Missing

He's my butler!

Himchan’s mansion was filled with people from the upper class, dressing in expensive tailored suits and branded shoes. The black haired guy himself was the most outstanding at the party, greeting a few people to welcome them to his party. He looked at his watch and then to his surrounding to find that one person that he wanted to see the most but the person was nowhere in sight. He sighed and turned to look at his butler who was busy greeting the guests.

“Gukkie, do you see Youngjae? Why he doesn’t come yet?! Aish that kid!” he almost pulled his hair out of frustration but he knew better not to destroy his perfectly styled hair.

“He will come later. I’m sure.”

“But-“ his words were cut off when he saw his butler waved at someone behind him so he turned around, the corners of his lips tugged to a wide smile. Without wasting any second, he crashed the person in a hug.

“Uh- hyung. Hello?” Youngjae tried to push Himchan away when he found himself in the arms of his hyung.

The black haired guy smiled as he pulled away, pinching the younger’s cheeks lightly. “I thought you wouldn’t come.”

“Of course I have to attend my hyung’s partyy~” Youngjae grinned.

They talked for a while before Himchan pulled the younger into his mansion as he introduced him to a few people. The older kind of forced the younger to eat when the younger said he didn’t want to eat so Youngjae had no choice and he knew better that Himchan wouldn’t be listening to him.

As they sat at the large dining table, the blonde had pulled his butler to sit down next to him because Himchan had left him alone to greet the guests that just arrived. The butler served his master, placing different kinds of food but in small amount into his master’s plate. Youngjae sighed and started eating quietly, he didn’t have the appetite to eat also that he was not feeling well about the event. He felt like something bad would happen but instead, he chose not to care too much because he knew Daehyun would be there with him.

Daehyun must have noticed the look on his master’s face because he took a slice of cheesecake that was served and put it in front of Youngjae. The blonde looked up in surprise, a brow raised questioningly.

“I take this for you. I know you’re thinking about something. Maybe this will help you to clear your mind off things because I don’t want you to be worried.”

Youngjae blushed as he thanked Daehyun, pulling the slice of cheesecake closer, he scooped some of it into his mouth, humming as the taste of the cheesecake spread on his taste bud.

After they had finished eating, both of them walked to where Himchan was standing as he talked to a few guests. Himchan excused himself from the group when he noticed Daehyun and Youngjae standing next to him, he smiled and ruffled the younger’s hair. Youngjae pouted and smacked Himchan’s hand away, trying to fix his hair back but Daehyun held his hands in place and fixed his hair for him. Himchan smiled knowingly when he noticed the small blush on his dongsaeng’s cheeks.

They talked about a few things before someone came to them and told Daehyun that someone wanted to meet him at the fountain. Daehyun nodded and watched the person walked away before he turned to Youngjae, frowning because he didn’t want to leave Youngjae alone but Himchan was there for him so he could ask Himchan to look after his master.

“Master Himchan, could you look after Youngjae for a while?”

“Of course! Go ahead. I will look after this kid.” Himchan grinned widely as he slung an arm around Youngjae’s shoulders.

“Thank you.” The butler bowed before he turned away and headed to the fountain.

A few minutes after Daehyun was gone, Minjun who was dressed in high class suit came to greet Youngjae with the brightest smile that he could muster. They talked for a while before he said he wanted to talk to Youngjae in personal but Himchan did not want to let Youngjae go.

“It’s okay hyung. I can take care of myself.” Youngjae smiled as he pulled Minhyun far away from Himchan.

“Wait- “ Himchan heaved a sigh and watched the two retreating figure. He would not forgive himself if something happen to Youngjae.

 

 

 

“Where are we going Baekhyun?” Chanyeol asked as his master dragged him somewhere to the backyard that was far away from the party and the eyes that were looking. They stopped behind a tree and Baekhyun looked up at his butler, smirking. “What are we going to d- “ without having to finish his sentence, he was pulled by the collar to meet lips with Baekhyun.

Their lips moved in sync as Baekhyun’s arms wrapped around Chanyeol’s waist. The latter tangled his fingers with his master’s hair as they kissed passionately, tongue darting out to meet each other halfway before one of them shoved his tongue into the other’s mouth.

Chanyeol backed his master up to the tree and pinned him there, a leg going in between and rubbing Baekhyun’s crotch. Baekhyun moaned into the kiss and fisted his butler’s shirt as he bucked his hips to get more friction.

They pulled away from each other when their lungs screamed for air and leaned their foreheads together as they breathed heavily.

“I love you, Yeollie.” Baekhyun whispered and he pulled away just to lean his head on his butler’s chest, listening to the fast beating of the heart.

“I love you too.” He smiled, nuzzling his face into the crook of his butler’s neck.

“So.. did you prepare what I told you to do?”

“Of course. We will surprise them after the party.” Chanyeol chuckled and he leaned down to give Eskimo kiss to his master aka boyfriend.

“Youngjae must be shocked to see it.” They laughed as they imagined Youngjae’s face at the time. “I wonder how Daehyun would react though. That guy is so expressionless sometimes.”

“I’m sure both of them will like it.” They smirked and were about to lean in when from the corner of Chanyeol’s eyes, he saw three people walking. Well not really walking, the two guys were dragging the other guy. He stopped his action to look properly at the three people because he didn’t want to get caught at the back of Himchan’s mansion doing something inappropriate.

“Why did you-“ Baekhyun’s word were cut off when Chanyeol’s hand cover his mouth and he motioned for his master to stay quiet before pointing towards the three guys. Baekhyun’s eyes widened when he saw two masked men were dragging half conscious Youngjae into the black car and he immediately took note of the number plate of the car before looking back at his butler. “We have to tell Daehyun!!”

Chanyeol nodded and they both ran back to the front yard, frantically looking for Daehyun and gaining unwanted attention from the guests. Himchan looked annoyed as they stood in front of him and Daehyun with hands on their knees, breathing heavily.

“What’s wrong with you guys?” Himchan sneered and Daehyun calmed them down and asked what happened and he felt like he did not like the news that they were going to tell him.

“W-we.. w-we saw Youngjae..”

“Youngjae? Where is he?!” Daehyun could not stay calm anymore when they mentioned about Youngjae because Youngjae has been gone for a while and no one saw him when he asked them.

“There w-were two masked men, d-dragging him away!” Himchan shrieked and he started to shake Baekhyun’s body to ask about their whereabouts. “W-we saw them at the backyard!”

“What were you doing at my backyard?”

“This is not the time to question it. We have to save Young-“ before Baekhyun finished his sentence, Daehyun already sprinted down the yard to his car with Yongguk following behind.

“Damn, Gukkie don’t leave me!” Himchan started to run after them and got in the car, panting like a mad man.

“How do we find them?” Yongguk asked as he looked at Daehyun.

“I know.”

 


i'm back!!! after months. lmao xD

i'm sorry i didnt update and i felt guilty about it.

thanks to people who subscribed and upvoted this not so good story of mine /sobs and hugs you all/

please comment because that might motivate me. and oh yeah, this story is about to end in the next chapter /sobs/

wonder what will happen to Youngjae and Daehyun. hmm.. also look at this poll