Confession

He's my butler!

Youngjae couldn’t focus during his classes because his head was full with so many things until he didn’t know what he was thinking too. He sighed when the bell rang, indicating the time for lunch break. With heavy steps, he went to the library instead of cafeteria because he didn’t feel like eating, trailed by his butler, Jung Daehyun.

He was thankful that the library was not crowded during lunch break, walking over to the fiction books section, he picked a random book and plopped down at the seat in the middle. The book didn’t get his attention as he flipped through the pages randomly. He sighed. His butler cleared his throat before he spoke, “are you alright master?”

It felt weird because Daehyun had been calling him his name all these times, but he shrugged it off saying he was fine.

“Daehyun.. can I talk to you for a while?” he looked up at the butler beside him, Daehyun nodded as he pulled out the chair and took a seat there, looking straight into Youngjae’s eyes. The young master blushed and turned his gaze away, clearing his throat nervously. “I.. just want to say sorry.”

“Hm? Sorry for what?” Daehyun raised a brow, having no idea of what could his master meant.

“Y-You know.. about the k-kiss.” He dared himself to look up, but Daehyun just smiled his charming smile, ruffling Youngjae’s hair.

“It’s okay.”

“B-but..” he trailed off, looking down at his lap again as Daehyun waited patiently for the younger to continue, “I think.. I love you”

There was silence, no one uttered a word and Youngjae felt his breathe hitched, scared to look up at Daehyun but soon he felt a finger under his chin, softly lifted his head up. He felt his heart wanted to jump out of his ribcage when he saw the sweetest smile ever, and what made him happier was, he was the cause of the smile. “Thank you. I appreciate it.”

Youngjae nodded shyly as he blushed, he leaned in to capture the butler’s lips softly before drawing back. God- what did I do just now?!

 

 

When they got back into the classroom as the lunch break was over, everyone’s phone was beeping. All of them took out their phones and gasped when they saw the picture that was sent to them, they turned to look at Youngjae and Youngjae just had to look at them nervously because everyone was practically staring at him.

“W-what?” he said. No one spoke but soon the door flung open making the whole class startled, came in Himchan and Baekhyun, both were grinning ear to ear.

“Youngjae-ahh~~ Why you didn’t tell me that you’re dating your hot butler?!!” Himchan hugged him tight, it was suffocating.

“W-what do you mean?”

Baekhyun gave him his phone and Youngjae took it while looking up at Himchan and his friend curiously. When he looked at the picture in the phone, he almost dropped it to the floor, his eyes were wide and his breathe hitched.

“W-where you get that pic?!”

“Oh? Someone sent to all of us.”

Youngjae hit his head on the table, not believing his own stupidity had made it worse when the whole school saw his picture of him kissing Daehyun in the library. Why am I so stupid?!

When he lifted his head to respond to everyone, the teacher got in the class. He sighed in relief because he didn’t need to explain to Himchan at the moment because that guy would ask him a lot of questions but he knew he couldn’t avoid him forever. But at least tomorrow is weekend so I don’t have to meet him for two days.

 

 

The young master sat on the bed, his back leaning against the headboard as he stared into space. The sound of the door knocked pulled his attention away and turned his head to the door, waiting for the person on the other side to come in. Daehyun came in with a suit in his hand along with a masquerade mask.

Bowing his head a bit, he straightened himself before giving the suit to Youngjae, “Youngjae, this is your suit for Himchan’s party. The designer came to drop this.”

“Oh? Just put it in closet. I’ll look at it later.” his butler nodded before going to the closet, putting it on the rack before coming back in at his master.

“Do you need anything before I go?”

“Are you busy?”

“Not really. Why?”

Youngjae pursed his lips before hesitantly reaching out his hand to Daehyun’s, tugging him gently to come near him. The butler blinked, his legs moved on its own accord. The blonde patted the spot at the edge of the bed, motioning for Daehyun to seat and so he obliged. He looked into the butler’s brown eyes before leaning forward to hug him, his arms wrapping around the waist, his face was buried in the chest. Daehyun’s hand reached up to pat the boy’s head, his blonde hair lovingly.

“Daehyun..”

“Yes?”

“Why am I feeling like something bad will happen?”

“Nothing bad will happen. I’ll always protect you, master.”

He sighed, feeling warm seeping into his heart because of his butler’s words. His grip on Daehyun’s coat tightened as he snuggled closer, seeking warmth and it felt just right like this. He didn’t care anymore about the photo that spread in the school. Who were they to judge him as if he needed it? He smiled when he felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around his torso, making his heart quickened its pace. Even though Daehyun didn’t say that he loved Youngjae back, but it already made him felt loved. But he would be happier if Daehyun said that three words to him.

After a while, Daehyun felt the arms around him loosened and fell to his side, the soft snore could be heard and the butler pulled away a bit, chuckling lowly when he saw the blonde boy already drifted off to sleep. He carefully placed him back down on the bed, covered him with a blanket and put Youngjae’s favourite stuffed toy that he just found the other day beside him. Before he left the room, he brushed the blonde hair out of his face and kissed him on the forehead.

 

 

The school just started again and Youngjae walked down the hallway to his classes, ignoring the whispering around him. As he plopped down on the chair, the door flung open, making him jumped in his seat. Himchan came in, grinning ear-to-ear showing his bunny teeth. Youngjae forced a smile because he already knew what would his friend ask him so before the black haired guy could utter a word, Youngjae greeted him.

“Good morning hyung!!”

“Morning Youngjae ahh!!” he came closer and ruffled the blonde hair, making the blonde boy pouted and whined cutely. “Hm.. I think you need to explain to me about something. Don’t think that I forgot about that~~”

“What is it hyung?” Youngjae tried to act innocent and pretended like he knew nothing.

“Don’t act like you don’t know. Of course I wanna know about the photo of you kissi—“

Youngjae quickly covered his hyung’s mouth, not wanting his loud mouth to speak that out loud. When he was sure Himchan not going to speak anymore, he put down his head and sat back on the chair, pouting. “Yeah hyung.. can I tell you later or tomorrow?”

“What?! Hell no! I am Kim Himchan! I need to know the truth as soon as possible!”

Youngjae sighed, he looked down at his lap as he fiddled with his fingers. When he was about to open his mouth to speak, Baekhyun came in with Chanyeol, fingers intertwined.

“Morning everybody!” he chimed in as he took the seat next to Youngjae. Himchan groaned and smacked the poor boy’s head making he hissed in pain. “What the hell was that for?!”

“Because you just interrupted us!!”

“Excuse you!! Like I know you guys were discussing something!!”

Himchan was about to retort back but Minjun came in with a brown envelope in his hand, walking toward Youngjae. Everyone eyed him suspiciously as he walked all the way from the front to the back of the class. His eyes trailed off to one by one nervously before settling down on Youngjae’s. He smiled when Youngjae smiled at him, stretching his hand out to give the envelope to him.

“Oh.. Urm. Sorry for disturbing you guys but a guy gave me this envelope for me to give it to you”

Youngjae eyed the envelope before taking it, now everyone’s eyes were practically on the envelope as Minjun excused himself to meet a teacher. The blonde scanned the envelope for any address but no word was written on it. So he carefully taking out the content and looking at it, his face paled as his hands trembled and the others were also shocked seeing it.

 


so here's an update because i feel like to. LOL jk.

I wont ignore this story.

but, do comment juseyoo ;A; miss you guys so much <3