Hatred

He's my butler!

The hallway was crowded with students because it was early in the morning as the students were on their ways to their classes. Some of them were flirting with their butler as Himchan was and some of them were talking, playing and so on with their butler.

Youngjae and Baekhyun were walking to their class as their butler trailing behind them. When they spotted Himchan in the hallway, Baekhyun smirked and shouted at his cousin.

“Himchan hyung!! No flirting~”

Himchan sent a glare towards his cousin and both Baekhyun and Youngjae chuckled at him.

“Himchan hyung, let’s have lunch together today.” Youngjae said.

The said boy smiled and walked toward Youngjae and hugged him, “Of course it is a yes! You’re sweet Youngjae.. not like this boy.. here” he pointed at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun scoffed at his hyung before he stomped away to his classroom, not forgetting to drag along the blonde.

 

The bell rang meant the time for lunch. The teachers dismissed their class for lunch and the classroom started to empty as the students were going to the cafeteria. Baekhyun had already left with his butler because he said he was hungry as hell, leaving Youngjae and Minjun as the last in the classroom.

“Minjun-ah, want to join me for lunch?” Youngjae asked.

“Sure. Why not?” Minjun smiled.

“Come on. They must be waiting for me at the cafeteria.” Youngjae said as he grabbed his butler’s wrist and dragged along with him.

When they arrived at the cafeteria, Himchan was waving at them, signalling his whereabouts. Youngjae smiled and he waved back as he walked towards them with Minjun trailing behind.

When he sat beside Himchan and Minjun sat in front of Youngjae, a group of girl came to their table. Himchan sat up straight and straightened his clothes while fixing his hair.

“Yo ladies. Calm down!! I know I’m h—“ he was cut off when he noticed Daehyun was the centre of their attention. “Pfffftt..” Himchan cursed in his mind.

“Daehyun oppa!! Here, I have something to give to you!!” one of the girls handed him a box of chocolate.

“Oppa!! Please accept mine!!”

They were squealing around him but was cut off when a girl that they knew too well was walking toward them with her butler at her side. The girl was the one that came to Daehyun during their lunch time.

“Girls.. Back.Off!” the girl smirked while twirling her hair around her slender finger.

The girl backed off to their seat because they didn’t want to deal with the princess of the school. All the boy in the school were crazy for her especially when she smiled at them. Some used to bump into the wall when she smiled and some almost fainted.

“How are you, Daehyun-ssi? You look hot and handsome as always.” The girl said seductively while sending a wink.

“I’m sorry. I don’t know you.” Daehyun bowed slightly, paying no attention towards her.

“Oh come on. No one ever reject me you know.” The girl looked offended.

“Again. I’m sorry.” Daehyun turned to Youngjae who looked at them blankly.

“Just you wait Daehyun!!” she widen her eyes at Daehyun before he turned toward Youngjae, “and you!!” she pointed her index finger at him. Youngjae who was staring at her, blinked a few times. “I hate you because you can get him!!!” she shouted before turning on her heels as she stomped out of the cafeteria. Everyone’s eyes were on them. Some were curious, some were confused and some were worried.

“What the hell?!! That !!” Himchan smacked the table.

“Don’t worry, Youngjae. It’s going to be okay.” Minjun patted the blonde’s shoulder.

“W-what if she planned something bad?” Youngjae stuttered because he was slightly worried.

“Don’t worry. I will always be by your side to protect you.” Daehyun’s words made Youngjae calm down a bit and he smiled at his butler before muttering “Thank you.”

“Aww~~ So sweettt~~” Himchan cooed, “Gukkie, you should say something sweet to me too.” He turned to face his butler who was beside him all the time with his pouting face.

“I’m not good with sweet talking Channie.” Yongguk smiled.

Youngjae blushed when Himchan said like that to him making he smiled sheepishly and not even dared to look at his butler’s face.

 

 

“Baekhyun-ah, what are you doing?” Youngjae peeked from beside him when he noticed the said boy didn’t pay any attention to the teacher in front of the class.

“Shhh.. I’m planning a prank for Chanyeol.” He showed his evil smirked, making the blonde chuckled a bit.

“What kind of prank?” the blonde asked.

“Hmm. Something. You know, Chanyeol is afraid of cockroach. So… that’s it.” He chuckled as he imagining his plan success.

“Ohh…” Youngjae nodded. “Erm, Baekhyun, what club did you join?” he asked curiously.

“Huh? I took music and art. Actually, this class is based on the club. So the students in this class are music and art’s students.”

“I see.. that means you can sing. I want to hear your singing!!” Youngjae said a little too enthusiastically.

Baekhyun scratched his head while smiling sheepishly, “Yeah. Kinda. Your voice must be good too.”

“err.. I don’t know. Maybe?”

“So I heard the school will have an event. The students along with their butler can show what talents do they have and the winner will be the Prince or Princess of the year. Maybe we should participate? My butler can rap you know.” Baekhyun said.

“Wow. Really? Maybe I should ask my butler too.” Youngjae tilted his head, thinking about it.

 

 

The last bell rang as the hallway became crowded again with the students who wanted to rush home with their butler. Baekhyun and his butler were already out of Youngjae’s sight as soon as the bell rang. The blonde wondered how he could be that fast to be out of sight.

 

When Youngjae and Daehyun arrived at the Yoo’s mansion, they got out of the car and headed to the main door. Daehyun could feel someone was eyeing them but he couldn’t spot anyone. When Youngjae noticed his butler didn’t move and was looking somewhere else, he called his name, “Daehyun?”

“Uh yeah?”the butler turned his head towards his master.

“Anything wrong?” Youngjae asked while tilting his head.

“Uh. No. Nothing.”

Youngjae nodded and asked his butler to get into the house with him. Daehyun entered the house before he spared another glance around the mansion and he spotted a slight movement of figure at the gate when the main gate was about to close.

 

 

Youngjae was wondering about the event that Baekhyun had said to him that day. He wanted to join the event because it had been a long time since he sang. So, he strutted toward his butler’s room to ask him whether he wanted to join or not.

The blonde knocked on the door of Daehyun’s bedroom. When he received no reply, he decided to enter the room and waited for Daehyun in the butler’s bedroom. Youngjae was in awe when he saw the room was clean and everything was on its place. There was a book on the desk in the room and he walked toward the book to see what kind of book that his butler liked to read.

When he was about to take the book, the door of the bathroom that linked with the bedroom was opened. He was startled and his eyes met with the half- Daehyun. Youngjae’s face turned bright red and he immediately looked somewhere else.

“I’m sorry I just want to talk to you when I came in here and I didn’t do anything bad and I didn’t ask for your permission first.” Youngjae said in one breath. “I will talk to you tomorrow.”

Youngjae ran to the door and got out from the room as fast as possible not even glancing at his butler, leaving his butler in a confused state. When he got into his room, he laid on the bed, breathing heavily and his face still blushing.

He didn’t know why he was embarrassed because they both were guys and nothing wrong with it. Many thoughts came into his mind when he thought about what had happened.

His body is hot and y and he has abs. Those muscles can pictured how strong is him and --

Youngjae smacked his head a few times before he planted his face into the pillow and screamed into it. He felt his heart beat faster when he thought about his butler, Daehyun.

 

 

 


first, i wanna wish happy birthday for the third time to my unnie.

second, i kinda disappointed with my writings lately.

third, thank you so much readers and subscribers and commenters.