or Princess of the year that everyone is waiting for. All decisions made by the judges are final. So, the Prince or Princess of this year is…” the MC opened the card nervously as the hall was completely in silence, “Yoo Youngjae!! Congratulations!!”

The audience clapped loudly as the name slipped out of the MC’s mouth. Youngjae was stunned when he heard his name. Did I miss heard it? He thought but when his friends came to congratulate him and seeing his butler smiled at him, making he realised it was true. He didn’t miss heard it.

He stood up from his seat and walked onto the stage nervously with his butler trailing behind him. Minjun, the MC for the event congratulated him with a smile on his face when they were on the stage.

As everyone was having fun with the event, only a person didn’t satisfy with it. The said person stomped away from the hall when after Youngjae’s name was announced as the Prince of the year.

 

 

Youngjae was having his lunch at the cafeteria with his friends, Himchan and Baekhyun along with their butler. When he felt water splashed to his face and trickled down his neck, he looked up to see the girl, Park Sera, breathing heavily while glaring at him. The others were as shock as Youngjae when he turned to look at her.

“YOU!!! I hate you!! Don’t you know that?! Nobody ever beat me before but.. I’m the one that should be the Princess of the year!! Not you!!” the girl was shouting, causing the whole cafeteria to look at them.

No one uttered a word, just looking at the girl with shocked face. Park Sera stomped away from the cafeteria, cursing at people who looked at her.

The blonde boy lost his words when the girl shouted at her, looking at the figure that soon disappeared out of his sight. He sighed heavily.

“Are you okay?” Himchan asked the boy.

“I-I’m okay.” The said boy forced a smile at his hyung, didn’t want his friend to get worried at him. Daehyun wiped Youngjae’s face with a napkin before the boy stood up and dragged his butler to somewhere in the school.

 

They ended up in the music room, which was Youngjae’s favourite room. Youngjae leaned against the window, gazing outside to the field. He wondered why the girl hated him so much when he didn’t even do anything to her. He sighed but his head snapped up when he heard the piano being played.

There his butler, sitting on the chair with his fingers danced lightly on the piano keyboard. He walked slowly to his butler, admiring the figure’s movements.

When Daehyun ended the song he was playing, he looked up to see his master staring right at him. He smiled at him but the blonde didn’t even blink. So he stood up, followed by the other’s gaze.

Youngjae wasn’t thinking anything. He just couldn’t stop admiring his butler. Without him realising, he leaned closer to him, closing the gap between them. When his lips were about to touch the other’s soft ones, the door swung open to reveal a cute girl standing there with his butler, grinning ear-to-ear.

“Oh? Did I interrupt something?” the girl asked.

“N-no.” Youngjae turned to look at the girl with his red face but his eyes widened when he saw who was standing there. “S-Shin Yoojin?”

“Oh!! You’re Yoo Youngjae right?”

“Y-Yes. What are you doing here?”

“Erm, I’m a new student here. I got lost. I don’t know the way to the main office so I ended up here. But fortunately I found you!!” the girl said happily.

“I see. Erm, let me show you the main office.”

Oh my god!! What did I do just now?! So embarrassing. Where will I put my face right now?! Youngjae lowered his head as he led them to the main office, he was still blushing but he was thankful that he someone interrupted them or he would end up screw his life. But he was disappointed at the same time because it didn’t happen.

He ruffled his hair while groaning inwardly. When they arrived at the main office, he knocked on the door a few times before he entered with the girl.

The girl met with the principal, talked a bit about her old school and other things. Youngjae waited outside with his butler and he couldn’t look at his butler because his heart would beat faster. He shifted uncomfortably on his seat, looking around the office to find something to attract his attention.

Yoonji came out, grinning like usual at Youngjae. “Youngjae-shi, I forgot to introduce my butler. He is Kim Jihoon.” Her butler bowed politely at Youngjae.

“Nice to meet you Jihoon-shi. Erm, and this is my butler, Jung—“

“No need to tell. Everyone knows your butler.” Yoonji smiled at the blonde boy. “Nice to meet you Jung Daehyun.” Daehyun bowed as well at Yoonji.

“It is nice meeting you today. I hope we can be good friend!! Okay gotta go to my class. See you next time.” Yoonji walked to Youngjae before he whispered at him, “You’re so lucky to have him as your butler. I envy you.” The blonde blushed again at the girl’s statement. “Okay see ya~ Bye~”

Oh god help me!!

 

 


finallyyy!! phew~ i can update. i'm gonna tell you who is this yoonji in the next chapter. :D

comments will be loved. thanks to those who subscribe. thanks a lot.