Sick

He's my butler!

“Baekhyun ah”

“…”

“Baekhyun!”

“…”

“Master Baek!”

“…”

“Bacon!!” Chanyeol’s voice a bit higher this time.

Baekhyun snapped out from his thought and blinked at his butler a few times before he replied, “Ah yes? Did you call my name?”

Chanyeol facepalmed, “What’s wrong with you? You always sing the wrong lines! This is not so you.”

“Oh really? I’m sorry. Let’s do it again.” Baekhyun started singing again the song that they chose for the school annual event.

“Stop! Stop! Stop!” Chanyeol seemed like he was already lost his patient.

“Look. I don’t know what’s wrong with you. You’re being weird lately. If you have problem, you can talk to me you know that. For now, let’s take a break first.”

Chanyeol was heading to the door before Baekhyun called his name and he turned around with a “Yes?”

“I… I want to talk to you.” Baekhyun was hesitated and he was not sure about his decision.

“Okay.” Chanyeol made his way to Baekhyun again while smiling widely at his master.

“Lately, my heart is throbbing and I couldn’t take this anymore. I think I have fallen in love.” Chanyeol looked hurt but he forced a smile but it looked bitter as his heart shattered into pieces.

“Have you confessed to the lucky person? I’m happy if you happy, master.”

“N-no. Not yet.”

“Why?”

“I’m afraid that person will not accept me.”

“Well. At least you will feel relieve because you can confess to that person.”

“Urm, I-I guess so.”

“Go to rest. I have work to do. See you later, okay?” Chanyeol smiled and patted his master’s shoulder before he made his way to the door.

“I like you!!”

The butler turned around to meet the sight of a boy who looked to the ground. He strutted towards his master. Once he was in front of the boy, he put his index finger under the boy’s chin before he lifted up his face to lock the gaze with his master.

“Why you didn’t tell me earlier?”

“I… I…”

“I like you too.” The master looked up seemed surprised by the words.

“You are not kidding, right?”

“Why would I be kidding with someone’s feeling?” without saying any other words, he hugged his butler and snuggled to his butler’s chest.

 

 

It was already morning but Youngjae’s room was still dark and sniffles could be heard clearly in the silent room. The young master still not awake yet.

Daehyun made his way towards his master’s room after he greeted Youngjae’s grandpa in the living room. He turned the door knob and opened the door. Sniffles could be heard and the butler was starting to get worried as he quickly walked towards the young master and tried to wake him up.

“Youngjae!! Wake up please.”

“M-mom. D-dad.” He mumbled, his tear-stained face scrunched.

“Youngjae.. Youngjae.. wake up. I’m Daehyun.”

Youngjae’s eyes shot open when he heard Daehyun’s name and hugged his butler immediately. Daehyun was shocked but he hugged his master back. He was worried.

“What’s wrong?” the butler asked.

“I-I had a dream. I dreamed of my parents. I missed them so much, Daehyunnie.” He said while snuggling to Daehyun’s chest.

“Shhhh.. I’m here.” Daehyun Youngjae’s soft blonde lock while rubbing soothing circle on his back.

After staying like that for a while, Youngjae pulled away with red puffy eyes and tear-stained cheeks. His eyes were half-lidded while he looked at his butler, smiling a bit to show that he was alright but Daehyun’s eyebrows knotted together because his master didn’t seem alright at all. Youngjae fell on his pillow back before he grabbed his duvet to cover his shivering body.

“Youngjae? Are you okay?” Daehyun said while moving a few strands of blonde lock out of Youngjae’s face. He flinched when he felt the other’s body was in high temperature. “Youngjae, you are sick. I’m going to get the towel and water for you.”

He stood up and headed to the bathroom, taking a clean small towel, turning the faucet on before he placed a bowl under it. After he had done, he went into the bedroom and set the both items of the night stand. He wet the towel and put it on Youngjae’s forehead before he went out of the room.

