New butler

He's my butler!

The blinds of the balcony’s door was being pulled apart and the morning sun shone through the transparent glass of the door straight to the blonde boy’s face who was still sleeping. The boy squinted his eyes, covered his face from the light with his hand as he made an attempt to get up.

“Young Master, the Master has already waiting for you in the living room. He has something to tell you today.” The old butler bowed to the boy who was stretching on his king sized bed.

His stretching halted and he turned to look at his butler with frown on his face. “Huh? Tell me what?”

“About something, Young Master.” He stated.

 

The boy got up from his bed and walked towards the bathroom with his shoulders hunched. He wonders why his grandpa wanted to see him this early in the morning. Is it something important? He shrugged and got into the shower when he adjusted the temperature of the water.

After he had done, he got out from the bathroom in his casual clothes and noticed his bed had been tidied up. He smiled at the sight before making his way downstairs towards his beloved grandpa in the living room.

As he stepped down the main stairs of the mansion, he saw his grandpa was reading the newspaper with his cup of coffee on the small table besides him. He greeted his grandpa when he was in front of the slightly old man. His grandpa chuckled and told him to sit down on one of the leather sofa.

The old man sipped on his drink before he opened his mouth to talk to his only grandchild. The boy smiled when his grandpa looked at him with a loving gaze.

“Youngjae.. Your butler will leave in a few days. He has some works to do in America.” The boy’s eyes widened and his mouth was slightly agape.  “But, don’t worry. I have got you the new one. He comes from the Jung’s family that has served us for ages and he just came back from the oversea.” His grandpa smiled at him.

“Who is he? I never seen him?” he asked.

The old man chuckled at his grandson’s cuteness “Of course you never see him. He lives in New York since he’s young with his older brother. He studies at the private college and was trained to become a butler.” The blonde boy nodded in understatement. “He will be here later. You will like him.” His grandpa assured.

 

The doorbell rang and one of the maids quickly made her way to the door. She opened the door to reveal a young man in his neat black suit and a badge clipped on it. She gestured for the man to enter and followed after her to the main living room where Youngjae and his grandpa were there.

The maid bowed before she made her way to the kitchen at the back of the house. The old man looked up at the expected boy and told him to sit down on the sofa while his grandson’s wide grin went unnoticed.  The brown haired male bowed before he sat down on the cozy sofa.

Youngjae couldn’t hide his smiling face because he was excited. His new butler is a young man and he is.. kinda handsome? And he can be my friend, not like my old butler that couldn’t understand me. Youngjae thought.

 

“How have you been?” the old man asked the male when he had sit down.

“I’m fine, Master. Thanks for asking.” He smiled reassuringly.

“Well, Jae..” he turned to the blonde boy and smiled “this is Jung Daehyun. Your new butler”

Daehyun got up from his seat to bow at his master. The first master he had. He smiled a bit before he opened his mouth “nice to meet you, master.” After Youngjae nodded his head while smiling at him, the butler sat back down on the seat.

They talked for about half an hour before an old butler came and told Youngjae’s grandpa that he had an appointment to attend. So he excused himself from the two that were sitting in the living room. Youngjae looked at his grandpa as the old man left and disappeared from his sight before shifting his gaze towards his new butler.

“So, you’re Jung Daehyun right?” Youngjae got up from his seat and he went to the butler.

“Yes I am, Master.” Daehyun bowed.

“Come here Daehyunnie.” He dragged the boy towards his bedroom while ranting about how he was so happy that he would have friend and how much he loved this and that.

Daehyun couldn’t help but chuckled at his master’s cuteness and Youngjae stopped his ranting after he heard the other’s laugh. He turned around but immediately the butler bowed while saying “sorry” at him. He patted his butler’s shoulder and said it was alright because he didn’t want his butler to be awkward around him.

 

 

 

They were having dinner at the large table that full of food and desserts. Daehyun refused to eat with them because in butler’s rules, butlers can’t eat together with their masters. He explained that to Youngjae and the blonde boy asked his grandpa if he could eat with him. His grandpa just chuckled and nodded his head.

Youngjae clapped his hands like a child and forced Daehyun to sit down beside him after he bowed at his master.

“Youngjae, you will be transferred to another school and your butler will be with you at school. So get prepared.” His grandpa said.

“WHAT?! But why?” the blonde boy’s eyes widened.

“You are the heir of the company and you need to study at that school. The school is only for the heirs and heiresses.  So you will start tomorrow.” Youngjae didn’t know what to say and he didn’t notice that his grandpa had left.

He didn’t like new place because that meant he would meet new people and it made him nervous. He tried to calm down because he knew that his butler would be there with him, so it would be less awkward.

Youngjae turned to his butler and noticed that the butler had done eating. “Daehyunnie, you will be there with me tomorrow right?” his eyes showed that he was worried and pleading.

Daehyun smiled and nodded his head “Of course, master. Don’t worry.”

Youngjae stood up and about to leave the dining room when he realised something that he wanted to say earlier. “Urm, Daehyunnie.”

Daehyun turned his head towards his master “Yes, master?”

“Call me Youngjae okay?” before the butler could reply, he dashed out to his bedroom quickly.

 


no daejae yet eue. i have exam what the hell am i doing here.

actually im too bored to study, so i wrote this last night. heheh. 

thanks for those who subscribe. /throws confetti/