The event

He's my butler!

When the bell rang for the end of recess time, Youngjae and Daehyun walked back to the classroom but the blonde bumped onto someone in the hallway making he turned his head to apologize. He smiled brightly when he saw Minjun with his butler were there, also turning their head to meet Youngjae’s gaze. Minjun smiled and greeted his classmate.

“Oh Youngjae? Hi.”

“Hi Minjun!!” Youngjae said a little too excited because he didn’t see Minjun in the class for that day. “Where are you going? I didn’t see you in class today.”

“Oh. One of the teachers asked me to manage some things for the next week event. Did you join it?”

“Oh yeah I did. I already gave my name to my classmate.”

“I see. Erm, I better go now or else I would be late. Good luck!!” Minjun smiled and waved at the blonde before he left him, making his way to the hall.

Youngjae nodded his head, giving a small smile as he headed to his classroom.

 

 

Youngjae blinked, looking at the sheet of papers containing the lyrics. He was blushing; thinking of how he will sang this with Daehyun.  His face becomes more beet red as he imagined the scenario in his head.

 

They were both singing their heart out, eyes glued at each other as strings of lines coming out of their lips. Suddenly the cable hanging the lights for the stage fall down, almost crashing Youngjae. He screamed but a hand pulled him around before the crash, and he was met with a firm chest. He stared back at Daehyun’s piercing stare before he was spun around, Daehyun’s hands holding him behind his neck and back, leaving him hanging.

“Are you okay Youngie?” The butler’s lips are dangerously close to his, and Youngjae felt blood rushing to his face. He nodded shyly.

“Yes, I am” He doesn’t want this to end.

“I will always protect you. I won’t let anything hurt you” He leaned closer and closer…

 

“NOOO!!” Youngjae shakes his head furiously and flailed his arms, trying to shush the thoughts away.

“What are you doing Youngjae?” Daehyun asked, a bit worried about his Master’s weird behavior as the boy flinched on hearing his voice.

“Dae-Daehyunnie! What are you doing in here?” Youngjae blushed cutely, fanning his face so the other wouldn’t notice it.

“Erm…we are practicing the song together right now?” Youngjae face palmed himself, and Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows “Are you okay Youngjae?” Is his sickness back?

He quickly approached the younger boy and placed his hand on the boy’s forehead, earning a beet red faced Youngjae, if it’s possible.

“I’m really okay Daehyun. Can we continue this later? I want to rest for a bit” Youngjae smiled cutely at Daehyun. The butler stared at him for a few seconds, searching for signs before slowly nodded and letting go of his forehead.

“Sure Youngjae. Want me to make your favourite strawberry cheesecake with green tea?” He smiled charmingly.

“Yes. And with a strawberry on top please?” Youngjae did a puppy eye without him noticing, and Daehyun chuckled before bowing slightly.

“Anything for you Youngjae”

“Thanks Daehyunnie” The younger beamed. “I’ll be memorizing this while I wait.”

“Good luck then. I know you can do it” Daehyun smiled and left the room after excusing himself, leaving Youngjae with the lyrics.

“Okay Yoo Youngjae, you can do this. Hwaiting!” Youngjae pumped his fist in the air and smiled brightly. Daehyun who was peeking from the outside, still worried about his master, shakes his head and smiled at the other’s cute behavior.

 

“Youngjae wake up” The addressed boy opened his eyes, blinking a few times and rubs them with his palm. He looked at Daehyun who was holding a plate of sliced cheesecake.

“Where am I Daehyunnie?” He asked; sleep dripping heavily from his voice. He yawned and look at the time, his eyes widen. “It’s already night time. Why didn’t you wake me up?”

 “You looked so tired Youngjae”

“But our practice together” Youngjae pouted as Daehyun handed the cheesecake for him, which he receives gladly.

“We can continue after dinner” The butler smiled and he received a loud growling stomach as a reply.

“Yeah, after dinner is nice.” Youngjae blushed and hurriedly run downstairs followed by his amused butler.

 

“I memorized it all now!” Youngjae smiled happily and jumps on the bed.

“I know you can do it Youngjae. Now let’s continue with singing it together” Daehyun said, smiling at his master. He was answered by a pull of his hand as Youngjae plopped down on the bed with him.

“Let’s sing while we lay down like this” Youngjae grinned cheekily, his eyes closed. Daehyun smiled back and closed his eyes, singing the first verse of the song.

They continued singing while closing their eyes until finished. Both looked at each other and chuckled softly.

