Youngjae..

He's my butler!

Youngjae eyed the envelope before taking it, now everyone’s eyes were practically on the envelope as Minjun excused himself to meet a teacher. The blonde scanned the envelope for any address but no word was written on it. So he carefully taking out the content and looking at it, his face paled as his hands trembled and the others were also shocked seeing it.

 

The piece of paper in his hand slipped out of his hand to the floor and Himchan picked it up, eyebrows furrowed as he inspecting the picture of Youngjae with the word ‘DIE’ was written boldly on it. He crumpled the piece of paper and threw it away, slamming the desk.

“Who the hell likes to make stupid prank like this?!!!” he yelled, gaining attention from the students in the class who were just about to fill in. They knew so well that angry Himchan was the scariest.

Youngjae looked up at his hyung with teary eyes. Himchan’s gaze softened and hugged his friend, telling him that it was just a stupid prank. After for a while, the teacher came into the class and Himchan had to return back to his class so he told them to look after Youngjae.

The blonde looked up at his butler when he felt his shoulder was squeezed gently. Daehyun smiled reassuringly and mouthed to him to not worry about it, so he nodded and tried to focus on the teacher at the front.

 

 

“Daehyun.. are you sure that it was just a prank like Himchan hyung had said?” Youngjae looked up at his butler who was sitting on the opposite couch of him, reading a book.

The butler closed his book and set it aside before looking up at Youngjae, smiling warmly. “Don’t worry about it Youngjae. I will make sure of your safety.”

“But.. “ he sighed because he knew he just had to trust his butler. “Okay…” with that, he got up from the couch and walked over to his bed, lying flat on his stomach. “I don’t feel like going to school tomorrow. ”

Daehyun chuckled softly and got up as well, walking toward the bed and sitting down on the edge of it. “Why? Are you still worrying about it? I told you I will protect you, right?”

The blonde turned to lie on his back and looked up at his butler, blushing slightly when he caught his butler’s gaze on him. He nodded and took the nearby pillow to cover half of his face.

“Go to sleep. It’s late already and you shouldn’t think much about it okay?” The young master nodded again, pulling his duvet to cover him. Daehyun smiled and got up, telling him good night and switching off the light before going out of his room.

 

The lump on the bed started to move once morning came by, blonde mop of hair sticking out from the end of the duvet. Youngjae slowly rubbed his eyes before he sat up, stretching a bit while stifling a yawn. He sighed and slipped out of his bed to the bathroom. He woke up a bit early than usual because his butler would be the one who would wake him up every morning.

Getting into the shower, he sighed when the water hit his skin. It has been a few days since the incident and nothing bad had happened so he guessed Himchan was right. Maybe it was just a stupid prank.

Daehyun got into the room and noticed that Youngjae was not on his bed. He sighed in relief when he heard the water in the bathroom and proceeded to tidy up the bed while Youngjae was still in the bathroom. Opening the curtain to allow the light to get in, he took a breath of fresh air as soon as he opened the balcony door.

Youngjae got out of the bathroom in his bathrobe, noticing that his butler was standing at the balcony door, he smiled mischievously as he tip-toed to his butler. When his hand was about to touch the other’s shoulder, Daehyun grabbed his hand and turned around. Both of them were wide eyes when their gazes met. Daehyun lowered his hand and bowed a bit, apologizing for his act but Youngjae was still in dazed because how the hell did Daehyun know that he was behind him?

The butler looked at him and waved his hand in front of his mater’s face to get his attention. Soon, Youngjae blinked and snapped out of his daze. “H-how did you know that I was behind you?”

Daehyun chuckled and shook his head, “Butlers learned martial arts when they got trained. Mine just has a higher sense.”

“O-oh..”

“By the way, good morning. You should get dressed now because the breakfast is ready. Please excuse me, master.” Daehyun bowed and turned to walk out of the room but Youngjae grabbed his wrist, keeping him from going. He turned back to his master with slightly arched brow. “Do you need anything?”

“Wait for me.” With that, Youngjae ran into his closet and slipped on random clothes that he could grab easily. After he was done, he went back out of the closet and pulled Daehyun out of the room. “I wanna spend my time in the garden today~ so, please bring the breakfast to the garden okay?”

Daehyun nodded and made his way to the kitchen as Youngjae walked casually to the garden, he sat at the round table as he looked around. He was shocked when he saw Daehyun standing next to him with a tray of breakfast food. “W-woah! So fast!”

“I don’t want my master to wait and besides, I need to make sure of your safety.”

Youngjae nodded and pulled the seat next to him. “Sit here. I don’t want to eat alone.”

The butler obeyed and set the tray on the table before sitting down on the seat next to his master. He smiled at Youngjae when their gazes met. The blonde felt overly warmed when he was with his butler and the smile that Daehyun showed him was so warm too.

They began to eat in silence when Daehyun has finished pouring the coffee into the cup and settled one of it in front of his master.

 

 

“Gukkieee!!! Where’s my shoes for tonight?!!” Himchan yelled from his room, causing a few maids who walked outside of the room got startled and quickly walked away from the door because they didn’t want to deal with an angry young master of them.

His butler who was just climbing up the stairs frowned as he walked quickly to his master’s room. If he was not mistaken, he had put the shoes in Himchan’s closet last night and he had told Himchan about it too.

So when he reached the door, he turned the knob open and walked in to see a very furious Himchan with his arms crossed sitting on his bed.

“What is it?”

“Where’s my shoes?!”

“I did tell you last night that I put it in the closet..”

“Oh?” Himchan raised his brows and he got up then walked to his closet to check whether Yongguk was telling the truth or not. And when he got in the closet, he smiled brightly when he saw his favourite shoes had been polished.

Yongguk sighed when he saw Himchan coming back out from the room, grinning widely.

“You are right! I’m sorry~” the black haired guy skipped happily to his butler a.k.a boyfriend in need and hugged him.

“Forgiven.” Himchan grinned and pecked his butler’s lips a few times until he saw him smile.

“Great! I can’t wait for the party tonight!!”

“Why? So you can flirt with other guys hm?” Yongguk said but in a playful tone. He did receive a smack on his chest when Himchan heard that. “Okay. Sorry.”

“Well~ Whatever! I need to make sure that I will look the prettiest and handsomest among of them.” With that, he made his way to his closet to try his new tailored suit for the party. Yongguk sighed and followed his master’s step because he knew he would be needed to comment on how his master’s look even though he thought Himchan was perfect already.

 

 

“I have to make sure that we get Yoo Youngjae tonight! Just you wait for my revenge Yoo Youngjae!!”

“Master, are you sure we will be alright?”

“Of course we will because Yoo Youngjae needs to die…”

 


hi guys!! miss me? no? okay..

here's an update. sorry for not updating for a long time. i was kinda busy. 

guess who's the bad character hereee? 

this story will have one chapter left. i guess..

so wait will happen at the party huh? hohoho.

i have no idea what to put the chapter title theree ><