The kiss

He's my butler!

Youngjae lied down on the bed with arms spread as he thought about his former crush that just transferred into his school now. To be honest, he was quite confused with his feeling at the moment. What should he do to guess out his feeling? He didn’t even know either.

He turned to his right, thinking on whether he should ask Himchan or Baekhyun’s help. Both of them already had boyfriends so they must know about it right? Yeah, that was it. He should ask for their help and he hoped that they could help him too.

As he was thinking, the door to his room was knocked three times before he announced for the person on the outside of his room to enter. His butler came in with a tray of food for dinner. He had told him that he wasn’t feeling well so that was why his butler brought the dinner to his room.

The foods were all delicious looking when the butler put all of it on the coffee table and not to forget, his favourite green tea cheesecake was also there. He beamed at the food served on the table as he made his way to sit at the coffee table. The food at least could make him forget about his confused feeling too.

“Hey Daehyunnie. Come here eat with me. I don’t want to eat alone.” Daehyun stopped in his track before he turned toward his pouting master.

“But I already eat just now.”

“At least keep me company please?” Youngjae looked at him with pleaded eyes. Daehyun sighed before he nodded and made his way back to sit beside his master who seemed to lighten up a bit. Who would resist a pouting cute boy anyway? Youngjae was too damn cute to resist when he pouted.

The blonde dug into his food happily and he moaned after every few seconds when he tasted all the food there. “This is so good!!!”

Daehyun watched the boy as he smiled a bit seeing the cute reaction. It was so adorable when he smiled widely at the taste of the food. He didn’t realize it that Youngjae had finished the food and was rubbing his full stomach, “I’m so full. Why your food is so delicious Daehyunnie..” The butler snapped out from his thoughts when he heard the other mentioned his name so he just smiled instead.

“Well, if you’re already finished, let me bring all of this to the kitchen. Do you need something?” Daehyun said as he got up and put the plates onto the tray, cleaning the table with the napkin that he brought.

“Erm, I want green tea.” Daehyun nodded as he made his way out of the room. Youngjae sat on the nearby couch, eyeing the slice of cheesecake in the middle of the coffee table. He was still full but the green tea cheesecake looked so alluring and he felt attracted to it. He quickly shifted his gaze away from it before he couldn’t control his lust for it.

The butler returned back after a few minutes with a cup of green tea in his hand. He smiled at Youngjae before he put down the cup on the coffee table in front of the couch.

“Erm, can you sit down?” the blonde asked his butler while motioning for him to sit beside him. The butler nodded as he sat down beside the blonde boy with a confused face.

“Can I ask you about… something?” Youngjae turned to look at Daehyun who looked at him back with mouth slightly agape before nodding.

“Sure. What is it?”

“Do you use to fall in love or like someone?”

“Me? Yes. When I was in training, I have a girlfriend. But she wanted to break up with me because she thought that I don’t want to spend time with her. I loved her but because of my training, I didn’t really have much time. I tried to spend time with her whenever I was free but she just didn’t believe me. Then my feeling for her started to fade out because I couldn’t love someone who couldn’t understand me, Youngjae.”

Youngjae nodded as he thought of another question, “erm, how does it feel to fall in love?”

“It feels wonderful. I couldn’t tell much because my love was not strong before.”

“You didn’t feel any regrets when you break up with her?”

“Why would I? I didn’t lose anything because why would I waste my time and love someone who couldn’t understand me?”

Youngjae smiled when he heard the other’s words. His eyes trailed to the cheesecake in the middle of the table again and he couldn’t control it anymore. “Daehyunnie, what is your favourite food?”

“Cheesecake.”

“Really? I will share this with you then.” Youngjae smiled happily as he took the cheesecake and put it on his lap.

“No no. It’s okay. You eat it.” Youngjae furrowed his eyebrows and pouted at the other’s rejection.

“NO. You MUST eat it.” Daehyun sighed before he nodded. The boy in front of him couldn’t be resisted when he pouted. Youngjae feed Daehyun using the fork and he smiled happily as he ate it too.

Daehyun saw some of the cream at the corner of the other’s mouth, so he took the clean napkin to wipe it off. Youngjae stiffened when he saw the other leaned in close to him before he felt the napkin wiped the cream off. He gazed into the other’s eyes, feeling lost in those beautiful brown orbs as he leaned close to him. Without him realizing, he planted a soft kiss on the full lips that always attracted his attention. It was his first kiss. His eyes widened when he pulled away, putting the plate onto the coffee table and ran off to his bed, covering his whole body with the duvet.

“I-I’m sleepy. Good night!!” Youngjae said out loud, slapping his forehead a few times while chanting the word ‘stupid’. His face heated up and he knew he must be red as tomatoes.

After a few minutes, he heard the door of his bedroom was opened and closed so he assumed that his butler had gone out. He heaved a sigh as he thought of how he would face his butler tomorrow.

 

 

The bright shining light coming from the slightly open door of the balcony blinded his eyes as he rubbed it a few times before pushing himself up into sitting position. What happened last night? He thought for a bit and he swore he closed the balcony door last night. But he chose to ignore it as he looked at the alarm clock at the bedside table. It showed 6.45am. Youngjae yawned while stretching a bit on his bed before he slipped out of his bed and made his way to the bathroom.

He made himself ready in the bathroom and after a few minutes he came out in his white bathrobe. He put on his school uniform and turned to look into the mirror to fix his hair and his uniform. His gaze fell on his lips and he suddenly widened his eyes as his face heated up from the memory of last night. He felt slightly panicked and nothing could he do at the moment especially when he heard the door was knocked. He turned his back to the door as he hid his face in his hands, not wanting to face his butler at the moment.

“Youngjae?” But luck on his side as he heard his grandpa’s voice. Turning to face his grandpa, he cursed at the inside because Daehyun was there, behind his grandpa, looking straight at him with unreadable expression. “You wake up early today. So let’s breakfast together? I have free time today.”

“O-okay, grandpa. I will be downstairs in a few minutes.” He smiled at his grandpa, eyes not wanting to meet with Daehyun.

“Okay. I will wait for you.” His grandpa turned to walk out of the room and he silently prayed that Daehyun would go out too. But the other didn’t even budge from that spot, so he awkwardly scratched the back of his head, his eyes betrayed him and looked at the handsome butler of his in front of him. Should he say sorry though? Without even thinking, he grabbed his school bag and dashed out of the door.

 

The ride to his school was awkward. Daehyun didn’t even utter a single word and Youngjae couldn’t even find the right word to say too. So he bear himself with the awkward situation for a few minutes before he got to his school and met with his friends then forgot about his butler for a while.

The hallways were crowded as usual in the morning and he didn’t even mind for a bit. He tried to forget about his butler even though the said person was walking behind him.

When he got to his classroom, Himchan was there sitting on Youngjae’s seat. Youngjae felt happy to meet his friends and he could ask them for help too.

“Good morning!!” Youngjae said to Himchan and Baekhyun and they greeted back.

“Uh, hey Youngjae. Someone put this gift on your desk. It was already here when I got here. Do you have secret admirer Youngjae-ahh~~” Himchan playfully asked as he ushered him to open the box with a note on it.

Hey enjoy~

He frowned at the words. It was really weird but he paid no mind at the moment. The second he opened the box, the loud sound of shrill could be heard in the entire classroom. The students’ eyes were all on Youngjae as he fell on the floor, shivering and the bead of perspiration rolled down his temples.

 


hey guys, omg it's been long since i last update.

and i typed this out in one day. hohoho.

i have one question, why youngjae is a princess though?