“Let’s practice again tomorrow Daehyunnie” Youngjae said, smiling brightly at the man.

“Of course Youngjae” Daehyun smiled back.

 

 

Saturday came fast meaning the event was around the corner. Youngjae was very nervous and he wanted to give the best for his performance. The practices with his butler were hard because of his rapidly beating heart when he heard the other sang.

So the event actually came and here he was, sitting behind the stage with his friend, Baekhyun, waiting for their butler that had some works to do. Baekhyun always relaxed while Youngjae was fidgeting in his seat, didn’t know what to do and he had a habit when he was nervous. He liked to bit his nails.

The guests started to fill the seats in the hall while some others student ran here and there to make the event went smoothly. Youngjae wondered about Himchan because he didn’t see the older male at all. So he decided to ask Baekhyun, Himchan’s cousin who might know about his whereabouts.

“Hey, Baekhyun. Do you see Himchan hyung today?”

“Huh? I don’t know. Maybe he’s probably eating his butler’s face.” Baekhyun said casually.

The image of Himchan and Yongguk eating each other face could make Youngjae’s face tinted with a light pink. Sometimes he didn’t get himself. Why would he blush when he saw people kissing and when he saw Daehyun’s half-. They were both boys!! Youngjae really didn’t get his thoughts.

Youngjae snapped out of his train of thoughts when he heard Baekhyun greeted his butler or boyfriend as that he would prefer, in a lovely way. Chanyeol leaned into his master for a soft kiss before he pulled away and smiled at him. Youngjae felt somehow jealous over the two because they had this sort of love-hate relationship and it was too cute as he thought and he wanted that kind of relationship.

“Hey, Youngjae. We need to sit in the provided seats for the performers in the hall. Let’s get going. Shall we?” Daehyun said after the blonde boy who seemed lost in thought.

“Huh? Oh okay. Let’s go.” He got up and walked to the provided seats that had their name on it.

The hall was full with people who had come to see the performance of the students. The MC of the event got onto the stage to greet them and ask them to calm down because the event was about to start. Minjun was the MC for the event, so he was busied with the stuff and preparations.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol was the first one to perform and Youngjae was gaping because the performance was really amazing. All the performance was amazing and talented in Youngjae’s opinion so he worried he couldn’t make it. The performers who got the loudest cheers and claps were the girl that said she hated him. Her name was Park Sera if he was not mistaken.

Maybe this girl will be the princess for this year.

 

When Youngjae’s and Daehyun’s name were called to the stage, Youngjae stood up nervously. Seeing the blonde was really nervous, Daehyun took his hand and squeezed it lightly to encourage him. Youngjae looked at his butler before he smiled at him and made the way to the stage.

They took the microphone and Daehyun was the first one to start.

 

There's a million other guys who would leave ya
And when you say that you're in love they won't believe ya
When you're gone and outta town, they'll deceive ya
Girl you must examine how they treat ya

Youngjae felt his heart beating so fast when Daehyun sang while smiling at him. He couldn’t help but smiled back and he swore he could faint right there and then because of the angelic smile.

I'm the kinda guy who wants to show you why
Love can conquer all
Don't be worried, Don't be scared
Just know that I'll be there

I'm never gonna leave you
I'm never gonna break your heart again
I'm never gonna leave you
Searching far and wide for your loving man
You don't have to look far, you don't have to look around
My love's inside of you and that heart that pounds
I'm never gonna leave, never gonna leave

You (x4)

Their voices mixed perfectly together when they sang and at that time Youngjae could see Himchan was running into the hall and waving frantically at Youngjae.

There's a million other guys who would date ya
Just to turn around and replace ya
And in their double life they never educate ya
Cause down in their heart they're just a playa

I'm the kinda guy who wants to show you why
Love can conquer all
Don't be worried, Don't be scared
Just know that I'll be there

I'm never gonna leave you
I'm never gonna break your heart again
I'm never gonna leave you
Searching far and wide for your loving man
You don't have to look far, you don't have to look around
My love's inside of you and that heart that pounds
I'm never gonna leave, never gonna leave


You (x2) Woahhhh


You're the only one I wanna hold, Yea.
Don't be worried don't be scared
Just know that I'll be there

I'm never gonna leave –

 

“YOUNGJAE!! WATCH OUT!!” 

 


heyyy!! it has been a while. sorry for not updating /bows/ and, sorry it's not long enough :/

thanks to my unnie for the practicing part :D

comments will be appreciated ^O^

check my one shot story if you havent read it You're Mine