He made his way to the kitchen to make porridge and chicken soup for his master. When he passed by the dining room, Youngjae’s grandpa was eating his breakfast, a cup of coffee and two slices of toast.

“Oh Daehyun. Where is Youngjae?” the grandpa asked.

Daehyun bowed, “He is sick. So I think he couldn’t make it to school. Now I want to make porridge and chicken soup for him so he will be better sooner.”

“He is sick?” the grandpa showed his worried face, “How is he now? He’s not the type who will get sick easily.”

“I think because he missed his parents so much because when I was about to wake him up, he mumbled something like mom and dad.”

“Thank you Daehyun. I want to go look at him now.” The main master of the house stood up and left the dining room, headed to Youngjae’s room after Daehyun bowed at him.

 

The porridge and chicken soup were ready and Daehyun brought the tray along with medicine and a glass of water to his master’s room.  He knocked on the door softly before he turned the door knob to open the door. Youngjae was sleeping soundly on the bed, making Daehyun smiled a bit before he put the tray on the night stand and sat on the edge of the bed.

“Youngjae.. wake up. I brought food for you. You must eat and take the medicine.” Daehyun said softly.

Youngjae stirred in his sleep before he opened his eyes slowly, “G-good morning, D-daehyunnie.” His voice was hoarse but Daehyun thought it was cute.

“Good morning. How are you feeling right now?” Daehyun smiled while taking the towel off from his master’s head and put it into the bowl beside the bed.

“A bit better.” He smiled and slowly sitting up with the help of his butler.

“Here..” Daehyun took the porridge and gave it to Youngjae but the latter shook his head. “Why? I will feed you okay?” Youngjae smiled before he nodded.

After he had done eating, Daehyun took the medicine and Youngjae’s face showed a horrified looks. Daehyun frowned when he saw his master’s reaction and then it clicked in his mind that his master didn’t like medicine.

“Youngjae. You have to take this.” Daehyun said while showing the pills on his palm.

“N-no! No!” Youngjae covered his mouth with his hands while shaking his head violently.

“Please? I want my cheerful master back.” Daehyun smiled while trying to pry Youngjae’s hands from his mouth. Again, Youngjae shook his head.

“Please? I will do whatever you want if you take this.”

Youngjae put his hands down and he smiled a bit, “Promise?”

“Yes. I’m promise.”

“Do aegyo.”

“W-what?”

“Aegyo.”

B-but—“

“No buts. You promised. Remember?”

“Fine.” He sighed. “Take this.” He put the pills onto Youngjae’s palm before he did some cute faces that looked terribly awkward.

Youngjae burst out laugh while clutching his stomach, his eyes almost tearing from the laugh. Daehyun smiled at his master.

“That’s not aegyo, Daehyunnie.” Youngjae whined before he laughed out loud again.

“Okay. I’m not cute like you. How can I do aegyo.” Daehyun said while looking at his still laughing master, “but someone has promised me to take his medicine so I already did what he wanted.”

Youngjae stopped laughing and he heaved a sigh, “Fine.”

“Good boy.” The butler patted his master’s head before handing him a glass of water.

Youngjae scrunched his face after he took the pills and immediately drank the water down his throat. Daehyun smiled at the blonde while taking the glass from the latter’s hand.

“Please rest.” The butler said while Youngjae lying back on his bed. Daehyun took the duvet and covered his master’s body. Their face was close when Daehyun pull the duvet until Youngjae’s chin as they could feel each other’s breath on their face.

“I will come back later, master.” The butler said while gazing into his master’s brown orbs. Youngjae’s heart was beating at fast pace as if it would come out of his ribcage. His face was pink tinted after Daehyun stood up and left the room.

What have you done to me Jung Daehyun.

 

 


hai guys. so i have got my poster for this fic. thanks to my friend syuddie41 for the cute poster :D

and and and i'm working on a new daejae fic now but i'm not posting it yet. the fic is about mafia and multichaptered.

and and and i have new daejae one shot. but i can put it here because the internet so damn slow right now -.-