Crush

He's my butler!

Daehyun immediately took Youngjae into his arms while Baekhyun and Himchan were all looking at him with wide eyes. They were too shock to react and just stood there like a stone. Himchan quickly regained himself and kneeled down beside his dongsaeng, his face showing that he was worried about the poor boy. When he glanced around the classroom, he caught the sight of a giggling girl at the front of the classroom and without wasting time, he stood up and marched towards the girl.

“YAH PARK SERA!! WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?!! YOU WANNA DIE HUH?! I’M KIM HIMCHAN, AND I’LL MAKE SURE THE PEOPLE WHO HURTED MY DONGSAENG WILL BE SUFFERING!!”

“YAH WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!” the girl sneered at him while rolling her eyes, “I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING! THAT’S HIS PROBLEM IF HE’S AFRAID OF THE STUPID SPIDER!! NOT MINE!!”

“YOU!!! AISHH I JUST WANT TO SLAP YOU RIGHT NOW!!” Himchan raised his hand to slap the girl but Yongguk quickly caught his hand and dragged him out of the classroom to calm him down. His face was red.

Daehyun carried Youngjae to the nurse office with the help of Chanyeol and Baekhyun went to the teacher’s room to tell what had happened to his bestfriend.

 

“Are you sure it’s okay?” Daehyun nodded his head and smiled a bit, “Okay then. Tell me if you need something. I’ll get going then.” Chanyeol opened the door of the nurse office and went out, disappearing from their sight.

Daehyun looked at the boy in his embrace that had started to calm down a bit. Youngjae clutched on his butler’s shirt, snuggling closer to him but he was still sniffling despite the shivering was gone.

“Youngjae? Are you okay?” Daehyun spoke in a low tone and the blonde just nodded his head.

“Daehyun?”

“Hmm?”

“Can you go get me a drink? I’m thirsty.” Youngjae lifted his head to look up at Daehyun, seeing the other nodded.

“Are you sure you will be okay if I leave you alone?”

“I’m alright. Don’t worry.”

“Okay. Please lie down on the bed while I go to get a drink for you.”

Youngjae did as he told and Daehyun made sure that the blonde was tucked under the blanket before he went out of the room to get a drink for his master. He saw Shin Yoojin in the hallway, talking to her butler as they passed by him.

“Oh Daehyun-ssi, how is Youngjae?” Yoojin stopped in his track when he spotted Daehyun walked pass by them.

Daehyun turned around to look at the girl, “Yeah? Youngjae is alright. He’s in the nurse office.” He smiled at her and excused himself after that.

 

The door to the nurse office was knocked and Youngjae muttered “Come in” to the person who knocked it. Shin Yoojin came inside the room alone, asking her butler to wait for her outside of the room because she wanted to talk to Youngjae privately. The blonde turned his head to look at the girl entered and closed the door behind her.

“Oh. Shin Yoojin. How did you know I’m here?” Youngjae showed a small smile on his face.

“I saw the incident. Then I met Daehyun in the hallway just now and he said you’re here. That’s why I come here.” Yoojin smiled sweetly at him, showing her pearly white teeth.

“I see. Why they make me like this? What had I done to them?” Youngjae tried to contain his tears, sniffling a little.

“Shh. Don’t said like that. They sure are stupid for doing that to you.”

“Thanks, Yoojin.”

There was an awkward silent between them. Yoojin cleared to get Youngjae’s attention back on her. “Ehm, Youngjae.. I have something to tell you.”

“Yeah? What is it?”

“Actually.. I..I-I like you since we were in the previous school.” Yoojin’s cheeks were slightly a bit pink tinted.

“W-what? Actually.. I like you too—“  his words were cut off by a pair of soft lips on his. He blinked, not really knowing what had happened until Yoojin pulled away from him. From the corner of his eyes, he caught a glimpse of someone before the door was closed again. He looked at Yoojin again, who smiled at him sweetly. “Uh, actually, I want to tell you that I like you too in previous school. But it just a crush. I don’t have any feelings for you again, Yoojin-ah.”

Yoojin’s smiley face turned disappointed when Youngjae said like that. “But.. don’t you feel anything when I kissed you?”

“I’m sorry. But.. really. I didn’t feel anything.”

“It’s.. okay. Maybe I’m not meant to be with you.”

“Sorry. But I know that you will find someone better than me.”

“Thanks, Youngjae-ah. So, can I get a friendly hug?” Yoojin stood up and spread her arms while grinning, waiting for Youngjae to hug her. Youngjae nodded and hugged her for a while before releasing each other.

The door was knocked again and Youngjae told the person on the outside to come in. Baekhyun smiled and Himchan came in along with their butler to visit him. Youngjae grinned when he saw his friends were there, coming to visit him.

“Hey Youngjae.”
“Hey hyung, hey Baekhyun.”

“So.. how are you? Are you alright? The teacher told me that you can go home.” Baekhyun said as he plopped down on the nearby chair.

“I’m okay. But I think I want to go home because I have headache. Oh! This is Yoojin. She was my classmate in our previous school.” Youngjae gestured toward the girl next to her bed and Yoojin bowed a bit, showing her dazzling smile. “Yoojin, this is Baekhyun and Himchan hyung.” Youngjae gestured towards them and they bowed at her too.

“Oh! Youngjae. I got to go. I forgot that Ms Kim wants to see me. See you later~” Yoojin waved a bit at the three of them before going out of their sight.

Himchan turned to look at Youngjae as his face lightened up a bit, “Hey Youngjae, I will throw a party next week. Make sure you come okay?”

“Party? I thought your birthday is already passed?”

“It is. Just want to throw a party.” He grinned at Youngjae, showing his bunny teeth.

“Okay then!” Youngjae nodded after pondering on it for a minute.

“Oh! The theme of the party is masquerade. So make sure you have a mask on!”

“Aish hyung. You’re too much!!” Baekhyun said as he lightly hit the elder’s head.

“What? It’s my party so I can do whatever I want!” Himchan stuck his tongue out at his cousin playfully and Youngjae just chuckled at them because he was still wondering where did the butler of his went to.

Not long after that, the door was knocked and Daehyun came inside with a bottle of water in his hand, bowing at his master and the other two in the room. He smiled a bit before giving the bottle to Youngjae who looked at him suspiciously. After drinking half of the bottle, Youngjae told Daehyun that he wanted to go home because he didn’t feel well and his head was a bit dizzy so Daehyun called the driver to pick them up at school.

A half hour later, they arrived home and Youngjae headed to his room to get change and rest for a while. He lied down on the middle of the bed with his arms spread, staring into space. The question about his feeling was that he wanted to ask his friend was gone completely and he knew that he had feelings for his butler. But he didn’t know what to do and he was still awkward after the kissing incident.

A few minutes passed and he felt his eyes were heavy. He was half conscious when he felt his body was moved to a somewhat comfortable place and soon something warm and fluffy covered his body. Even though he was half conscious, he still felt something brushed against his lips but he was too tired to open his eyes to see what was it.

Maybe that was just his feeling and what he needed at the moment was rest. He should rest because there were too many things in his head at that time.

 

 


hey guys. yeah i know i update late e n e

i'm so lazy. anyway, this story is coming to an end. OTL

i need to finish this as soon as possible then i can post another fic. /wiggles eyebrows/

other fic is about gang/mafia something. so yeah, gidaryeo~~

p/s; i felt this chapter is like a crap e n e