New student and phobia

He's my butler!

It has been a week already since Youngjae transferred into this school. He became friend with Baekhyun and got to know that he was the playful type.  Baekhyun’s butler, Chanyeol was a fun person to hang out with too. Youngjae always laughed at them when they argued and then became playful again.

They were talking and playing with each other when someone burst opened the door and shouted Youngjae’s name at the top of his lungs. That person ran across the room straight to Youngjae and hugged him tightly.

“H-hyung.. Can’t b-breathe.” Youngjae said, gasping for air.

The older released him and smiled at the blonde guy “I’m sorry Youngjae. It has been a week and I don’t have a chance to meet you because I’m busy.”

“Don’t worry Himchan hyung. Now you’re here already.” He smiled at the older.

“Ah yeah..” Himchan scratched his head while turning to Youngjae’s friend “Baekhyun!! You’re in the same class as Youngjae?!!” he shouted while pointing at the boy.

“Aish hyung. You are too loud.” The said boy rolled his eyes.

“Ah Youngjae yah. This is my evil cousin.” Himchan gestured towards Baekhyun.

“Yah hyung!! You are demon!!” they started bickering while Youngjae was giggling at his friends. Chanyeol was trying to stop his master while Himchan’s butler, Yongguk tried to stop him.

Himchan stopped what he was doing when he heard someone cleared their throat and the class went silent. He looked around him and noticed the teacher at the front of the class with her hands on her hips.

“KIM HIMCHAN!!! GO TO YOUR CLASS!!!” she shouted at him.

The boy lowered his head and apologized to the teacher as he made his way to his class after he caught his cousin sticking his tongue out at him.

 

“Okay class. We have a new student today and I hope you will treat him well.” The teacher spoke and looked at the door, “Come in and introduce yourself.”

A nerdy looking boy stepped into the classroom with his butler trailing behind him. He has a cute and adorable face, perfectly matched with his glasses and his dark brown hair.

“H-hello. My name is Yoo Minjun. Nice to meet you all.” He smiled at the students in the class.

“Okay Minjun-ssi. You can sit at the empty seat at the back.” The teacher gestured toward the seat that was next to Youngjae and Baekhyun.

Minjun walked toward the seat after he muttered ‘thank you’ to the teacher and smiled at her. When he locked gaze with Youngjae, he smiled at the boy and the blonde smiled back. Daehyun who was watching at the back could sense a dark aura emitting from the new student and he felt like his master should be protected.

 

 

The teacher for the next lesson didn’t arrive yet and Minjun decided to greet the two students beside him which were Youngjae and Baekhyun. Being the cheerful one as usual, Youngjae greeted the boy back and was talking to him happily while Baekhyun ignored the boy because he felt something strange about the boy. He was always the one who greeted first but this boy made him felt weird. Baekhyun called his butler, Chanyeol to come to him and whispered something into the butler’s ear.

As he finished, Chanyeol made his way toward Minjun’s butler and tried to talk to him. Chanyeol was someone who could talk freely to anyone. After he had talked to the butler, he excused himself as he made his way back to his master.

“Master Byun, I also found that his butler is a bit strange and I could feel it too. I think we must be careful with him.” The butler whispered to his master’s ear.

“Right. I also think like that.” Baekhyun nodded his head.

Meanwhile Daehyun was observing his master and the new student were talking to each other and they seemed so friendly like the way they were laughing and not awkward. The butler didn’t miss a bit the evil smirk of the boy that went unnoticed for Youngjae.

 

The hallways were crowded because it was the lunch time and the students along with their butlers were walking toward the cafeteria and some of them ate in the park. Youngjae went to the toilet while Daehyun was waiting for him in front of the toilet when suddenly a loud shriek could be heard from the toilet. In a blink of an eye, Daehyun was already in the toilet, holding Youngjae  who was on the floor.

He asked his master “What’s wrong?” but nothing came out from the blonde’s mouth as he was shivering and his body was cold. Then he saw a spider on the wall of the toilet and something clicked on his mind.

Youngjae has phobia of spider. Please take care of him and don’t make him see spiders. Youngjae’s grandpa had reminded him after he became Youngjae’s butler.

Some of the students who were on the hallways crowded in front of the toilet to see what had happened. And most of the boys had entered the toilet to see the scene. Baekhyun and Chanyeol went to help Daehyun as they were told of Youngjae’s phobia by Daehyun.

The butler carried the shivering boy bridal style toward the treatment room and he didn’t miss the smirk formed on Minjun’s face.

As they got permission to go home, they got into the car and pulled up in front of the Yoo’s mansion. The door opened by the driver and Daehyun carried his master into the bedroom. The main maid of the house hurried to the kitchen to take Youngjae’s medicine to calm down the young master of the house.

Youngjae was clutching onto Daehyun’s tux as he buried his face in his butler’s chest. His breathing was heavy. Daehyun put him on the bed and soothed the boy in his arm by rubbing small circle on his back.

After taking the medicine, Youngjae seemed to calm down a bit as he released Daehyun’s clothe but hugged him instead. It has been a long time since he hugged someone because his grandpa always went to the office early. It felt so warm and felt loved when someone hugged and soothing you affectionately.

“Master, you should rest.” Daehyun spoke in a low voice.

“I don’t want. I- I want to be with you right now.” Youngjae said as he looked up to see his butler’s face. His gaze fell on the other’s thick lips and watched the way the other’s lips moved when he talked.

“Okay. I will be with you until you are alright. I must always take care of you because you are my priority.” They locked gaze as Daehyun smiled at the boy and he dragged the blonde closer to his chest.

Youngjae could feel his face heating up and he was sure his face was dark red with his blushing. He couldn’t help it as he nuzzled into his butler’s chest while making himself comfortable.

“Ah! How many times should I tell you to call me Youngjae.” The blonde pouted and Daehyun could only chuckled at his master’s cuteness.

 


heyyy! this is late from what i promise. im supposed to update on friday but im too tired to update and i was preparing for the trip. im back today so i was writing this with my heavy eyes. im so sleepy right now /yawns/

sorry if this chapter is boring. im so sleepy.

please do comment!! comments are like chocolate to me eue